Haggai says what he means

Keraz

In verses 1 to 9 of the Book of Haggai, the Jews who have returned to the Land, from their exile in Babylon, are told that the time has come to rebuild the Lords Temple.

Haggai 1:10-11 It is your fault that the heavens withhold their rain and the earth it’s produce. Because you have neglected the Lords House.

Haggai 1:13 so Haggai, the Lords messenger, said to the people; I am with you, says the Lord.

Haggai 2:4-5 Now, Zerubabbel, take heart, says the Lord – take heart, Joshua the High priest, take heart, you people. Begin the work, for I am with you and My spirit remains among you. Do not be afraid. [start building the 2nd Temple]

Haggai 2:6-8 For these are the words of the Lord; In a little while, I shall shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the land. I shall shake all the nations and their treasure will come here. Mine is the silver and the gold.

Haggai 2:9 The splendour of the latter Temple will surpass that of the former. In this place I will grant prosperity and peace.

[these 2 verses are unfulfilled prophesy, as at that time, the shaking did not happen, the treasure of the nations did not come and the 2nd Temple did not exceed the splendour of the 1st, therefore this applies to the 3rd Temple, yet to come.]

Haggai 2:10-14 On the 24th day of the 9th month......The Lord says that whatever offering that this people and nation [Judah] make here, is defiled in My sight.

Haggai 2:18 On the 24th day of the 9th month....The day the foundations of the Temple were laid.

Haggai 2:19 Will your crops fail? Not so, from this day I shall bless you.

Haggai 2:20-21 On the 24th day of the 9th month.....This is the word of the Lord; Tell Zerubbabel, the governor of Judah; I shall shake the heavens and the earth; I shall overthrow Kings, break the power of heathen realms and destroy armies.

Haggai 2:23 On that Day, says the Lord, I will take you, Zerubbabel, My servant and wear you like a signet ring for it is you whom I have chosen.

This book of Haggai, the prophet, tell how the Jews who had returned from Babylon: were motivated to rebuild the Temple.
The shaking and overthrowing mentioned, describes very well the Day of the Lords vengeance, which will happen when a future attack is launched upon Israel.

Zerubbabel; literal meaning is; Man out of Babylon. A person from the ungodly nations.

What is most interesting, is the date, repeated three times; the 24th day of the 9th month. Which is the day before the Jewish festival of Erev Chanukka (1st candle) In the Gregorian calendar, this is usually in early December.

Arkycharlie

Zerubbabel; literal meaning is; Man out of Babylon. A person from the ungodly nations.

So what is your point in this statement? Are you saying that Zerubbabel was an ungodly man? Do you view Haggai 2:23 eschatological or fulfilled during his lifetime? Do you see any connection between him and the 2 witnesses of Revelation 11?

Keraz

So what is your point in this statement? Are you saying that Zerubbabel was an ungodly man? Do you view Haggai 2:23 eschatological or fulfilled during his lifetime? Do you see any connection between him and the 2 witnesses of Revelation 11?
Obviously, the 'Zerubbabel' referred to in Haggai 2:23, is not the same man as mentioned earlier.
As I said, this new man who will lead the Lord's faithful people, will come out of an ungodly nation.

Haggai is partly fulfilled and the rest; yet to happen. Not too hard to figure out!

Nothing to do with the 2 Witnesses.

Keraz

Haggai 2:6-9 These are the Words of the Lord of heavens armies: In time to come, I will shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I shall shake the nations and their riches will come to My Land. I shall fill My House with splendor, Mine is the silver and Mine the gold and the beauty and grandeur of the latter Temple will surpass that of those before. In this Land, I will grant prosperity and peace.

Haggai 2:10 In the twenty fourth day of the ninth month...

Haggai 2:18 In the twenty fourth day of the ninth month...

Haggai 2:20-21 In the twenty fourth day of the ninth month, the Word of the Lord came again to Haggai. Tell Zerubbabel, the leader of Judah: I shall shake the heavens and the earth, I shall overthrow the leaders of the nations, I will break the power of the heathen realms, destroying their armed forces, their own weapons will recoil upon them.
Ref. REB.

