Have You Met The Christ or Have You Only Read and Heard About the Christ?

Then you have no business trying to teach men about the new man. That is Pauline terminology.
Actually it is Jesus terminology, Ye must be born again. In that brings the new man of Christ. I haven't a clue what Paul had to say about it in his opinions ... and anything outside of what Jesus said is mans own opinions is irrelevant.
I see Jesus THE Christ or is the Christ an anointing?

May I ask why you keep asking me that same question?
God bless.

Another rejection of the Christ.
I see -- so you do not believe John -- John 3:17 KJV: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Is Jesus THE Christ or is the Christ an anointing?
Read the posts if that is possible for you. or are you just using that as a tag line? If it is then place in in your tag line. That way it won't make ya look so immature.
God bless.

Actually it is Jesus terminology, Ye must be born again.

Show me where Christ uses the term "new man?"

Oh, I'm sorry, your christ cannot use terms, because your christ isn't Jesus.

So show me where Jesus used the term "new man."

God bless.

Show me where Christ uses the term "new man?"

Oh, I'm sorry, your christ cannot use terms, because your christ isn't Jesus.

So show me where Jesus used the term "new man."

God bless.
Born again. A renewing of the mind to think in Gods terms instead of your own.

The gospel of Christ is to have the Christ in you

No, Gary Mac, the Gospel of Christ is not to have the christ you teach in you, the GOspel of Christ is in reference to THE Christ< Who is Jesus THE Christ the Son of the Living God:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

That's the Gospel, Gary Mac.

God bless.

Born again. A renewing of the mind to think in Gods terms instead of your own.

That is not the term New Man, Gary Mac.

You are a hypocrite. You tell people Paul is not an inspired writer then use his terminology without even being aware of it.

So how are men born again, Gary Mac?

God bless.

Copy and past where I said I have not sinnED? I'll wait for the quote!

Sure:

S.T.Ranger said:
Tell me, with a straight face, that from the moment you believe you were saved until right now as you read this (if you read this) that you have not once sinNED.
Again everyone has sinnED, now I am the righteousness OF GOD IN CHRIST!

You are saying that from the time you received this anointing that you call christ you have not sinned.

That is John's intent:

1 John 1:8-10 King James Version

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

If "we" say we have no sin, and if "we" say we have not sinned.

Not they, Gary Mac.

Is John considering himself a natural man here? Unregenerate and still in need of cleansing from sin in an eternal context?

John is saying the truth is not in you, Gary Mac.

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:
Third, we see Nicodemus' question as to how a man can be born again:

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Jesus the Christ answers him:

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

In other words regeneration was only made possible by the Son of Man being lifted up.
Yes God manifest in us. You dont know that God is a Spirit do you?

Okay, another chance to address the Scripture and the point made.

God was not a Spirit only when He was lifted up, Gary Mac.

He was God manifest in flesh. The Son of God sent from Heaven to be made flesh.

The point you are avoiding is that Christ states that He must die in order for men to be born from above, born of wat and the Spirit, and both of those statements mean that THE Christ had to die that men might be born of God.

That is the New Birth, Gary Mac.

That is not "God manifest in us," and "You don't know that God is a Spirit do you?" isn't an answer either.

You and I both know why you have to practice evasion: you simply cannot break the Scripture. You cannot wrest this to fit your false gospel.

So I am giving you the chance to address this Scripture and the point again.

Step up.

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:
John 14:15-23 King James Version

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

As I said, the christ you teach is fictitious: Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and it is He that indwells us, not simply an anointing you have concocted in your refusal to embrace the Word of God. Your rejection of Paul's teachings makes it clear you are someone who refuses to be obedient to God.

you just haven’t met the same God Jesus did in Matt 3:16 is why His way is fictitious for you.

You say this is a response to what was given to you?

Matthew 3:16 doesn't address Christ's teaching here.

Clearly, Christ taught that the Father would send "another Comforter," and that when He did, the disciples would be indwelt by the Spirit of Truth rather than be visited by the Spirit of Truth. That means that prior to the coming of the Comforter the Spirit of God was with men. This is called the filling of the Spirit.

He also taught that when the Comforter came, the disciples would be eternally indwelt by God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Nowhere does he teach that an anointing that had already been taking place would happen.

