Has the Church Replaced Israel ?

Jewjitzu

Correct. God is not a man. Jesus has two natures, not only one. He is unique.

Who appeared to Moses in the burning bush and declared Himself to be Jehovah?

Who did Moses speak to face to face as a man? Exodus 33:10-11

Who stopped to speak with Abraham (Genesis 18:20-33) while the two angels continued walking towards Sodom?
So then your god is a man.

Jewjitzu

Last edited:

Jewjitzu

That was from an Orthodox Jewish translation, those who believe in Jesus.

I knew a pastor who was orthodox before coming to Christ. His dad was an orthodox rabbi.
The CJB is not Orthodox.

I've known many Christians convert to Judaism. They got tired of the fairy tales.

Jewjitzu

What's worse? Eating some things you hold taboos about?
It's a sin for you. Even the Council in Acts 15 can attest to that for all Christians. And it was inspired by the spirit of Holiness.
Or, neglecting the following?

When someone from the community of Isra’el or one of the foreigners living with you
eats any kind of blood, I will set myself against that person who eats blood and cut
him off from his people.
For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given
it to you on the altar to make atonement for yourselves; for it is the blood that
makes atonement because of the life.’ Leviticus 17:10-11

The Temple has been down for over 2000 years. The Levitical Priesthood is no longer functioning.
Yep. Jesus blood never made it to the altar.
Why has God neglected Jews for so long about what He demanded for making atonement for your sins?
Have you read Deut 28? Have you read Jeremiah 33:17-26?
Are your sins now atoned for? By simply not eating food for one day? God did not say he gave us fasting for atonement.
How were Daniel or the exiles in his time atoned for?
My Dad used to blow the shofar during Yom Kippur service.
Too bad it didn't make an impact on you.

Last edited:

GeneZ

Again it's the church the body of Christ!
Are you thinking? Look again.

This is what the Lord Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages
and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say,
‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’”
Zechariah 8:23

Ten Goyim will grab one Jew! That's no longer church age. That's the age of the Jews being manifested once more.

There will be a renewed place for Jews (not the Church) in the future!

God is not done with the Jews as a chosen people for His purpose.

God put the Jews on hold until all the Church can be gathered. Then?

The Rapture! And, the age of the Jews resumes as seen with the 144,000 Jewish evangelists of the Tribulation!

This is what the Lord Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages
and nations (goyim)
will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say,
‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’

brightfame52

Ten Goyim will grab one Jew! That's no longer church age. That's the age of the Jews being manifested once more.

The Rapture! And, the age of the Jews resumes as seen with the 144,000 Jewish evangelists of the Tribulation!

and nations (goyim)

Yeah, its the Church, the Body of Christ. The Israel composed of mere ethnic jews, they are not and never was the elect children of God. Paul stated that Rom 9 6-8

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The children of the promise, the church, are the chosen children of God. Now some converted jews belong to the elect, but the generality of the nation were reprobates.

GeneZ

So then your god is a man.
Not as you put it...

My God. Who is God. Made Himself to become as a man. How was He able to accomplish that? Because my God has two natures in union. One nature is designed to communicate with mere men on a level they can relate to. For God without a second nature to communicate with? Would transcend man's ability to grasp and comprehend God. Jesus (the Soul of God) is God's interpreter of Himself to man. Jesus takes what we can not know of God, and interprets God in a manner we can relate to. God is akin to radio waves that we are oblivious to, and God provided a radio in the form of Jesus.

Try again? Can you concentrate on this? God is not a Soul. Soul is a different nature than Deity. Just like angels are spirits, but a different essence of 'spirit' than God who is Spirit.

Shall we try again?

'You will eat the old supply and clear out the old because of the new. Moreover,
I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul will not reject you.'I will also
walk among you and be your God,
and you shall be My people."
Lev 26:10-12

God is not Soul!

And they began to remove the foreign gods from their midst and to serve Jehovah,
so that his soul
became impatient because of the trouble of Israel.
Judges 10:16

God is not Soul!

Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one, and anyone
loving violence his soul certainly hates."
Ps 11:5

God is not Soul!

“Bring no more futile sacrifices; Incense is an abomination to Me. The New Moons,
the Sabbaths, and the calling of assemblies— I cannot endure iniquity and the sacred
meeting. Your New Moons and your appointed feasts My soul hates; They are a trouble
to Me, I am weary of bearing them..
Isa 1:13-14

God is not Soul. God is Spirit! The Lord God of Israel possesses TWO NATURES in union.

GeneZ

Yeah, its the Church, the Body of Christ. The Israel composed of mere ethnic jews, they are not and never was the elect children of God. Paul stated that Rom 9 6-8

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The children of the promise, the church, are the chosen children of God. Now some converted jews belong to the elect, but the generality of the nation were reprobates.
You are only seeing half the picture.

