Hard Data Shows the Covid Vaccines Don’t Work

Bonnie

More graphs from the link in the last post

1638876526108.png

Now we have all the information we need and can calculate the death rates:

• of 10 unvaccinated people, 5 died → the death rate among the unvaccinated is 50%
  • of 50 vaccinated people, 5 died → the death rate among the vaccinated is 10%
We therefore see that the death rate among the vaccinated is 5-times lower than among the unvaccinated. In the example, we invented numbers to make it simple to calculate the death rates. But the same logic applies also in the current COVID-19 pandemic. Comparisons of the absolute numbers, as some headlines do, is making a mistake that’s known in statistics as a ‘base rate fallacy’: it ignores the fact that one group is much larger than the other. It is important to avoid this mistake, especially now, as in more and more countries the number of people who are vaccinated against COVID-19 is much larger than the number of people who are unvaccinated (see our vaccination data).

These charts are just general in nature and not about the covid-19 virus itself. But the link shows charts from several different countries, showing the death rate from covid-19 among vaccinated and unvaccinated. Those charts follow below these. I can't cut and paste those on here. But in each country, the death RATE among the vaccinated is much lower than in the unvaccinated. So, yes, the vaccines DO work, to help prevent sickness, make it milder if one gets it, help keep one out of the hospital, and helps prevent death from this disease.

Last edited:

Yakuda

That's your choice if you want to play Russian roulette and hope that your immune system kicks in when you catch Covid and that you don't kick the bucket before you develop a natural immunity.
99% of the people who get covid survive. Hardly Russian roulette. Drama queen much?

Yakuda

Some fully vaccinated people do die of covid, but at a lower level than unvaccinated, due in part to the more contagious Delta variant.

The charts in this link help explain it well. The first chart is talking about any hypothetical virus and explains why it is essential to look at death RATES, versus absolute number of deaths.

View attachment 2371
So then why would someone who has been vaccinated care if anybody has been vaccinated?

Bonnie

So then why would someone who has been vaccinated care if anybody has been vaccinated?
Why should they not care? I feel more comfortable around people I know have been vaccinated, what with my husband's illness and his chemotherapy, though we still wear masks when out in public and at church.

Last edited:

Bonnie

99% of the people who get covid survive. Hardly Russian roulette. Drama queen much?
Depending upon the source, 98%-99% recover. But many will have long covid after recovering...also, telling someone that "98%-99% recover from covid-19! So don't be such a drama queen over this disease!" must be SO comforting to someone who has lost a loved one, even a young person, to this wretched disease.,,, :rolleyes:

Last edited:

inertia

Depending upon the source, it is 98%-99% recover. But many will have long covid after recovering...also, telling someone that "98%-99% recover from covid-19! So don't be such a drama queen over this disease!" must be SO comforting to someone who has lost a loved one, even a young person, to this wretched disease.,,, :rolleyes:

Here is a list of symptoms for so-called long covid: Reference AMA

"

No organ system is spared​

“Symptoms of long COVID are like COVID-19 itself, because it affects all organ systems,” said Dr. Sanghavi, noting that the basic systemic symptoms are “fatigue, post-COVID syndrome and post exertional malaise.

“You can have anxiety, depression, insomnia and what we call cognitive dysfunction or brain fog,” he added. “There’s also loss of taste and smell.”

Cardiac symptoms include “palpitation from tachycardia and bradycardia,” Dr. Sanghavi added. Respiratory symptoms are the most well-known and include “shortness of breath, which is a result of hypoxemia from damage to the lungs.”

Additionally, “you can have loss of appetite from gastrointestinal symptoms and bowel issues like diarrhea, which can stay on,” he said. “From a kidney standpoint, patients have had acute kidney injury, which the kidneys probably don’t recover from.

“Someone who has chronic kidney disease may be pushed to getting long-term dialysis after COVID,” Dr. Sanghavi added. “As far as hematologic issues or concerns, we have seen patients who after initial recovery end up with a blood clot.”