So how about dealing with the Scripture and the points being made, Gary Mac?

Saying "I already did" doesn't make it so..

God bless.

Reality isn't opinion, reality is God manifesting Himself in real time where opinions, beliefs, dissipate.

When I read of Jesus and how God came to him and opened up all of who He is and His heaven to Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, and said I should have the same.

When I was a young man I didnt believe in a god, mocked those who said they are of God, and all of it was just good stories for theatrics.
But at least I had enough gumption to at least listen, contemplated His gestures and prayers and made a literal plea and here is exactly what I asked of God out loud -- verbatim

"God if you are who these say that you are, you are going to have to reveal yourself by you yourself that I may see. And if you cannot manifest yourself then all of this is just noise."

Two years later I found myself in the same position that Jesus was with God in Matt 3:16 where God Himself manifested Himself to Jesus. That was in November 1974 right before Thanksgiving, that great and notable day of the Lord when He did manifest Himself in me and it was nothing like what all these religious minds tried to tell me what their salvation is. Not even comparable.

One says you must do this to be saved, another said no you must do this to be saved, yet another says no do this to be saved.

He manifest Himself in me just as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 and us all who He is manifest Himself in. He is the Only one who can save and He sent Jesus to lead us to His salvation. Not many follow Jesus to Him though the has mad Jesus a god instead instead of receiving from God that what he received from Him for salvation by God Himself.

He didnt come to save you, he came that ye MIGHT be saved.

What is Gods salvation? It is to return me to His original intent to be in His same image. DO you know what His image is? Most see a man, but God manifest Himself reveals He is Spirit.

DO you know what His Spirit is? I do He manifest Himself in me just as He did in Jesus and all who will receive Him.
Most domino know how to receive Him in them. But when you do see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him, See 1 John 3.

Reality is not opinion at all. Most only has opinions with no substance to guide them for they have manufactured their own beliefs for a god without Him to guide.

BTW, Gods Spirit is Love, God is Love and man is the temple of Him. Most has other ideas in favor of their own gods they can control and dictate to their gods who he is, and what he can and cannot do.
How do you know its a reality and not just opinion?

May I ask why you keep asking me that same question?

Sure.

Because you won't answer it.

S.T.Ranger said:

Is Jesus THE Christ or is the Christ an anointing?

It's a yes or no question, Gary Mac.

This:

Christ is Gods anointing, and either you are of Christ or you are not.

Maybe you really don't understand the question. So I will try to make it clearer what I am asking.

Scripture teaches that a Messiah was foretold to come, and that He would be called Christ. He is The Anointed.

Is Jesus Himself the Christ that was foretold?

Here is someone in Christ's Day that was looking for the fulfillment of the prophecy concerning Christ:

John 1:41 KJV
He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

He didn't find an anointing, he found a Person.

The Christ is a Person according to Prophecy and the fulfillment of Prophecy.

Now, is Jesus THE Christ, or an anointing?

God bless.

No, Gary Mac, the Gospel of Christ is not to have the christ you teach in you,
That is exactly why Christ is not in you!
the GOspel of Christ is in reference to THE Christ< Who is Jesus THE Christ the Son of the Living God:
Exactly, Jesus was Gods son as well and he was anointed of God to, Jesus is my brother and we have the same anointing from our Father who is God. You are not His son to be anointed of Him are you?
1 Corinthians 15 King James Version

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
The gospel Paul teaches isn't the same as the one Jesus taught.
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
Actually I am saved by the standards Jesus set for Gods salvation. I dont keep in memory that what Paul preached, I keep in memory that what Jesus taught.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
Jesus the man died, Christ the Spirit of God cannot die, Gods Spirit has always been with man and always will be. That is why I follow the standards Jesus set instead of the standards Paul set or any other man. God is sufficient to send His Christ to anyone who will recieve Him.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Christ will rise from that dead state of religion in anyone who will receive the Christ. But because of people following Pauls teachings to be the sinner instead of Jesus teachings of the promise of Christ will come to all who will, and Paul has convinced so many that Christ is not come but will someday has sent a whole lot more to the grave never receiving that promise of Christ coming to them.

