Grace definition

I don’t claim him as a child of God . I don’t claim any false teachers as children of God .

I never said he was a child of God that’s your assertion, not mine . You will know them by their fruits . He has none .

next

Calvinists believe in Irresistible Grace which is a specific Grace God works in those purposed for salvation from before the world began. We believe that God appointed a time, within the timeline of creation, where the Holy Spirit would regenerate those purposed individuals such that they no longer perceive Christ crucified as foolishness but perceive him as the irresistible wisdom and power of God for salvation. Because of God’s gracious gift of change in perception Christ has become to us the Power that motivates us to endure to the end so as to be saved and inherit eternal life. Those purposed for salvation are acting out what God is working in them. This is how God saves his purposed people from beginning to end.

Proverbs 16:4
The LORD has made everything for its purpose,
even the wicked for the day of trouble.

Acts 13:48
And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.

1 Cor 1:30
And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,

“but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called,… Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.” (1Co 1:23-24)

“For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” (1Co 1:18)

“work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.” (Php 2:12-13)

None those scriptures deny the subjects are libertarian. Neither do Christians always do God's will.

Thats why they always take the 5th!
9th of Av ~ by Reverend RV

Numbers 13:33 AKJV; And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

God delivered Israel from slavery out of Egypt and lead them to the Promised Land. Moses sent 12 spies to investigate the Land and bring back a report. Ten of the Spies brought back a bad report and only two brought back a good report. After all God had done for them, they were still afraid! Jewish tradition says that because of the bad report, that day is cursed. ~ Throughout history, several bad things happened to Israel on that Calendar Date. On the Ninth of Av, the Crusades began and ten thousand Jews were killed. The Jews were expelled from England, later from France, and even later from Spain. World War I began on the Ninth of Av and also the Holocaust began on this date. You object, “The Jews have been around so long that many things are bound to happen to them on the same day”. That’s a good point, but there are more events which occurred on this date that I’ll speak on later; for now let’s talk about our curse…

Would you say that you’re a pretty good person, that your good outweighs your bad? The Bible says that all who rely on good Deeds are under a Curse; if all of your deeds aren’t good. ~ Have you ever told a Lie? What do you call those who tell Lies? Some of your Deeds are bad. Have you ever stolen? What do you call those who steal? Have you always honored your parents? Have they ever had to punish you? It’s a shame that you’ll be punished again, because God has an interest in your behavior too. These are just three of the Ten Commandments, if God judged you by them would you be innocent or guilty? Would you go to Heaven or to Hell? Does this bother you?? ~ You don’t have to go because of a Good Report…

The Gospel is called ‘the Good News’! ~ For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal Life. Jesus Christ is God Incarnate and he lived a Sinless life so that he could Mediate a New Covenant with God and represent us on Judgement Day. He was also able to take the punishment which we deserved by shedding his blood on a Cross. But because Representatives are alive, he rose up from the grave to newness of Life! We’re Saved by Grace through Faith in the Resurrected Savior Jesus Christ, without meritorious Works lest we should boast. Repent of your Sins, Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord God and join your local Protestant Church. ~ The Jews have suffered on other days, but something makes the Ninth of Av Significant; the destruction of their Temple. Is the Ninth of Av more significant to you now? No?? How about BOTH of their Temples being destroyed on a Ninth of Av? If you kicked an anthill this year AND kicked it next year, would you find it interesting when you noticed you kicked them on the same date? ~ Read the report for yourself…

Matthew 24:2 NLT; But he responded, "Do you see all these buildings? I tell you the truth, they will be completely demolished. Not one stone will be left on top of another!"

Back