The prophet Haggai reiterates three times, a Day of significance. This is the day before Erven Hanukkah, the Jewish festival of the First Candle. It is the celebration of the Maccabean defeat of Antiochus Epiphanes, circa 170BC and the day of the Temple rededication. 2 Maccabees 10:5-8 It is a festival of light over darkness, of purity over contamination, of spirituality over materialism. Haggai wrote his prophecies before that event, but what he describes has not yet been fulfilled.

The Second Temple did not exceed the splendor of Solomon’s Temple, but the ‘latter Temple’, the Third Temple to be built in the latter days, will ‘surpass all those before’.

How the Lord will ‘shake the heavens and the earth and overthrow nations’, does not correspond with the glorious Return of Jesus. It is an event before then, paralleled by the Sixth Seal judgement, Revelation 6:12-17, and in many other prophecies.

That the Sixth Seal is the next prophesied event is proved by how Seals one to four were opened in ancient times - Zechariah 6:6-7, and Seal five has been open ever since Cain killed Abel, or at least since Stephen was martyred. Matthew 23:35.

This soon to happen, terrifying shaking and overthrowing, with earthquakes and fire storms that will change the wrld, is described to us as a sudden and devastating fire from the sun, a Coronal Mass Ejection from God’s storehouse: Deuteronomy 32:34-35, Isaiah 30:26-28, 2 Peter 3:7

This time the Lord Himself will light the candle of the sun, with the initial flash at mid-day, Zephaniah 2:4, then the main fiery mass arrives 24 hours later. Malachi 4:1 & 3

In this Land, I will grant prosperity and peace’. After the holy Land has been cleared and cleansed - Deuteronomy 32:34-43, then the Lord’s people, every faithful Christian, will gather and live there. Ezekiel 34:11-16 & 36:1-38, Isaiah 35:1-10

Keraz

The Book of Haggai the prophet is dated circa 520BCE, the second year of the Persian king Darius. The three prophets, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi all belong to that critical period of the Jewish restoration to the holy Land, following the 70 years of Babylonian captivity.
Careful reading of these three prophets shows that they understood this restoration of just the House of Judah to be only a preliminary, even a symbolic step to an eventual great restoration of all the 12 tribes of Israel. They had the writings of Jeremiah, especially his chapters 30 and 31, also Isaiah and Ezekiel prophesy about the eventual gathering and joining of Judah and Israel back into their heritage, so they knew that with only Judah coming back, the final days had not come. They prophesy the great promises of God, of His plan to have a people in all of the holy Land as His witnesses, displaying a light to the nations and proclaiming the gospel of the coming Kingdom.

Today we see the House of Judah again back in part of the holy Land. They fulfill the prophecy of Jesus about the budding of the fig tree.
That they still do not represent the complete restoration, is evidenced by their confused religious beliefs and widespread denial of God and His precepts. The Jews at present in no way show themselves worthy to receive the holy Spirit, as is prophesied that all the true Israelites will receive in the last days.
So we await another gathering and settling of the Lord’s righteous people back into all of the Holy Land. In order for this to take place, the current inhabitants of all the area given to Abraham must be cleared out and the Land cleansed.
Haggai tells us how that will be achieved: I shall shake the heavens and the earth, I shall overthrow kings, break the power of the heathen nations and destroy military strength. This refers to the Day of the Lord, a still to happen worldwide, judgement/punishment prophesied to completely clear the entire Middle East and devastate the whole earth. Deuteronomy 32:43, Ezekiel 30:1-5

The Word, as given to us through Haggai, reiterates three times the date of Kislev 24. Firstly the example is given of how something holy becomes unclean by contact and the Lord says; The condition of the nation before Me is unclean and anything they offer to Me is unclean. The second time Kislev 24 is mentioned, the Lord says: I struck you with storms, mildew and poor crops, but you still did not return to Me, but now the foundation of the Temple is laid, I shall bless you. The third time Kislev 24 is prophesied, it is the Day the Lord takes action, the terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, Many prophesies throughout the Bible describe this Day, a Day of extreme heat, winds, earthquakes and tsunamis, for which the only literal explanation is a coronal mass ejection sunstrike, a seemingly natural disaster that lets secular people continue in their disbelief and sets the scene for the establishment of a One World Government, to be eventually ruled by a dictator.