That's the Gospel, Gary Mac.
Pauls gospel as he said and preached sin and never repented from sin -- I agree, but knowing Jesus gospel that is contrary to Pauls teachings for sin and Jesus teachings for righteousness to be like the Father who sends His Christ for perfection and takes away the sins of this world -- No way.

You follow Paul as a sinner instead of Christ who is without sin.
God bless.

That is not the term New Man, Gary Mac.
Not for you, for obviously your mind has not been renewed to have the mind of Christ. Born again.
You are a hypocrite.
So was Jesus to the same.
You tell people Paul is not an inspired writer then use his terminology without even being aware of it.
Oh he was a writer for sure. I dont use Pauls testimony at all LOL. I am of the testimonies of Jesus in what it is to have in me the same as he had from the Father.
So how are men born again, Gary Mac?
By a renewing of your mind to think in terms of Christ, Gods anointing, to have the mind of Christ, instead of the teachings of one who teach you they used trickery to get you to follow him instead of Jesus.
God bless.
I love being that witness for Christ in righteousness and it is obvious you love being witness of sin and the father of it.

Show me that in Scripture, Gary Mac.

God bless.
Why dont you try reading the Bible sometime before you show that you never have, or if you have you dont believe it.

You really do not know that Christ is Gods Spirit! The reason that you cant see it in scripture is from lack in reading it or believing it.

Sure:

You are saying that from the time you received this anointing that you call christ you have not sinned.
Cannot sin because I am born of God. 1 John 3:9.

Here is my quote -- Again everyone has sinnED, now I am the righteousness OF GOD IN CHRIST!--
That is John's intent:

1 John 1:8-10 King James Version

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

If "we" say we have no sin, and if "we" say we have not sinned.

Not they, Gary Mac.

Is John considering himself a natural man here? Unregenerate and still in need of cleansing from sin in an eternal context?

John is saying the truth is not in you, Gary Mac.
Ok -- sense you take all this completely out of context where He takes away the sins of this world and in Him is no sin, and we who are born of God cannot sin in 1 John 3:9.

You say John lied either in 1 John 1 or 1 John 3. Which his these is a lie that you say it is?

Here lets post it.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

So you accuse John of lying. But here is the real reason that you see John as a liar --
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Do not you follow the ways of Paul as a sinner instead of being born of God and without sin? It is very obvious to me who you are of as a sinner. and it is very obvious who I am of Christ and born of God that is impossible to be in sin.

May I ask why you think John was lying?

God bless.

Okay, another chance to address the Scripture and the point made.
Cool I love interpreting scripture from Gods standpoint to have His same mind, Spirit.
God was not a Spirit only when He was lifted up, Gary Mac.
God was not Spirit? My book says that God never changes, He was the same Spirit in the beginning with Adam that He was with Jesus and is the same Spirit today as then and will be the same tomorrow. you really do not have a clue who God is.
He was God manifest in flesh. The Son of God sent from Heaven to be made flesh.
That is what I have been trying to tell you -- God is manifest in all flesh who will receive Him to have His same Spirit, anointing.
The point you are avoiding is that Christ states that He must die in order for men to be born from above, born of wat and the Spirit, and both of those statements mean that THE Christ had to die that men might be born of God.
Christ cannot die, He was the same in Adam that He was in Jesus and the same one in me. Gods anointing never has left and has always been with man. In man the temple of Him.

If you will note Christ remains but Jesus is no longer with us. You cant relate to the Christ is why you think man killed Gods Spirit LOL.
That is the New Birth, Gary Mac.
The new birth is to have the mind of Christ and think in Gods terms instead of all these religious rules you have formed to control your god.
That is not "God manifest in us," and "You don't know that God is a Spirit do you?" isn't an answer either.
Sure it is -- it just goads your spirit because you know very well you are not like Him as He demands of you and a sinner instead where he has not cleans your mind from all unrighteousness, which is His born again.
You and I both know why you have to practice evasion:
Evasion as you cant answer Jesus questions for righteousness and without sin and be in sin instead?
you simply cannot break the Scripture.
You sure try.
You cannot wrest this to fit your false gospel.
To those of Jesus day, he taught a false gospel to and was deemed the same blasphemer that you accuse me and him of.
So I am giving you the chance to address this Scripture and the point again.
Just did.
Man up and be real with yourself before you can be real with God.
God bless.

Back