Hard Data Shows the Covid Vaccines Don’t Work

J regia

Thats your choice to to live in a dream anti-science world that pretends the jab is effective? Is it your choice to ignore the SCIENCE of natural immunity?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Cool!!! And the SCIENCE of natural immunity says that you develop natural immunity after you become infected unless you kick the bucket first.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
And I'm sure that the families of the 809,000+ unvaccinated who didn't survive will be delighted to know that as they celebrate on the 25th.

Well, you're the one fooled into believing that 800k died of covid....sane people know that's not true. Dying WITH covid is not dying FROM covid.
Nevertheless....over 99% overcome covid just fine, regardless of your 'hair on fire' posts....

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Cool!!! And the SCIENCE of natural immunity says that you develop natural immunity after you become infected unless you kick the bucket first.
You seem to ignore the fact that the fully vaxxed still get kick the bucket from covid.....but since these aren't actual vaccines, that would be the reason why....

J regia

You seem to ignore the fact that the fully vaxxed still get kick the bucket from covid.....but since these aren't actual vaccines, that would be the reason why....
So what's your actual evidence to support your claim that fully vaxxed people still kick the bucket from covid, or is that just wishful thinking?

J regia

Well, you're the one fooled into believing that 800k died of covid....sane people know that's not true. Dying WITH covid is not dying FROM covid.
Nevertheless....over 99% overcome covid just fine, regardless of your 'hair on fire' posts....
That's your choice and your issue, and why it is mandatory to be fully vaxxed for many jobs and to go to theatres and many department stores in this country.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
So what's your actual evidence to support your claim that fully vaxxed people still kick the bucket from covid, or is that just wishful thinking?
1. It’s on the news…it’s common knowledge...THOUSANDS of fully vaxxed have died of covid.
2. I know fully vaxxed people that died of covid.
3. The vax doesn’t stop infection, spread or death.
4. Many deaths in some states are majority vaccinated that are dying, not the unvaxxed.

Authentic Nouveau

No, they're not. You've been saying this for more than a year, Mr. Bombshells, and people haven't changed at all.

Those who are resistant to vaccination, for partisan reasons, are still resistant and spreading misinformation. The rest of us are getting vaccinated and trying to figure out how to get out of the pandemic that people like you and this thread's author are trying to keep us mired in.

You voted for President of Misinformation

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
That's your choice and your issue,

It's not an issue at all.
and why it is mandatory to be fully vaxxed for many jobs and to go to theatres and many department stores in this country.

Which is idiocy, since the vaxxed get and spread covid.....A fully vaxxed cruise ship just docked in New Orleans with covid cases that they didn't have when they left port.....FULLY VAXXED passengers and crew....so much for mandatory vaxxes to 'stop the spread'....

Oh, and just about every case of the 'new variant' in the United States are in the FULLY vaccinated....

The vaxxed are super spreaders.

J regia

1. It’s on the news…it’s common knowledge...THOUSANDS of fully vaxxed have died of covid.
2. I know fully vaxxed people that died of covid.
3. The vax doesn’t stop infection, spread or death.
4. Many deaths in some states are majority vaccinated that are dying, not the unvaxxed.
IOW just fake news

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
IOW just fake news

You wish it were....

Point out what is fake.....It's a FACT, common knowledge that THOUSANDS of vaccinated have died of covid....if you did any research whatsoever you would know this.....but you don't, you just spew nonsense.
It's A FACT, per the CDC director and Fauci that the vax doesn't stop infection or spread.

I dare you to refute those facts....

J regia

It's not an issue at all.

Which is idiocy, since the vaxxed get and spread covid.....A fully vaxxed cruise ship just docked in New Orleans with covid cases that they didn't have when they left port.....FULLY VAXXED passengers and crew....so much for mandatory vaxxes to 'stop the spread'....

Oh, and just about every case of the 'new variant' in the United States are in the FULLY vaccinated....

The vaxxed are super spreaders.
Cool. So all the daily deaths from covid are fully vaxxed.

