Halifax pronouns

So if someone uses the wrong pronoun they will close down your account?
Perhaps. who knows what they are thinking.
The position so far is their twitter account told people if they dont like it they can close their account.
Maybe soon a bit like "9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them"

Well, maybe customs will decide to close their accounts on their own. Then they might also decide to file lawsuits against them.
Well other banks will probably join the fashion and do the same so that people wont have a choice of bank. Its all part of the cultural marxist control

Well other banks will probably join the fashion and do the same so that people wont have a choice of bank. Its all part of the cultural marxist control
Social credit… it’s not a theory. It’s a conspiracy.

I can't say I've ever used a pronoun in my entire life whilst talking to someone face to face, other than I and You.

So these badges must be for an ulterior purpose, to promote wokery.

I can't say I've ever used a pronoun in my entire life whilst talking to someone face to face, other than I and You.

So these badges must be for an ulterior purpose, to promote wokery.
This is spot on. It's all buffoonery

My preferred pronoun is Divine Archon of all Celestial Realms. Or simply Your Exaltedness or Their Exaltedness.

Back