Have You Met The Christ or Have You Only Read and Heard About the Christ?

Here Ill quote 1 John 3:8-9 sense you dont look it up yourself to see who you are as a sinner and who I am born of God.

Again, not sure how one can be born of God, never sin, and be totally ignorant of what it means to be born of God.

The math just doesn't compute, Gary Mac.

You think Adam was born again—as he fell into sin.

And I can understand why you would want to stop at v.9:

1 John 1:10 King James Version

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Now, Gary Mac, tell me that you have never sinNED since the day you believe you were born again. You have lived sinlessly since that moment in time.

Tell me that you have no need for the Advocate John teaches about.

Continued...

1 John 3:9 in the Bible you say you follow --
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

The sin in view is rejecting Christ, and that is precisely what you are doing.

You are a sinner aren't you?

I am, and will be until this flesh is redeemed.

Fortunately I have an Advocate with the Father. You do not, since you have rejected Christ.

You have not received the Son, therefore, according to John's teaching you have not received the Father.

That is the sin in view.

and here is what the Bible says that you say you follow.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Unfortunately for you there is a lot more that has to be added to your proof text:

1 John 3:23-24 King James Version

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

You are not believing on the Name of His Son, Jesus Christ.

You have exchanged the truth for a lie. That the Son merely received an anointing, and that you have received the same anointing.

And you have ignored the fact that you cannot die for the sins of men. You cannot even die for your own sin.

That is why God the Son manifested unto us, Gary Mac. Because someone you say was born again like you, that received the same anointing as you—was thrust out of communion with God and lost access to provision for everlasting life.

You are describing yourself as a child of Satan, not God.

And that you are blind to that is rather obvious.

So to you who say you follow the way of Christ yet the sinner makes the one you say you are of a sinner doesnt it?

That is what Scripture teaches, that despite being eternally redeemed we will still sin while we remain in unredeemed flesh.

If you don't think you are "in the flesh (context: still in your mortal frame" and that your flesh has no power over you—fast.

How often do, Gary Mac? Do so, and you will hear your flesh speak to you.

God bless.

Hyuck, yup, I'm a little goofy sometimes.

;)

In view is the idea of practicing sin as a pattern.
In Christ there is no practicing sin. If you say you are of Christ and follow the way of Christ yet practice sin then that makes the one you say you are one and follow a sinner doesnt it?
It does not teach that believers never sin. How do we know that?
Because you do not know what it is to be the righteousness of God in Christ to be anointed of God yourself. But because sin is your way instead of righteousness then you make the book say what you want it to say.

You have no intentent in being the righteousness of God in Christ who is without sin, cannot sin because I am born of God. 1 John 3:9.

You are of 1 John 3:8.
Well, first, you would have to actually be led of God to first embrace then seek to understand His Word, and you have disqualified yourself from that in your rejection of Paul's teaching, which Peter verifies as Scripture:
Actually you have shunned the Christ in favor of following Paul as a sinner instead.
2 Peter 3:15-17 King James Version

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Secondly, you have to avoid wresting the Scripture.
That is why I keep telling you.
Third, you have to be open to correction.
I was and God corrected me just as He corrected Jesus in Matt 3:16. He opens it all to him as well.
You have condemned pretty much everyone here and denied their salvation, and presented yourself as the only one on the face of the earth that has received an "anointing." You have refused to listen to anything that has been said. You ignore simple truths.
Oh No' I haven't condemned anyone, they condemn themselves as a sinner contrary to be the righteousness of God in Christ.
You are not trying to be like Christ, you are trying to represent yourself as a christ.
I do not try and make me be like Christ at all, it is the gift of God be in me that I am. We are Christs and Christ is Gods.
Now, John speaks clearly that if a man says he has not sinned he is a liar. When we put vv.8-10 back into their context you will see that general sin is not in view, but specific sin.
General sin? LOL -- Sin is sin, sin is separation from God, separated from being the righteousness of God in Christ to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect that you absouetl;y cannot be as long as sin separates you from Him.
1 John 3:11-21 King James Version

11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

John's teaching centers on the love of the brethren one for another: this is a proof that we are in Him.
That is what I have been trying to tell you. God is Love, His Spirit is Love, His mind is Love, and either you have His same Spirit, mind and walk in it as He walks in it or you dont.

