Goodbye, America

stiggy wiggy

If apt, yes. For some time on the old boards I used a quote from Oliver Cromwell as my signature. He was one of the most horrible people who ever lived.
Then check the first couple of chapters of Genesis, and lay some Satan quotes on us if that's your bizarre thing.

Torin

245 years has been a good run. I'm just sorry that it is my state that put a nail in your coffin.
I agree with the sentiment, but I heard that there are enough factions among the Democrats that they might still not be able to get stuff done even with a slight majority in both houses.

I really hope that's true...

Bob1

Not at all. I think he is one of the most despicable politicians in America, in a strong field. But this quote of his has aged well, don't you think?
Don't forget his "hold the tape" statement regarding approving Supreme Court nominees in a presidential election year. The man is a spineless hypocrite.

TeabagSalad

245 years has been a good run. I'm just sorry that it is my state that put a nail in your coffin.

lol...If anything your state has saved America. Now the hard work begins repairing the damage to the US that Trump caused.

Hopefully Americans will learn from this, and realise that putting a barely literate, racist, failed businessman, and con artist into the Whitehouse was a rather large mistake and one that they should seek to avoid in the future.