There is an animosity amongst "bigoted" Gentiles towards Jews. I have met them in parts of the country. I am a Christian, but practically spit on because of my Jewish last name. I know what some bigoted Gentiles would like to believe. Jews have not been replaced by the Church. Two different purposes in what God chose each one for.

The Church has been called to serve another purpose in being a chosen people.

I have sometimes seen jealousy of certain gentiles who despise how God has blessed many Jews ,while God is preserving the Jewish people for His purpose in the future. Their inferiority complex comes out and the Holy Spirit does not control them.

God has nor rejected his people. Just the Church is His Bride.

In the Millennium the Church will be resurrected and have its home in Heaven. The Church will commute to earth as to reign with Christ over the earth. Yet. That is when the Jews will once more be God's representative people to the gentiles on earth! Zachariah prophesied about this future of the Jewish people! Right here - he did!

and nations (gentiles)

The Jews on earth (not in resurrection bodies) will become as the "big brother" amongst the gentile peoples on the new earth, who will be thriving on earth under the Reign of the Messiah who will be seated in Jerusalem.

God is not done with the Jews yet! Hitler (demon possessed) wanted to wipe them out so Jesus could not return to fulfill his promises to the patriarchs!

Bigotry dies hard. Just look at Nazi Germany's example.

Jewjitzu

and nations (goyim)

Nothing that I didn't know. So basically the church hasn't replaced anything. They should be holding on to the Jews.

Jewjitzu

Not as you put it...

My God. Who is God. Made Himself to become as a man. How was He able to accomplish that? Because my God has two natures in union. One nature is designed to communicate with mere men on a level they can relate to. For God without a second nature to communicate with? Would transcend man's ability to grasp and comprehend God. Jesus (the Soul of God) is God's interpreter of Himself to man. Jesus takes what we can not know of God, and interprets God in a manner we can relate to. God is akin to radio waves that we are oblivious to, and God provided a radio in the form of Jesus.

Try again? Can you concentrate on this? God is not a Soul. Soul is a different nature than Deity. Just like angels are spirits, but a different essence of 'spirit' than God who is Spirit.

Shall we try again?

'You will eat the old supply and clear out the old because of the new. Moreover,
I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul will not reject you.'I will also
walk among you and be your God,
and you shall be My people."
Lev 26:10-12

God is not Soul!

And they began to remove the foreign gods from their midst and to serve Jehovah,
so that his soul
became impatient because of the trouble of Israel.
Judges 10:16

God is not Soul!

Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one, and anyone
loving violence his soul certainly hates."
Ps 11:5

God is not Soul!

“Bring no more futile sacrifices; Incense is an abomination to Me. The New Moons,
the Sabbaths, and the calling of assemblies— I cannot endure iniquity and the sacred
meeting. Your New Moons and your appointed feasts My soul hates; They are a trouble
to Me, I am weary of bearing them..
Isa 1:13-14

God is not Soul. God is Spirit! The Lord God of Israel possesses TWO NATURES in union.
Your god is a man then. God has no likeness to the physical. Isaiah 40:18,25;46:5, damah, the root for likeness, means nothing physical, blood dam, or man adam, is associated with Him. That includes man's nature.

Jeremiah 33:17-26 shows sacrifices return because God says so.

The problem with sacrifices is people used that as a license to sin. No different than what Christians do today with Jesus' blood. So, if you're still sinning your no better off than you think I am.

Last edited:

Jewjitzu

Actually, Isaac was the spiritual and physical seed of promise.

Paul, as an apostate, is just untrustworthy.

brightfame52

Actually, Isaac was the spiritual and physical seed of promise.

Paul, as an apostate, is just untrustworthy.
Isaac but the physical meant nothing in the things of God, his being the Spiritual seed did. If Isaac would have just merely been a physical descendant of Abraham, he would not have been a child of promise, but a reprobate like anyone else Rom 9:6-8

Paul was and is a Child of God ! Be careful

Jewjitzu

Isaac but the physical meant nothing in the things of God, his being the Spiritual seed did. If Isaac would have just merely been a physical descendant of Abraham, he would not have been a child of promise, but a reprobate like anyone else Rom 9:6-8

Paul was and is a Child of God ! Be careful
Go back and read the Genesis accounts. Isaac was the seed of promise. And all of Israel is as well.

GeneZ

Nothing that I didn't know. So basically the church hasn't replaced anything. They should be holding on to the Jews.

Yes,,, too many gentile Christians are all bollixed up concerning the reason for God choosing the Jews in the beginning.
And, the Jews become arrogant about it because they have no idea what part they play at this time in history. God is going to weed
out some, and cause certain ones to survive... so that there will be Jews on earth when He returns to set up His Kingdom.