That Kislev 24 is a very important date, is proved by how in the past, in 164 BCE, Kislev 24 was the day the Temple was rededicated after Antiochus 4th Epiphanes was defeated. This is why the festival of Hanukah is celebrated on that day, commencing at evening. Then again on Kislev 24 1917, General Allenby liberated Jerusalem after defeating the Turks at Beersheba.

We can be sure that Kislev 24 is highly significant, for now the peoples are unclean and have not returned to the Lord in truth and righteousness. On that Day will come the terrible fire judgement, as Moses prophesied in Deuteronomy 32:34-35 & 22, then from that Day forward the Lord will bless His people and the Land will be fruitful, they will build a Temple greater than the former and in the holy Land, He will grant shalom. [peace and security] Deuteronomy 30:1-10

The Torah reading on the special Sabbath of Hanukah is:

Zechariah 2:10-13 Sing, daughter of Zion, rejoice for the Lord is coming and His spirit will rest upon you. Many peoples will give their allegiance to Him on that Day and they will be His righteous people. Then you will know that the Lord has sent me to you. The Lord will claim Judah as His own portion of the holy Land and will make Jerusalem His choice. Be silent all of humanity, before the Lord, for He has roused Himself from His holy dwelling place. Isaiah 42:14-15

Arkycharlie

Obviously, the 'Zerubbabel' referred to in Haggai 2:23, is not the same man as mentioned earlier.
As I said, this new man who will lead the Lord's faithful people, will come out of an ungodly nation.

Haggai is partly fulfilled and the rest; yet to happen. Not too hard to figure out!

Nothing to do with the 2 Witnesses.

Haggai 2:
20 Then the word of the Lord came a second time to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying,​
21 Speak to Zerubbabel governor of Judah, saying, ‘I am going to shake the heavens and the earth.​
22 I will overthrow the thrones of kingdoms and destroy the power of the kingdoms of the nations; and I will overthrow the chariots and their riders, and the horses and their riders will go down, everyone by the sword of another.’​
23 On that day,’ declares the Lord of hosts, I will take you, Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, My servant,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will make you like a signet ring, for I have chosen you,’” declares the Lord of hosts.
Zechariah 4:
1 Then the angel who was speaking with me returned and roused me, as a man who is awakened from his sleep.​
2 He said to me, “What do you see?” And I said, “I see, and behold, a lampstand all of gold with its bowl on the top of it, and its seven lamps on it with seven spouts belonging to each of the lamps which are on the top of it;​
3 also two olive trees by it, one on the right side of the bowl and the other on its left side.”​
4 Then I said to the angel who was speaking with me saying, “What are these, my lord?”​
5 So the angel who was speaking with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” And I said, “No, my lord.”​
6 Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel saying, ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.
7 ‘What are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain; and he will bring forth the top stone with shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”’”​
8 Also, the word of the Lord came to me, saying,​
9 “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house, and his hands will finish it. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent me to you.​
10 For who has despised the day of small things? But these seven will be glad when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel—these are the eyes of the Lord which range to and fro throughout the earth.”​
11 Then I said to him, “What are these TWO OLIVE TREES on the right of the lampstand and on its left?”
12 And I answered the second time and said to him, “What are the two olive branches which are beside the two golden pipes, which empty the golden oil from themselves?”​
13 So he answered me, saying, “Do you not know what these are?” And I said, “No, my lord.”​
14 Then he said, “These are the two anointed ones who are standing by the Lord of the whole earth.”​
Revelation 11:
1 Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it.​
2 Leave out the court, which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread underfoot the holy city for forty-two months.​
3 And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”​
4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.
5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way.​
6 These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.​
7 When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them.​
their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.​
9 Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb.​
10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.​
11 But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God came into them, and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon those who were watching them.​
12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” Then they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies watched them.​
13 And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.​

It's all about connecting the dots.

Harel13

Which is the day before the Jewish festival of Erev Chanukka (1st candle)
Small correction: "Erev" typically refers to the 24 hour period before the special day. Therefore, the 24th of Kislev (the 9th month) is the day before Chanukah, AKA erev Chanukah. That night it'll already be the 25th, AKA the night of the first candle. In other words, the first candle day (as well as the rest of the days of Chanukah) are not referred to as "erev Chanukah". That comes before Chanukah has actually started.

