Has anyone else heard of Nick Fuentes?

shnarkle

I just heard about this guy today, and was wondering if anyone else had heard about what he's doing. He's been banned, smeared, deplatformed, cancelled, had his bank accounts seized, and it seems like everyone hates this guy, but he's just a young white heterosexual Christian man having a good time spreading the gospel message.

What do you think of this:

rossum

Wikipedia has heard of him:

Nicholas Joseph Fuentes (born August 18, 1998) is an American far-right and white nationalist political commentator and live streamer who has endorsed white supremacist beliefs. A former YouTuber, his channel was permanently suspended in February 2020 for violating YouTube's hate speech policy. Fuentes has described himself as an American nationalist, Christian conservative, and paleoconservative, and has also expressed anti-Semitic views.​

Mr Laurier

I just heard about this guy today, and was wondering if anyone else had heard about what he's doing. He's been banned, smeared, deplatformed, cancelled, had his bank accounts seized, and it seems like everyone hates this guy, but he's just a young white heterosexual Christian man having a good time spreading the gospel message.

I've heard of him. He's a rabid white supremacist. He endorses slavery and genocide. He's so vile that Ben Shapiro rejects his depravity, and that's saying something.

vibise

I check the news daily, so yes I have heard of him. He is a young white supremacist who was most recently in the news because he was banned from the most recent meeting of the far right CPAC.

shnarkle

Wikipedia has heard of him:

Nicholas Joseph Fuentes (born August 18, 1998) is an American far-right and white nationalist political commentator and live streamer who has endorsed white supremacist beliefs. A former YouTuber, his channel was permanently suspended in February 2020 for violating YouTube's hate speech policy. Fuentes has described himself as an American nationalist, Christian conservative, and paleoconservative, and has also expressed anti-Semitic views.​
Wikipedia won't let people post facts on their own biographies. Note also that your excerpt presents a few facts along with baseless accusations. Wikipedia hasn't heard of him. Wikipedia just posts their brand of propaganda.

Backup

Wikipedia won't let people post facts on their own biographies. Note also that your excerpt presents a few facts along with baseless accusations. Wikipedia hasn't heard of him. Wikipedia just posts their brand of propaganda.
I’ve seen his own videos.

He is a radical white supremacist.

Are you defending him?

Electric Skeptic

No, he's not "just a young white heterosexual Christian man having a good time spreading the gospel message". He's a vile, hate-filled slug who pushes white supremacy, is anti-women and anti-semitic. He's so far right that he rubbishes conservatism in general for not being hard enough on others. The world would be far better off without him in it.

shnarkle

I’ve seen his own videos.

He is a radical white supremacist.

Are you defending him?
I just watched about 45 minutes of a video of him talking about how he's been cancelled from everything. I don't know enough about him to defend him, but I wouldn't characterize him as a radical white supremacist. Do you have any quotes from him to support your claim?

Electric Skeptic

I just watched about 45 minutes of a video of him talking about how he's been cancelled from everything. I don't know enough about him to defend him, but I wouldn't characterize him as a radical white supremacist. Do you have any quotes from him to support your claim?
If I were on a thread in which I'd asked about some person regarding whom I knew very little and every single person who responded said that he was a despicable white supremacist, I think I'd go do some of my own research rather than ask people to support their claim.

Mr Laurier

He is the founder of a group called the Groyper Army. An extreme right wing group of white nationalists who blame everything they dont like on a vast and convoluted jewish conspiracy to do something vague but terrible.
He has openly called for the murder of people who oppose Trump.

Mike McK

I've heard of him. He's a rabid white supremacist.

I never heard of him. I know how often conservatives are smeared a slandered, so I learned a long time ago, the more outrageous a claim about a conservative or perceived conservative, the more likely it is a Democrat who's too stupid to refute what they say is just trying to demonize them. So I looked him up.

It looks like most of the things the people in this thread are saying about him are typical Democrat lies, but it does appear that he made some anti-Semitic comments. Given the context, I'm willing to allow that they were said in a moment of anger and people say dumb things when they're angry, but "you work for the Jews" sounds like he might be into some wacky "Jewish conspiracy" conspiracies.

It's funny to me that the usual gang of idiots here is calling a Hispanic man a "white supremacist".

shnarkle

I never heard of him. I know how often conservatives are smeared a slandered, so I learned a long time ago, the more outrageous a claim about a conservative or perceived conservative, the more likely it is a Democrat who's too stupid to refute what they say is just trying to demonize them. So I looked him up.

It looks like most of the things the people in this thread are saying about him are typical Democrat lies, but it does appear that he made some anti-Semitic comments. Given the context, I'm willing to allow that they were said in a moment of anger and people say dumb things when they're angry, but "you work for the Jews" sounds like he might be into some wacky "Jewish conspiracy" conspiracies.

It's funny to me that the usual gang of idiots here is calling a Hispanic man a "white supremacist".
It's not just Democrats, but Republicans as well. The Republican party is really just Democrat light.

As far as "working for Jews" goes, most people are clueless to what the Mosaic law says with regards to engaging in commerce, usury, etc. It's a Jewish text which indicates how to do this so this technique is being utilized predominantly by Jews. However, there are many people who are not Jews who also know how to utilize these techniques as well. One doesn't have to be Jewish to engage in usury.

Regardless, most Christians would rather borrow money than lend it out at interest. I could be wrong here, but Nick Fuentes doesn't appear to be interested in doing that.

The impression I get from him is that he's poking fun at the woke crowd and their thin-skinned inability to take a joke. He walks all over their microaggressions and is pointing out that the reason so many Republicans are not being cancelled from social media is because they're not conservative at all. They've all learned to censor themselves.