Gospel of the Servant Son

Algernon

So, are we going to discuss your opinions on the gospels, and Paul or or you going to the continue cryptic remarks?
First off, my "cryptic remark" seemed appropriate given your cryptic answer to my question.

I'd love to discuss the gospel preached by Jesus vs. the gospel to which the vast majority of Christians subscribe - which has its roots in Paul's gospel - with someone willing and able to engage in good faith. Based on your posting history, it seems you are unable - no matter how willing you may be.

If you're willing to demonstrate that you have the ability, I'm willing to give it a go.

Let's see how you do with the following. You wrote the following in the OP:
"As part of the ongoing odyssey of the gospels, this OP is still for the member who claims that he accepts the gospel of Jesus but rejects what they're calling the gospel of Paul."

In my previous post, I asked the following:
"As a matter of curiosity, who 'claims that he accepts the gospel of Jesus but rejects what they're calling the gospel of Paul?'"

The reason I asked the question is because I advocate for "the gospel preached by Jesus".
1) Demonstrate that you understand the difference between that and the "gospel of Jesus".
2) Demonstrate that you understand the cryptic nature of your response to that question.