You are trying to love your brother by the law instead of having that change of mind that is Love and to love thy neighbor is not an effort at all but is an automatic with the mind that is of Love, God in us.
Now he will give examples:

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
I dont marvel that at all it is a given just as you hate me and condemn me for being of Christ and without sin.
14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Those who hate those who are called brothers is a murderer, and we can know that they do not dwell in Christ, and that they have not been born of God, because they have not received the life Christ came to give.
And you hate me for the righteousness of God in me.
You think you have been chosen by God in the same fashion Jesus Christ has been.
I dont think that at all. it is the gift from God Himself, the manifestation of God in me that I walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs follow, perfect as my father in heaven is perfect. This is the part you hate about me just as it was the part those of the3 day hated Jesus for having the same from God. See Matt 3:16, this is how He does it in us all who are of Him.
You ignore the fact that only Christ can/could have died in the stead of the sinner, that only Jesus Christ can bestow eternal life, and that only Jesus Christ is the Source of all anointing.
Jesus couldn't even save his own disciples, and every single one of the flat out denied him to be identified with him even after three years of being with him, not one of them came to be identified with him in is trials and tribulations and you are doing the very same as these did. You have no identity with the Christ for you are a sinner instead just as you promote sin instead of righteousness.
Continued next post.

Understand? Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Creator.
Jesus was product of the creator of it all. Jesus didn't create anything only obeyed his creator.
He did not receive the "same anointing you have."
Not for you because you serve a god of sin. But for me it is the very same Spirit of God who came to Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven to that man is the same one who did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room.

My identity is with Him, your identity is 1 John 3:8.
16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

Seeing a theme here? Can you possibly not make the connection between those who sin and those who do not as being in regards to whether one is born of God at all?
Man I have been telling yo0u all along that in Christ there is no sin, it is you who is outside of Christ who is the sinner and cant make that connection for righteousness.
Do you see that only Jesus Christ the Son of God could lay down His life for others? Adam could not. Nor Noah. Nor Abraham. Nor Moses.
I laid down my life for others just as Jesus did. I set aside my life to help and counsel inmates for over 25 years. I gave up my weekend to help the brothers who had severe problems and some of them convicted to death. My job is to love all the same, love them enough to give up my life for them. Most of them hated me just as they hated Jesus for the same reason.

Im now retired and physically n to able to go into the prisons but I still correspond to some of them.
Nor Gary Mac.

You can be a son, but you are not The Son, the Creator.
Jesus was son of God the same way I am. Jesus was made of a woman born under the law just as you and I were. The difference is Jesus met God when he was about 30, and I was about the same age, but you have not come to that same place in the Father to receive from Him the same gift He gave Jesus in Matt 3:16 is all.
You reject God altogether when you reject the Son.
I dont reject His son I am His son, Jesus was my brother we have the same Father who is God. The one obviously you do not know that you could call your Father to be like Hims His child that Jesus was and I am and all are who has received that same gift Jesus received in Matt 3:16, Adam received and became like Him, same gift Abraham, Moses received same gift 120 received in an upper room.
You will never have The Father if you reject The Son.
That right and you are rejecting the son and has made an idol of for a god instead.
You boast of keeping His commandments:
No I testify for what it is to be of God where His commandments are,
Let this same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus,
Walk as He walks in His same light,
Be ye therefore perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect,
And the law of Be one in the father as Jesus prayed to his God for me to be in John 17 with the Father in me and I in the Father are one, as Jesus said the Father was in him and he was in the Father as one.
And here is the resale kicker, -- The kingdom fo God doesnt come with observation it is within you, or is supposed to be within you but sin in you won't let that happen for sin is separation from God. Luke 17:20-21.

