Examples of what?Conservatives have been right about...
- the destructive nature of pornography
- the value of the free market
- the family operates best with a mom (a female parent) and a dad (male parent)
- men are biological males and women are biological females
- the idea of "defunding the police" is absurd
- individual freedom and liberty are to be fought for
- in general, the less government intrusion and control in our lives, the better
- smaller government (in terms of goods and services and administration and power) is preferable to larger government
- abortion is really, really bad
- religious faith is valuable to a healthy society
- while wrong about a stupid "wall", conservatives have been right that a nation needs to have well-defined and enforced immigration policy
- school choice
- communism is bad and should be opposed
Just some examples.
How has the conservative opinion on Prohibition been shown to be correct?The two least controversial examples are Prohibition and eugenics.
Examples of what?
The OP asked for issues conservatives have been PROVEN to be right about. All you listed was a bunch of conservative opinions. For example, how was the destructive nature of pornography proven? How has the value of the free market been proven? How has the effectiveness of heterosexual marriage / parenthood been proven?
All you did is list conservative opinions, and assumed those opinions were right...