And, in contrast to the Jews being God's chosen people, Christians are also God's chosen people. But, for different purposes in God's plan.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9 (Peter was a Jew)

After what is called "the Rapture"... People will be remaining on earth. Jews who follow God's Word faithfully concerning the Tribulation are going to survive the Tribulation, and will be the ones who enter into the Millennial Reign of the Messiah promised to Israel.

Israel was promised a Messiah who would rule over them. The Church is now chosen to be the ones who will reign with Christ when He does rule over the world. Not many Christians will qualify for such blessed authority. The ones who are not able to handle it are now being tested and being shown to be idiots. Just like Jews in the past became idiots by rejecting God's Word and had the nation and Temple destroyed several times as God's punishment to a disobedient people. Its no different. The Jews had their idiots, too.

So now, what should I do here,” asks Adonai,
“since my people were carried off for nothing?
Their oppressors are howling,” says Adonai,

and my name is always being insulted, daily." Isaiah 52:5

Carried off for nothing? Isaiah was being facetious because the Jews knew damn well how raunchy they had been acting and neglecting God's Word. Just like many Christians do today.

Isaiah had his hands full of a people who have become habitual drunks. Isaiah spoke of vomit covering their drinking tables... Jews back then could be just as stupid as we see amongst some Christians today. There's the rub! Look at the Jews in the wilderness. They saw all the great plagues and were spared miraculously! They saw the parting of the Red Sea and the ruin of Pharaoh's powerful army by the sea closing in on them in pursuit. So what did the "brilliant" Jews do after all that? They made a golden calf. They were just as dumb as we see some Christians being today. It goes with the pressure of being called of God.

Keep in mind. We are all originally from Gentile stock. For, Abraham was a gentile. A gentile who's father was a pagan priest.

grace and peace.........

Jewjitzu

Yes,,, too many gentile Christians are all bollixed up concerning the reason for God choosing the Jews in the beginning.
And, the Jews become arrogant about it because they have no idea what part they play at this time in history. God is going to weed
out some, and cause certain ones to survive... so that there will be Jews on earth when He returns to set up His Kingdom.

And, in contrast to the Jews being God's chosen people, Christians are also God's chosen people. But, for different purposes in God's plan.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9 (Peter was a Jew)

After what is called "the Rapture"... People will be remaining on earth. Jews who follow God's Word faithfully concerning the Tribulation are going to survive the Tribulation, and will be the ones who enter into the Millennial Reign of the Messiah promised to Israel.

Israel was promised a Messiah who would rule over them. The Church is now chosen to be the ones who will reign with Christ when He does rule over the world. Not many Christians will qualify for such blessed authority. The ones who are not able to handle it are now being tested and being shown to be idiots. Just like Jews in the past became idiots by rejecting God's Word and had the nation and Temple destroyed several times as God's punishment to a disobedient people. Its no different. The Jews had their idiots, too.

So now, what should I do here,” asks Adonai,
“since my people were carried off for nothing?
Their oppressors are howling,” says Adonai,

and my name is always being insulted, daily." Isaiah 52:5

Carried off for nothing? Isaiah was being facetious because the Jews knew damn well how raunchy they had been acting and neglecting God's Word. Just like many Christians do today.

Isaiah had his hands full of a people who have become habitual drunks. Isaiah spoke of vomit covering their drinking tables... Jews back then could be just as stupid as we see amongst some Christians today. There's the rub! Look at the Jews in the wilderness. They saw all the great plagues and were spared miraculously! They saw the parting of the Red Sea and the ruin of Pharaoh's powerful army by the sea closing in on them in pursuit. So what did the "brilliant" Jews do after all that? They made a golden calf. They were just as dumb as we see some Christians being today. It goes with the pressure of being called of God.

Keep in mind. We are all originally from Gentile stock. For, Abraham was a gentile. A gentile who's father was a pagan priest.

grace and peace.........
There are no promises to gentiles except the covenant given to Noah or if they join Israel, Isaiah 56:1-8 They need to choose, and so do you.

Yes, we are all intertwined, but Abraham followed God's commands as received, and taught his household likewise.

Our Lord's God

Rom 9:6

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

No, The Church has always been Israel, but not Israel after the flesh, or the physical nation of Israel See within the physical nation of Israel was always a remnant according to the election of Grace, which is also Israel. Now under the Old Covenant Spiritual Israel, the Body of Christ was mostly comprised of saved jewish Christians. They would usually be persecuted by the non christian jews in the nation Matt 5:12

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets[Believers in Crist] which were before you.

Lk 13:34

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Now under the New Covenant, Body of Christ Israel the election of Grace has been multiplied by saving and grafting in multitudes into Spiritual Israel, which is still the Body of Christ ! So The Body of Christ, Israel according to the Spirit, the Election of Grace is not a replacement, it always has been, its now clarified who they are.

NO replacement. Christ ELEVATED his people.