Has the Church Replaced Israel ?

Actually, he did nothing for Israel.

Yes, He did nothing for pretenders.

He did this for his true people, true Israel, the remnant of circumcised hearts.

For though your people, Israel, may be like the sand of the sea,
Only a remnant within them will return;
A destruction is determined, overflowing with righteousness.

Jewjitzu

Yes, He did nothing for pretenders.

He did this for his true people, true Israel, the remnant of circumcised hearts.

For though your people, Israel, may be like the sand of the sea,
Only a remnant within them will return;
A destruction is determined, overflowing with righteousness.
Israel is his true people.

GeneZ

Your god is a man then. God has no likeness to the physical. Isaiah 40:18,25;46:5, damah, the root for likeness, means nothing physical, blood dam, or man adam, is associated with Him. That includes man's nature.

Jeremiah 33:17-26 shows sacrifices return because God says so.

The problem with sacrifices is people used that as a license to sin. No different than what Christians do today with Jesus' blood. So, if you're still sinning your no better off than you think I am.
I am not going to argue. You just do not have the ability to see what was written correctly. You will keep imposing your biased view over anything I have to say.

I wish you heaven. In spite of your attitude.

In the mean time?

Where are you fulfilling the most important part of the Law? Without the Temple and priesthood and the altar, you can not atone for your sins according to the Law of Moses.

GeneZ

There are no promises to gentiles except the covenant given to Noah or if they join Israel, Isaiah 56:1-8 They need to choose, and so do you.

Yes, we are all intertwined, but Abraham followed God's commands as received, and taught his household likewise.
No promises to the gentiles?

I will sow her for Myself in the land.
I will also have compassion on her who had not obtained compassion,
And I will say to those who were not My people,
‘You are My people!’
And they will say, ‘You are my God!’”
Hosea 2:23

Newbirth

That's true, newbirth. Remember that next time you reply.
you will say it is ridiculous
In the ground, buried.
Bodies that are buried rot and return to dust...So you believe Abraham is dust in the ground...good for you
I asked the question.
Why I never said anything about suffering
I know he hates idolaters.
I didn't ask you that..
He hates all kinds of sins.
I didn't ask you that either...
I'm surprised you don't know the answer.
that question required a yes or no answer...apparently, you don't know the answer... that is why you keep on doing it

SovereignGrace

I don’t believe the church has replaced Israel, but is an extension of the true Israel. Jesus is the true Vine, and all believers, both Jews and Gentiles, are in this Vine. They(Jews) are the natural olive branches, we(Gentiles) are the wild olive vines. We were grafted in to this Vine.

GeneZ

Yes Isaac was but not all the physical descendants Rom 9:6-8
You think he's going to look that up?

Here...

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through
Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” In other words, it is not the children by physical descent
who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Jewjitzu

No promises to the gentiles?

I will sow her for Myself in the land.
I will also have compassion on her who had not obtained compassion,
And I will say to those who were not My people,
‘You are My people!’
And they will say, ‘You are my God!’”
Hosea 2:23

If they join Israel as i said, then yes.

The context of Hosea 2:23 is Israel if you read Hosea 1 - Hosea 2:22.

Context is key.

Jewjitzu

you will say it is ridiculous

Bodies that are buried rot and return to dust...So you believe Abraham is dust in the ground...good for you

Why I never said anything about suffering

I didn't ask you that..

I didn't ask you that either...

that question required a yes or no answer...apparently, you don't know the answer... that is why you keep on doing it
So if Abraham's is buried and rotten, how can the NT depict him as speaking in hell with a body able to fetch water 💧?

We know where Abraham is buried.

Jewjitzu

You think he's going to look that up?

Here...

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through
Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” In other words, it is not the children by physical descent
who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.
Like the stars in the sky... that's how many children of the promise there are.