Thistle

No, they're not.
And your efforts to that end are very well recognized!
You've been saying this for more than a year,edit, and people haven't changed at all.
A true testimony to widely disseminated legacy media lies. Far more effective than anyone could have reasonably predicted…
Those who are resistant to vaccination, for partisan reasons,
What exactly is the partisan advantage and not taking an effective vaccine, with apparently no significant downsides?
are still resistant and spreading misinformation.
So this data which was mined from Google is misinformation because Googles is in on the misinformation program? Thanks for pointing that out because I never would've seen that one coming in a million years.
The rest of us are getting vaccinated and trying to figure out how to get out of the pandemic
If you can book a flight on Bezos' next rocket to outer space just make sure that nobody with Covid gets on board.
that people like you and this thread's author are trying to keep us mired in.
Oh, I had to put on my hip waders, but it's not because of the OP.

J regia

You wish it were....

Point out what is fake.....It's a FACT, common knowledge that THOUSANDS of vaccinated have died of covid....if you did any research whatsoever you would know this.....but you don't, you just spew nonsense.
It's A FACT, per the CDC director and Fauci that the vax doesn't stop infection or spread.

I dare you to refute those facts....
Just fake news. And is irrelevant to me since our total death toll is still only 2056.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Just fake news.

Yet you are impotent to refute it....because you know it's absolutely true.

I dare you to try to prove me wrong...otherwise, you'll just keep trolling as that's all you seem to be capable of.

And is irrelevant to me

Then stop talking about what is going on here if it's irrelevant to you. Your opinion is irrelevant to us.

Authentic Nouveau

No, they're not. You've been saying this for more than a year,edit, and people haven't changed at all.

Those who are resistant to vaccination, for partisan reasons, are still resistant and spreading misinformation. The rest of us are getting vaccinated and trying to figure out how to get out of the pandemic that people like you and this thread's author are trying to keep us mired in.
Those that genuflect to atheeist Faucheese will not change.

Nobel Laureate Kary Mullis

Kary passed away before America ever heard of the wuhan Fru.

I posted Fauchi was a quack from watching faucheese lying in front of a camera first of last year before I ever heard of Nobel Laureate Mullis.

Nobel prize winner reminds us Faucheese will lie and like you doesn't know what he is talking about.

inertia

No, they're not. You've been saying this for more than a year,edit, and people haven't changed at all.

I thought that this was interesting:

Covid cases by Vaccination Status.JPG
Data as a function of vaccine product is also provided.

___

Authentic Nouveau

I thought that this was interesting:

View attachment 2367
Data as a function of vaccine product is also provided.

___

It is so easy to expose lies.

Your graph "fully vaccinated"

The mRNA is not a vaccine.

Thanks for expressing misinformation.

Don't bother with word games like the times you try the Yom trick and disagree with God and HIS creation.

The Snake Oil salesmen sold us that it would prevent infection, prevent need for hospitalization and death.

inertia

It is so easy to expose lies.

Your graph "fully vaccinated"

But in reality, none of the data presented in the graph was from any work that I performed. Your argument about the definition of a single word isn't convincing given the effort these people put into their tireless study.

If you feel the need to accuse and attack, a list of the actual researchers is provided below to have-at-their published work.

Relevant Publications.JPG

___

Last edited:

Bonnie

Some fully vaccinated people do die of covid, but at a lower level than unvaccinated, due in part to the more contagious Delta variant.

The charts in this link help explain it well. The first chart is talking about any hypothetical virus and explains why it is essential to look at death RATES, versus absolute number of deaths.

During a pandemic, you might see headlines like “Half of those who died from the virus were vaccinated”.

It would be wrong to draw any conclusions about whether the vaccines are protecting people from the virus based on this headline. The headline is not providing enough information to draw any conclusions.

"Let’s think through an example to see this.

Imagine we live in a place with a population of 60 people."

1638876967074.png

Then we learn that of the 10 who died from the virus, 50% were vaccinated.

1638876257662.png

The newspaper may run the headline “Half of those who died from the virus were vaccinated”. But this headline does not tell us anything about whether the vaccine is protecting people or not.

To be able to say anything, we also need to know about those who did not die: how many people in this population were vaccinated? And how many were not vaccinated?

See the next post.

Last edited: