Have Blessed Resurrection Day

Yodas_Prodigy

To those who do not buy in to the Born-Again Jesus belief system, have a blessed day in the Lord Jesus Christ.

You're saying, contrary to what Paul says, He was not firstborn from the dead? He did not have to fall into the ground and die as He said He would, and raised to life a second time? (i.e. "again")

BTW...and I might start a thread here like I did on the Jewish forum...have you been following the latest evidence on the Shroud of Turin? In a nutshell, the fabric dates to Jesus' day. The image on the fabric has no pigment, but was clearly made when a radiant light caused the fabric to oxidize, explaining the negative photographic image, so accurate that 3-d images have been made from the information the fabric contains. The nose was broken as it would have been, when the man carrying his own cross fell face forward with nothing to break his fall. The blood is what a forensic expert would expect hours after deep wounds were made in hands, wrist and feet, and the blood type has been identified as A+, very unusual, except in the area of the Middle East called the Levant.

They made an exhibit recently at the Cathedral of Salamanca featuring the first hyper realistic image drawn from the shroud. Very moving.

Back