Has the Church Replaced Israel ?

GeneZ

Thats the Church, the Body of Christ !
No... There will be millions upon millions of believer Jews by time the Millennium is over!

" He took him (Abraham) outside and said, “Look up at the sky and count the stars
—if indeed you can count them.”
Then he said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”
Genesis 15:5

We (the church) are the spiritual seed of Abraham. Our father is not Abraham. Our Father is God! For, we are a new creation in Christ!

We are sons of God. The Jews are of another species of eternal souls. Jews who were believers were never called "sons of God."

Abraham is not going to be in with the Bride of Christ. Only the Church is the Bride!

Our home is Heaven. Not so, the Jews who are believers outside of the church age who's home will be the new earth.

But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there,
the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything
under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his
glorious body."
Philippians 3:20-21​

The believer Jews (outside of the church age) in eternity will have their home on the New Earth, not heaven! Only the Church will have their homes in Heaven. The earth was where Abraham was promised land that has yet to be realized. Millions upon millions of Jews will be living forever on the new earth in a land mass that dwarfs Israel as we know it today.

grace and peace.......

Last edited:

Jewjitzu

No... There will be millions upon millions of believer Jews by time the Millennium is over!

" He took him (Abraham) outside and said, “Look up at the sky and count the stars

We (the church) are the spiritual seed of Abraham. Our father is not Abraham. Our Father is God! For, we are a new creation in Christ!

We are sons of God. The Jews are of another species of eternal souls. Jews who were believers were never called "sons of God."

Abraham is not going to be in with the Bride of Christ. Only the Church is the Bride!

Our home is Heaven. Not so, the Jews who are believers outside of the church age who's home will be the new earth.

under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his
glorious body."

The believer Jews (outside of the church age) in eternity will have their home on the New Earth, not heaven! Only the Church will have their homes in Heaven. The earth was where Abraham was promised land that has yet to be realized. Millions upon millions of Jews will be living forever on the new earth in a land mass that dwarfs Israel as we know it today.

grace and peace.......
The church still has nothing to do with it, nor inherits anything.

brightfame52

glorious body."

grace and peace.......
Yes Abraham and Moses and Isaac and Jacob and David etc are part of the Church the Body of Christ. The Church is Israel the seed of Abraham.

GeneZ

Yes Abraham and Moses and Isaac and Jacob and David etc are part of the Church the Body of Christ. The Church is Israel the seed of Abraham.
Tell me why that is true using Scripture. Show me that the Jews who are believers before Jesus came to earth are the body of Christ.

Even John the Baptist knew he was not to be the Bride. For he was to die before the Church age began.

John the Baptist said the following... He said he was not the bride!

The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend of the bridegroom
stands and listens for him, and is overjoyed to hear the bridegroom’s voice.
That joy is mine, and it is now complete."
John 3:29

John said he is the "friend of the bridegroom." Not the bride! And, having seen Jesus Christ the joy the friend of the bridegroom had at an ancient Jewish wedding ceremony was FULFILLED! "Completed!"

Now that may be too much for you to understand. I hope that will not be the case. If God's grace is with you, your eyes will see.

brightfame52

Tell me why that is true using Scripture. Show me that the Jews who are believers before Jesus came to earth are the body of Christ.

Even John the Baptist knew he was not to be the Bride. For he was to die before the Church age began.

John said he is the "friend of the bridegroom." Not the bride! And, having seen Jesus Christ the joy the friend of the bridegroom had at an ancient Jewish wedding ceremony was FULFILLED! "Completed!"

Now that may be too much for you to understand. I hope that will not be the case. If God's grace is with you, your eyes will see.
I have already. This is my thread

Newbirth

So if Abraham's is buried and rotten, how can the NT depict him as speaking in hell with a body able to fetch water 💧?

We know where Abraham is buried.
you have to take that up with God unless you are saying that Ezekiel is lying...
15 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

17 They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.
with God

Jewjitzu

you have to take that up with God unless you are saying that Ezekiel is lying...
15 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

17 They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.
with God
Yep, trees drink water from the ground.

So, Jesus was in hell also, mind, body, and soul, as well, for at least 3 days?

brightfame52

Nope. The context says nothing of the church.

Your replies are pretty sad.
It doesnt have to, and in turn, the context says nothing of it not being the Church. But we know that the Church is exclusively for whom Christ died Eph 5 25 ; Jn 10 11,15 The Church and Sheep are the same !

Jewjitzu

It doesnt have to, and in turn, the context says nothing of it not being the Church. But we know that the Church is exclusively for whom Christ died Eph 5 25 ; Jn 10 11,15 The Church and Sheep are the same !
It does when it talks about the physical seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Jesus mentions nothing about dying for the Church.

GeneZ

Who cares what the tanakh says ? I dont ! Thats man made religion

Do you know what the Tanakh is? That Jewish guy, if he never believes in Jesus Christ? Can use you as a legitimate excuse before the Lord for not believing! What kind of ____ are you? You just cut out the entire OT Scriptures! The very same Scriptures Jesus lived by, and quoted to refute Satan when Jesus was tempted in the wilderness. So, the creation account is a man made religion?

Please! Don't tell people you're Christian. Make up a new name for what you are. I don't want to be associated with you! God hates a false witness who bears false testimony.

GeneZ

I have already. This is my thread
I saw your intro. You gave NO chapter and verse! Only your opinion.

I am going to show those whom your ignorance offends.. Turns them off from ever wanting to be a Christian (if you represent real Christianity) that you have no idea of what you bloviate about.

Now start fessing up Scripture! Or shut up.

Tell me why that is true using Scripture.

Show me that the Jews who are believers before Jesus came to earth are the body of Christ.

John said he is the "friend of the bridegroom." Not the bride!

John having seen Jesus Christ, told us the joy the friend of the bridegroom was his! John was describing an ancient Jewish wedding ceremony that was FULFILLED! "Completed!" The Jews like John the Baptists are to be friends of the Bridegroom. Not the Bride.

Now that may be too much for you to comprehend.

I just want any non believers here to know that not all Christians are idiots and proud of it.

Newbirth

Yep, trees drink water from the ground.
state your point sir...Do you drink water or not?
So, Jesus was in hell also, mind, body, and soul, as well, for at least 3 days?
Apparently, God is there also
Psalm
139 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Jewjitzu

state your point sir...Do you drink water or not?

Apparently, God is there also
Psalm
139 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
Yep, no mention of men drinking in hell.

So, Jesus was in hell suffering while his body was still in the cave?

Newbirth

Yep, no mention of men drinking in hell.
If you had read the full chapter you would have known it is referring to a man ...but then again you are blind deaf and lack understanding of the scripture...
So, Jesus was in hell suffering while his body was still in the cave?
Let's ask David...
Psalm 16:10
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Psalm 86:13
For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
Psalm 116:3
The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.