Arkycharlie

So Zerubabel suddenly becomes the two Witnesses?
I simply quoted Scripture. Did I make any assertions as to the interpretation of these passages? No! However, I will assert that Scripture is its own best interpreter and that Scripture is intended to be interpreted literally! If these passages appear to conflict with your personal Biblical presuppositions, then you’re the one who has the issue, not me.

Are you aware that there is an anomaly in our English translations of the Greek text in Revelation 11? The Greek word for “corpse” (ptoma) appears 3 times. All 3 are plural in our English translations. However, in the Greek text, the first 2 are singular. Only the last one is plural. There is a reason for this, I will assure you!

rod.ney

I simply quoted Scripture. Did I make any assertions as to the interpretation of these passages? No! However, I will assert that Scripture is its own best interpreter and that Scripture is intended to be interpreted literally! If these passages appear to conflict with your personal Biblical presuppositions, then you’re the one who has the issue, not me.

Are you aware that there is an anomaly in our English translations of the Greek text in Revelation 11? The Greek word for “corpse” (ptoma) appears 3 times. All 3 are plural in our English translations. However, in the Greek text, the first 2 are singular. Only the last one is plural. There is a reason for this, I will assure you!
And those quoted scriptures do NOT contradict the Fact that one of the two witnesses will be Elijah and the other either Moses or Enoch!

Arkycharlie

And those quoted scriptures do NOT contradict the Fact that one of the two witnesses will be Elijah and the other either Moses or Enoch!
So why don't you give us your interpretation of the quoted Scriptures.

And as to your assertion, I will vehemently disagree!

Malachi 4:5
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

When does the DOL occur?

Joel 2
2 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the Lord is coming, For it is at hand:
2 A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. A people come, great and strong,
The like of whom has never been; Nor will there ever be any such after them, Even for many successive generations.
3 A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns; The land is like the Garden of Eden before them, And behind them a desolate wilderness; Surely nothing shall escape them.

When does Israel become “like the Garden of Eden?

Ezekiel 36:22-38
22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went.
23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes.
24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.
25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.
28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.
29 I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you.
30 And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations.
31 Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good; and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight, for your iniquities and your abominations.
32 Not for your sake do I do this,” says the Lord God, “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!”
33 Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt.
34 The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by.
35 So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities arenow fortified and inhabited.’
36 Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.
37 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I will also let the house of Israel inquire of Me to do this for them: I will increase their men like a flock.
38 Like a flock offered as holy sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem on its feast days, so shall the ruined cities be filled with flocks of men. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

NOW can you correctly connect the dots that reveal the timing of the appearance of Elijah?

rod.ney

So why don't you give us your interpretation of the quoted Scriptures.

And as to your assertion, I will vehemently disagree!

Malachi 4:5
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

When does the DOL occur?

Joel 2
2 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the Lord is coming, For it is at hand:
2 A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. A people come, great and strong,
The like of whom has never been; Nor will there ever be any such after them, Even for many successive generations.
3 A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns; The land is like the Garden of Eden before them, And behind them a desolate wilderness; Surely nothing shall escape them.

When does Israel become “like the Garden of Eden?

Ezekiel 36:22-38
22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went.
23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes.
24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.
25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.
28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.
29 I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you.
30 And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations.
31 Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good; and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight, for your iniquities and your abominations.
32 Not for your sake do I do this,” says the Lord God, “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!”
33 Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt.
34 The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by.
35 So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities arenow fortified and inhabited.’
36 Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.
37 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I will also let the house of Israel inquire of Me to do this for them: I will increase their men like a flock.
38 Like a flock offered as holy sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem on its feast days, so shall the ruined cities be filled with flocks of men. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

NOW can you correctly connect the dots that reveal the timing of the appearance of Elijah?
I already did! Elijah comes before the Great Trib., which is the 2nd half of Dan.9:27! He is one of the Two Witnesses in Rev.11:3-12 that prophesy for 1,260 days ( 42 Months ), the First half of Dan.9:27! The other Witness is either Moses or Enoch! They both get killed in the MIDDLE of Dan.9:27 and then get RAPTURED ( Mid-Trib. ) after their bodies lay dead for 3.5 days in the streets Jerusalem! -----------------