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

What Spirit has He given us?
There is only on Spirit of God and that Spirit is Love, there is none other like Him.
I spent quite a while detailing the Spirit of God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost in John 14:15-23, and you ignored all of it and continued on with the same nonsense concerning this anointing you have received.
You may have spent a lot of time but never found the truth in who He is.
Continued

Now, see John's definition for the sin that he is speaking about in vv.8-10:

1 John 3:5-6 King James Version

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
He was manifest in me and did take away my sin just as it says He does.
6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
Exactly you abide in sin instead just as you say you are the sinner.
The sin in view is rejecting Christ, Who died for our sins.

When John says this—

1 John 3:8-10 King James Version

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Yes and sense you are the sinner as you say you are of 1 John 3:8. Just as this says.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Bingo!
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

... the sin in view is rejecting Christ, not general sin. The Son of God came to destroy the work of the devil, which you have unfortunately come to believe is regeneration. It was Satan's work, not God's, that made Adam "like God" to know good and evil.

That isn't regeneration, that is called being plunged into death. It is the exact opposite of Regeneration.

So this anointing you have received from your father, which makes you despise the brethren—isn't from the Father of the Son. You can't possibly be in Him when you reject the Son.

Understand? Adam was not born again when he came to know good and evil as God did. The knowledge is the same as we see Adam "knowing his wife," it is experiential. Adam and Eve knew what good and evil was, as we see Eve know the fruit was good to eat, and that she wasn't supposed to.

But what they didn't know was the experience of evil. When they disobeyed God they came to know evil firsthand. Like Cain—murdering his brother, their son:

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

You are doing the opposite of what Scripture teaches.

You are believing the opposite of what Scripture teaches.

It's not my place to judge you on an eternal basis, and to say you are not saved, but I do have a mandate to correct those I see as in sin and error. I have been trying to do that.

So, here's another post for you to ignore.

John, and by extension the Holy Ghost, teach that you are a liar when you say you have not sinNED.
Everyone has sinnED, I WAS a sinner, ED. Even Jesus was made to be sin and a blasphemer according to law and was crucified for being that sinner wasn't he? Did not he break the laws of that temple he once taught in even at a young age?

So to you John contradicted himself in 1 John 3 where He takes away the sins of this world and in Him there is no sin. And we who are born of God cannot sin because we are born of God, V 9.

You are only without Him is all. You are of 1 John 3:8 instead. You really do not know what it is to be born of God, born again and without sin do you?
Tell me, with a straight face, that from the moment you believe you were saved until right now as you read this (if you read this) that you have not once sinNED.
Again everyone has sinnED, now I am the righteousness OF GOD IN CHRIST!

Now tell me with a straight that you follow the sinner as you say you are instead of the One who is without sin.

You follow Paul and not Jesus way at all.
Go ahead.
I did, indeed.
Continued...
BTW You took one line in 1 John 1 and completely too it out of context. If you will read the whole chapter you will see

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

But for you -- you walk in that darkness of sin just as you say you do. Sin is separation from God. You are seperate3d from Him is all.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

You say you have fellowship with Him, but then you say you walk in the darkness of sin? As it says, that is a lie and you do not know the truth that comes by being born of God, born again to be like Him. instead of sin.

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

What? The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from sin? To you he shed his blood for nothing.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

In this flesh is regulated by law, in this flesh the law is sin and it is death to Gods Spirit. In Christ I am regulated by Gods Spirit that is not of flesh and not of sin.

All flesh is sin, Jesus was made to be sin because of his flesh and a blasphemer to those who were of the laws for flesh just as you are of and your doctrine that I am a sinner because of my flesh.

What you have not learned is that difference From the flesh man and the Spirit man. Even Adam learned that difference in Gen 3:22 and became like thew One who is without sin, same One Jesus received in Matt 3:16 and learned this same difference.

It is obvious you have not come to that place in the Father to be anointed with His Christ to be like Him instead of flesh, to know this difference yourself.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Most religious minds as yourself confess you are a sinner but never repent from sin, never cleansed from sin that God may manifest Himself in you. As long as you are the sinner instead of the righteousness of God in Christ to be Gods anointed one, God cant save you from sin at all for you have chosen sin over Him.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

All has sinned, Even Jesus and was crucified for it. One thing about Jesus is that he learned to obey God in righteousness by the things he suffered in his flesh man. So did I, and so do all who come to the father with He in us and we in Him as one. See Jesus prayer to his God for you to be one in Him as well. John 17.

