Has God Commanded All Men to Repent? NO, He hasn't!

Howie

Acts 17:30 ... So having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now proclaiming to mankind that all people everywhere are to repent, because He has set a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all people by raising Him from the dead.”

Non Calvinists, are you now ready to open your eyes and admit that God does not want to save all men?

My bet is, NO ...

Last edited:
I'm confused Howie. Are you using a Verse which says God Commands All people everywhere to Repent; to show God hasn't Commanded All People everywhere to Repent?

Is it about the difference between Proclaim and Command?

I'm confused Howie. Are you using a Verse which says God Commands All people everywhere to Repent; to show God hasn't Commanded All People everywhere to Repent?

Is it about the difference between Proclaim and Command?
Yes. Only since Christ has the command gone out to all people everywhere to repent.

Last edited:
Luke 24:47 "And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."

:ninja:

Do you know what "among" means?
If you did, you would realize that you just confirmed that the Calvinists are right.
I know what AMOUNG all NATIONS means ,,,,,,,,,,,, everyone. and two I confirmed nothing but what the Word said by the Lord Jesus, so take it up with God.
third, I can care less what the Calvinists, or anyone else says or believe, only God I serve.

All ready happened Colossians 1:6
are u sure? at that time the KNOWN WORLD. let's see if what u saiy is true. Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
has the END COME YET? ...... thank u.

are u sure? at that time the KNOWN WORLD. let's see if what u saiy is true. Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
has the END COME YET? ...... thank u.?

What does it say ? When was Colosians written

What does it say ? When was Colosians written
Colossians 1:6 "Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:" was this the "KNOWN" world at that time? ....... let the bible tell us, Acts 2:5 "And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven." was there anyone from China there? or America? ...............NO

the KNOW WORLD is Just that, KNOWN only unto them at that time. else if that's true, the END should have already been. Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

Colossians 1:6 say, "in all the world;", so have the gospel been preached in all the World even unto today? ................................. no. many are still hearing the Gospel for the FIRST TIME.

Colossians 1:6 "Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:" was this the "KNOWN" world at that time? ....... let the bible tell us, Acts 2:5 "And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven." was there anyone from China there? or America? ...............NO

the KNOW WORLD is Just that, KNOWN only unto them at that time. else if that's true, the END should have already been. Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

Colossians 1:6 say, "in all the world;", so have the gospel been preached in all the World even unto today? ................................. no. many are still hearing the Gospel for the FIRST TIME.

Sorry, it does not say "known" world. You dont get to add words wherever you like

Back