H mom claim The only way to remove a fetus at 17 weeks is called "abortion."

Temujin

Jesus turned the water in to wine, he didnt turn the man into a woman. Tell that to the transactivisrs
They turn themselves, because they, not you or Jesus, are sovereign over their own bodies and minds.

BMS

They do. It is.
Its not possible. Biological sex is immutable. For example, how do you propose they change every cell in their body that contains the sex determining chromosomes? They cant. That is why gender identity is a lie

Electric Skeptic

Only women can be pregnant and you said I dont think anyone can ever be pregnant
No, YOU said no persons can ever be pregnant. YOU. Not me.
Doesnt make sence. Only women can be pregnant.
Since you are confused about this and consequently cant hold a conversation about it, you are no position to give adviceto people
I'm not the one confused about it. YOU are the one who repeatedly said that no persons can ever be pregnant. That's all on you.

Temujin

You said - repeatedly - that no persons can be pregnant. Want me to quote you again?

I'm not the one saying that no persons can be pregnant. That would be you.
It's utterly amazing how impossible it is for some people to say "I'm sorry, I misspoke. What I should have said is... I should have checked the sense of my post before sending. Thank you for pointing out my error."

It is as if their ego is so rigid and so fragile that the slightest flexibility at all would mean it shatters. If only they realised that those very few people who do apologise for occasional errors actually appear all the stronger and more reasonable for it.

Electric Skeptic

It's utterly amazing how impossible it is for some people to say "I'm sorry, I misspoke. What I should have said is... I should have checked the sense of my post before sending. Thank you for pointing out my error."

It is as if their ego is so rigid and so fragile that the slightest flexibility at all would mean it shatters. If only they realised that those very few people who do apologise for occasional errors actually appear all the stronger and more reasonable for it.
A while ago I had a post in which I invented a term for the refusal to accept an obvious fact, regardless of all evidence, when it is pointed out by an atheist. This is an excellent example. He's now committed and it's impossible to back down because it would mean admitting that, on this one particular issue, an atheist was right and he was wrong. Pride. Supposed to be a sin, but I guess not.

BMS

It is not a scientific, observable fact - or any other kind of fact - that no persons can be pregnant, which is your repeated claim.
Yes it is. Only the woman, the adult female can be pregnant because only the woman has the anatomy.
What are you imagining as a woman? Have you ever seen any women?

Electric Skeptic

Yes it is. Only the woman, the adult female can be pregnant because only the woman has the anatomy.
What are you imagining as a woman? Have you ever seen any women?
lol no, it's not. But thanks for doubling down on your absurdity.

No persons can get pregnant. Thanks for the info.

BMS

lol no, it's not. But thanks for doubling down on your absurdity.

No persons can get pregnant. Thanks for the info.
Ok so you really think a man without a womb can be pregnant. Careful with your answer because you agreed with the biological sex that a man is the adult male. Using a words like pixie, or gender or giraffe doesnt change that

Electric Skeptic

Ok so you really think a man without a womb can be pregnant.
Oop, you're inventing things again! I nowhere said or implied such a thing.

We're talking about what you have repeatedly stated - that no persons can get pregnant. lol

Careful with your answer because you agreed with the biological sex that a man is the adult male.
Why should I be careful responding to some nonsense you invented?

Using a words like pixie, or gender or giraffe doesnt change that
They don't change that you invented something that is not true? No, they don't.

Temujin

A while ago I had a post in which I invented a term for the refusal to accept an obvious fact, regardless of all evidence, when it is pointed out by an atheist. This is an excellent example. He's now committed and it's impossible to back down because it would mean admitting that, on this one particular issue, an atheist was right and he was wrong. Pride. Supposed to be a sin, but I guess not.
I have to say, it is hilarious to watch, but rather sad too. Why would any human being demean themselves so much?

BMS

Oop, you're inventing things again! I nowhere said or implied such a thing.

We're talking about what you have repeatedly stated - that no persons can get pregnant. lol

Why should I be careful responding to some nonsense you invented?

They don't change that you invented something that is not true? No, they don't.
You imply it when you say persons instead of women.

Electric Skeptic

You imply it when you say persons instead of women.
I do not. I have nowhere stated or implied what you claimed - you completely made it up. I'm sure there's a word for making up something that is not true...I just can't come up with it at the moment...