Revelation 11:3-12​

New International Version​

3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.
7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.
11 But after the three and a half days the breath[b] of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet ( Resurrection ), and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” ( Rapture ) And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.
Read full chapter

Footnotes​

1. Revelation 11:4 See Zech. 4:3,11,14.
  2. Revelation 11:11 Or Spirit (see Ezek. 37:5,14)

Last edited:

Arkycharlie

I already did! Elijah comes before the Great Trib., which is the 2nd half of Dan.9:27! He is one of the Two Witnesses in Rev.11:3-12 that prophesy for 1,260 days ( 42 Months ), the First half of Dan.9:27! The other Witness is either Moses or Enoch! They both get killed in the MIDDLE of Dan.9:27 and then get RAPTURED ( Mid-Trib. ) after their bodies lay dead for 3.5 days in the streets Jerusalem! -----------------
Entirely predictable. You totally ignored the Scripture quoted, which clearly discredited your assertion that Elijah will be one of the two witnesses, through the most accurate hermeneutical principle, which is to allow Scripture to interpret Scripture. I can only assume that the reason that you basically ignored the substance of my post is because you had no answers to my questions that wouldn’t potentially contradict your theory that Elijah will be one of the 2 witnesses. So keep your head in the sand, if that’s your choice. I'm through here.

rod.ney

Entirely predictable. You totally ignored the Scripture quoted, which clearly discredited your assertion that Elijah will be one of the two witnesses, through the most accurate hermeneutical principle, which is to allow Scripture to interpret Scripture. I can only assume that the reason that you basically ignored the substance of my post is because you had no answers to my questions that wouldn’t potentially contradict your theory that Elijah will be one of the 2 witnesses. So keep your head in the sand, if that’s your choice. I'm through here.
You're the ENTIRELY predictable one because I posted the 100% Truth with posted scriptures, and you can't take it! Case closed!

Last edited:

Arkycharlie

You're the ENTIRELY predictable one because I posted the 100% Truth with posted scriptures, and you can't take it! Case closed!
YOU proved YOUR point with "posted Scriptures"! Are you serious? You quoted Daniel 9:27 and Revelation 11:3-12 which PROVED absolutely nothing, period! You accuse me of ignoring your "posted Scripture, which documents nothing whatsoever about Elijah being one of the two witnesses, which is pure speculation on your point. Did you address my posted Scripture? No, you avoided it like the plague because it undermines your Elijah fantasy. And what I posted is just the tip of the iceberg regarding the timing of the DOL. But I waste my time again because arguing with a closed mind is a pointless waste of time and effort.

rod.ney

YOU proved YOUR point with "posted Scriptures"! Are you serious? You quoted Daniel 9:27 and Revelation 11:3-12 which PROVED absolutely nothing, period! You accuse me of ignoring your "posted Scripture, which documents nothing whatsoever about Elijah being one of the two witnesses, which is pure speculation on your point. Did you address my posted Scripture? No, you avoided it like the plague because it undermines your Elijah fantasy. And what I posted is just the tip of the iceberg regarding the timing of the DOL. But I waste my time again because arguing with a closed mind is a pointless waste of time and effort.
Thus according to you, God's scriptures prove absolutely nothing! Rev.11:3-2 is in FACT about those Two Witnesses and they do indeed Prophecy for the first 3.5 years of Dan.9:27! The 2nd half of Dan.9:27 starts the 3.5 year Great Trib. and Jesus will return at the END of it! Case closed on your Twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 )! Thus you remain 100% rebuked by those posted scriptures ( 2 Tim.3:16 )! End of debate PERIOD, as GOD's scriptures stand as FACT! The DOL is His 1000 Year Millennium kingdom that He sets up at His Post-Trib. return ( Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 )! ( a Day for God is as 1000 Years for humans as per Psalm 90:4 & 2 Peter 3:8 )! So yes indeed you waste not only your time, but mine also when you post your Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 )! The AS IS Posted scriptures rebuke your view as per 2 Tim.3:16! I did NOT ingnore the scriptures that you Posted, I Only CORRECTLY stated that they DO NOT Contradict the ones I posted on that SAME Topic! Case closed!

Last edited: