Hard Data Shows the Covid Vaccines Don’t Work

ferengi

********: “Covid will be gone by spring"​

********: “We've got the virus under control"​

Master of Misinformation: Joe Biden’s 10 Worst Lies​

1. Misinformation about neo-Nazis. Biden launched his presidential campaign in April 2019 by claiming that President Donald Trump had referred to neo-Nazis and white supremacists in Charlottesville, Virginia, as “very fine people.” In fact, Trump had said they should be “condemned totally.” Biden did not invent the lie, but by repeating it, he convinced many Americans that their president was a Nazi sympathizer, and stoked racial tensions that fed nationwide unrest.

2. Misinformation about the coronavirus vaccine. In August 2020, then-candidate Biden told Americans they could not trust a vaccine that was being produced by Trump’s Operation Warp Speed. “It’s not likely to go through all the tests and the trials that are needed to be done,” Biden said, slandering the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). He also said Trump was “moving it quicker than the scientists think it should be moved,” falsely claiming the authority of science.

3. Misinformation about officer-involved shootings. When police shot Jacob Blake Jr. in Kenosha last August, Biden called Blake “a victim of excessive force” and said that “the officers must be held accountable.” In fact, Blake was armed with a knife; had fought with officers; and was wanted on an outstanding warrant for sexual assault. A subsequent investigation exonerated the officers. Biden’s lie fueled outrage that had already exploded into riots on Kenosha’s streets. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/19/master-of-misinformation-joe-bidens-10-worst-lies/

Authentic Nouveau

Is the vaccine effective? That is the absolutely the wrong question to ask. The question to ask is how effective is the vaccine? What percentage of people with the vaccine die versus what percentage of people unvaccinated die?

Asking the right question is crucial.
Wrong question.
Why are the "vaxxed" getting infection?

My ER rotation was off the charts beneficial in learning how to ask the correct questions.

Were those that were jabbed and didn't get sick exposed to the pathogen?

Arm chair medics assume a single variable. Very common blunder.

Multivariable regression modelling in which multiple independent variables are regressed on a single dependent variable is a technique familiar to any epidemiologist. This analytical approach is a regular feature in the epidemiological literature, and is without doubt a useful tool.

Yakuda

Depending on which question you mean, I"m trying to get resolution of the origin point between us, which is about the either/or question and the answer, "The vaccine is not effective" before we move on. That does back to post #68. When you said, "I'll play along," it was unclear to me whether you thought the either/or answer was proper or not, as I was claiming it was improper.
LMBO I love how you do this nonsense every time I try speaking intelligently to you. Lets try AGAIN. I personally couldnt care less if or how effective the vaccine is. Get it? It has nothing to do with my point. You got the stab and I dont. I concede that the stab reduces the possibility of hospitalization and death. Got it? Understand? Since its so effective at reducing hospitalization and death why do you care if I get the stab?

Last edited:

Gus Bovona

LMBO I love how you do this nonsense every time I try speaking intelligently to you. Lets try AGAIN. I personally couldnt care less if or how effective the vaccine is. Get it? It has nothing to do with my point. You got the stab and I dont. I concede that the stab reduces the possibility of hospitalization and death. Got it? Understand? Since its so effective at reducing hospitalization and death why do you care if I get the stab?
So, you have a point there, because the specific post I first responded to you about was not about whether the vaccine was effective; but I have a point, too, because I had been reading the entire thread and heard your post that I first responded to in light of this:

Why? If it's effective then it shouldn't matter. You can still get it even from stabbed people and pass it on to other stabbed people. Know what that means? It doesn't work! Know why polio isn't a problem anymore?
which certainly does answer the wrong question, framing the effectiveness of the vaccine in either/or terms: "If it's effective . . . ." and "It doesn't work."

So, I'm willing to move on to your point, which is, even after acknowledging that the vaccine has a good level of effectiveness, why should anyone who is vaccinated care if others are or not, given that the vaccinated have a good level of protection?

The main reason why we *should* care is because there is no guarantee that current vaccines will be effective against future variants. Given that, the best thing would be to get everyone vaccinated and stamp the damn thing out for all intents and purposes and be done with it.

Yakuda

So, you have a point there, because the specific post I first responded to you about was not about whether the vaccine was effective; but I have a point, too, because I had been reading the entire thread and heard your post that I first responded to in light of this:

which certainly does answer the wrong question, framing the effectiveness of the vaccine in either/or terms: "If it's effective . . . ." and "It doesn't work."

So, I'm willing to move on to your point, which is, even after acknowledging that the vaccine has a good level of effectiveness, why should anyone who is vaccinated care if others are or not, given that the vaccinated have a good level of protection?

The main reason why we *should* care is because there is no guarantee that current vaccines will be effective against future variants. Given that, the best thing would be to get everyone vaccinated and stamp the damn thing out for all intents and purposes and be done with it.
But it doesnt "stamp the damn thing out" if people are still contracting and spreading it. so you get a milder form? So what? Colin Powell was stabbed and died. What he needed was a vaccine that prevents people from getting covid. If its not likely to kill you then there is no emergency. Youre protected now mind your own buisness.

Gus Bovona

But it doesnt "stamp the damn thing out" if people are still contracting and spreading it. so you get a milder form? So what? Colin Powell was stabbed and died. What he needed was a vaccine that prevents people from getting covid. If its not likely to kill you then there is no emergency. Youre protected now mind your own buisness.
Well, I qualified "stamp it out" with "for all intents and purposes" and I suppose I should have been clearer. If nearly everyone was vaccinated, there would be so few cases that no new variants would occur that might be even more transmissible than Delta (like Omicron looks to be) or even more deadly, or cause more long-Covid, etc.

Carol

Well, I qualified "stamp it out" with "for all intents and purposes" and I suppose I should have been clearer. If nearly everyone was vaccinated, there would be so few cases that no new variants would occur that might be even more transmissible than Delta (like Omicron looks to be) or even more deadly, or cause more long-Covid, etc.

You assume.

Yakuda

But it doesnt "stamp the damn thing out" if people are still contracting and spreading it. so you get a milder form? So what? If its not likely to kill you then there is no emergency. Youre protected now mind your own buisness.

And if no one been stabbed and we all got the original covid there would be far fewer cases. If your safe leave me alone.

Gus Bovona

And if no one been stabbed and we all got the original covid there would be far fewer cases. If your safe leave me alone.
How could there be fewer cases if everyone got the original covid? If everyone got covid, we'd have the maximum number of cases, not fewer. Am I misunderstanding what you wrote?

Yakuda

How could there be fewer cases if everyone got the original covid? If everyone got covid, we'd have the maximum number of cases, not fewer. Am I misunderstanding what you wrote?
We wouldnt have more cases now and we'd probably have fewer variants. AGAIN if your vaccine keeps you safe then you have no reason to impose it on me.

Gus Bovona

We wouldnt have more cases now
True, but what good does not having more cases now do when *everyone* (or nearly so) would have gotten Covid?

If the goal is to have fewer cases, having nearly everyone get Covid is a *really* bad way of going about it.

and we'd probably have fewer variants.
Exactly the opposite. We'd have seen more variants because there would have been more virus, replicating as it infects new people. The more people infected means the more variants, so with nearly everyone infected, we'd have the maximum number of variants.

AGAIN if your vaccine keeps you safe then you have no reason to impose it on me.
If you discount the massive death toll in the scenario in which nearly everyone gets Covid.

Authentic Nouveau

The Clot Shot was peddled specifically for older people with other health problems to protect them.

Authentic Nouveau

Nice elevator pitch.

The "vaccine" doesn't work. We have more deaths after the Clot shot is on the market than before.

Yakuda

True, but what good does not having more cases now do when *everyone* (or nearly so) would have gotten Covid?

If the goal is to have fewer cases, having nearly everyone get Covid is a *really* bad way of going about it.

Exactly the opposite. We'd have seen more variants because there would have been more virus, replicating as it infects new people. The more people infected means the more variants, so with nearly everyone infected, we'd have the maximum number of variants.

If you discount the massive death toll in the scenario in which nearly everyone gets Covid.
Then it would have gone through the population with fewer variants. Now its worked its away around a "vaccine" that doesnt prevent people from getting or spreading it.

Is that the goal, to have "fewer cases"? It sure doesnt seem like it to me.

So in other words while the stabbed are still getting and spreading the virus more varianrs are developing. Hvaing fewer cases cant be the goal then

1% die FROM covid. WITH covid is another matter. Again what Colin Powell needed was an actual vaccine that PREVENTS people from getting the disease it was created to immunize people against. Once again "fewer cases" doesnt seem to be the goal.

Last edited: