Good Wednesday

Gary Mac

He is of benefit for you. I never said He wasn't. Stop misrepresenting other posters.
Sure you did. I posted clearly what Jesus said we should be and will be if we have from the Father and walk in the Fathers same light as Jesus did to be as He is and you clearly stated that in that communication there is no benefit.

Fenuay

Sure you did. I posted clearly what Jesus said we should be and will be if we have from the Father and walk in the Fathers same light as Jesus did to be as He is and you clearly stated that in that communication there is no benefit.
I'm done with this topic. Have a good day Gary. 🙂

Gary Mac

Gary, I said I am done discussing this with you. Stop judging me.
Imk liknot judging you at all, you are your own judge and know very well if you are like Him with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him and walk as He walks in His same light or not.

I dont have to judge you at all, what comes out from you is your judge and expose what is withn you. .

Fenuay

Imk liknot judging you at all, you are your own judge and know very well if you are like Him with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him and walk as He walks in His same light or not.

I dont have to judge you at all, what comes out from you is your judge and expose what is withn you. .
Exactly right. I know about me and you don't. But I'm done responding to your taunts. Say what you want. I'm not responding anymore so go ahead have the last word. 🤷 Buh bye!

Gary Mac

Exactly right. I know about me and you don't. But I'm done responding to your taunts. Say what you want. I'm not responding anymore so go ahead have the last word. 🤷 Buh bye!
I know exactly about you for you are very clear what comes out from you, everyone can read what is in you just as we can see what is inside every poster here.