In terms of skin conditions, “some patients have come up with hair loss and rashes as symptoms,” he said, adding that some endocrine patients have experienced sick euthyroid syndrome. "

___

Yakuda

Why should they not care? I feel more comfortable around people I know have been vaccinated, what with my husband's illness and his chemotherapy, though we still wear masks when out in public and at church.
Why? If it's effective then it shouldn't matter. You can still get it even from stabbed people and pass it on to other stabbed people. Know what that means? It doesn't work! Know why polio isn't a problem anymore?

Last edited:

Yakuda

Depending upon the source, it is 98%-99% recover. But many will have long covid after recovering...also, telling someone that "98%-99% recover from covid-19! So don't be such a drama queen over this disease!" must be SO comforting to someone who has lost a loved one, even a young person, to this wretched disease.,,, :rolleyes:
The emotional argument makes your position weak

Bonnie

The emotional argument makes your position weak
There is nothing "emotional" about it. But what comfort would it be to tell a parent who lost a child to this wretched disease, that "Well, there is only a 1-2% chance of death from covid-19...." ?

Bonnie

Why? If it's effective then it shouldn't matter. You can still get it even from stabbed people and pass it on to other stabbed people.

Yes, but the chances of getting severe covid/hospitalization from covid-19 are much lower in fully vaccinate people than in unvaccinated people. Look at the graphs in my link.
Know what that means? It doesn't work! Know why polio isn't a problem anymore?
When polio first came out, it required 3 shots a year to keep people fully vaccinated. Later on, a single effective shot per year came out and was the norm until the oral vaccine became available. But polio only has 3 versions, so obviously it is a stable virus. Covid-19 does mutate easily, as the flu virus does. I don't know if that is true of all respiratory/cardio-vascular viruses or not--vibise would need to answer that.

I suspect that virologists/immunoligists working on vaccine will tweak the covid-19 vaccine over the next few years, to make the immunity last longer in a vaccinated person. I hope so.

Yakuda

There is nothing "emotional" about it. But what comfort would it be to tell a parent who lost a child to this wretched disease, that "Well, there is only a 1-2% chance of death from covid-19...." ?
Its far less with children. The number of children who havedied FROM covid is miniscule. There is comfort in losing a child but it happens al lthe time. Its a wealk emotional argument

Yakuda

Yes, but the chances of getting severe covid/hospitalization from covid-19 are much lower in fully vaccinate people than in unvaccinated people. Look at the graphs in my link.

When polio first came out, it required 3 shots a year to keep people fully vaccinated. Later on, a single effective shot per year came out and was the norm until the oral vaccine became available. But polio only has 3 versions, so obviously it is a stable virus. Covid-19 does mutate easily, as the flu virus does. I don't know if that is true of all respiratory/cardio-vascular viruses or not--vibise would need to answer that.

I suspect that virologists/immunoligists working on vaccine will tweak the covid-19 vaccine over the next few years, to make the immunity last longer in a vaccinated person. I hope so.
Then if you get it from me your chances of dying or getting severely sick are no different then if you get covid from a stabbed person. Is it that you cant or wont see the logical problem with your argument?

It still does require 3 shots but it PREVENTS polio. See the difference? People who get the poloio vaccine dont get a milder form of polio they dont get polio. Period!

Authentic Nouveau

People that care do NOT down play adverse events

Genuine people who sincerely care won't be caught smearing Front Line Docs who are very successful using Ivermectin and other therapies to prevent trips with blue lips to ER>

Smearing Conservatives is a left wing version of caring.

Authentic Nouveau

Its far less with children. The number of children who havedied FROM covid is miniscule. There is comfort in losing a child but it happens al lthe time. Its a wealk emotional argument
The UK study found zero deaths
Deaths of healthy children who got "sick" with Wuhan Fru.

The few deaths came from children who had one or multiple comorbidities.