You are very shallow in understanding and obviously you have not come to the knowledge of Gods anointing in man, Christ in you. All you know about the Christ is what someone else has told you about Him. Had you met Gods Christ to be anointed of Him, you would know what it is to be without sin. But obviously you dont and the teachings of Jesus to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is just words he spewed that has no meaning at all for you.

Again, not sure how one can be born of God, never sin, and be totally ignorant of what it means to be born of God.
You cant know the truth at all least you have the mind of Christ, a mind that is of God and anointed by the Spirit that He is, which simply is Love.
The math just doesn't compute, Gary Mac.
I understand perfectly. Adam, Abraham Moses, Jesus 120. non of these understood until God opens His will in them. We are no different.
You think Adam was born again—as he fell into sin.
No he fell out from sin to become like God to know this difference. See Gen 3:22. you cant become like God and not know this difference. it is obvious you have not reached that point for enlightenment by God Himself come to you as He did these and all today who will receive Him.
And I can understand why you would want to stop at v.9:
I didn't stop at V9 I quoted almost that whole chapter, you stopped at V 9. and didn't reads the whole thing. all you read was v 8 completely out of context. He really does cleans us from all unrighteousness, you just dont believe Him that He can is all.

Now, Gary Mac, tell me that you have never sinNED since the day you believe you were born again. You have lived sinlessly since that moment in time.
Just as Jesus did in the Father no different at all, perfect even as my father in heaven is perfect.
Why would I do that when I did have an advocate who had intercession for me to the Father that I may be like the Father as he was of the Father.
Continued...

Jesus couldn't even save his own disciples

Here it is: rejection of Christ.

1 John 2:23
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 John 5:10
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

1 John 5:12
He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

That Jesus Christ did in fact save His disciples is lost on you because it does not fit into the false gospel you preach.

1 Peter 1 King James Version

1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Was Peter born again by receiving an anointing?

1 Peter 1:23 King James Version

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

What is the Word men are saved by?

1 John 5:1-5 King James Version

1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

You are not keeping his commandments, and you don't even realize it.

1 John 3:22-24 King James Version

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

Since you preach a different christ than the Son of God, it is not likely that you are believing on the Christ of Scripture. And no wonder, you reject His Word through Paul.

That you do not view Christ as saving His disciples is a clear-cut statement that you reject the salvation of Christ.

One cannot be born of God and reject the Son, it simply cannot happen. We know this because we are told this in Scripture.

As I said, you have ignored everything that Scripture teaches about regeneration, and everything I have tried to warn you of. I don't hate you, my friend, I pity you, because you have been deceived by your father, who is the source of the "regeneration" of Adam. You can't even distinguish that Adam's becoming like God to know good and evil from Christ dying that men might receive eternal life.

You continue to talk at me, ignoring what I say, so what exactly do you hope to accomplish on this forum? You aren't going to deceive those here, because most of them are here because they do reverence the Word of God.

God bless.

The sin in view is rejecting Christ, and that is precisely what you are doing.
Actually Christ in me is the same anointing Jesus had in himself from our father who is God. Perhaps it is not I who has rejects Gods anointing? Christ in me is my salvation by God Himself.
I am, and will be until this flesh is redeemed.
Mine has already been redeemed, I now am of Christ not of this flesh that I once was in carnality. Nw I have the mind of Christ. You are sup[posed to have His same mind as well.
Fortunately I have an Advocate with the Father. You do not, since you have rejected Christ.
I had an advocate with the Father who stood in intercession for me and in my place when I was a sinner and lead me to the same place in the Father he qs in the Father. All I did as Jesus did was obey thew Father in it. Jesus obeyed Hims as well.
You have not received the Son, therefore, according to John's teaching you have not received the Father.
I asm His son just as Jesus was His son, we have the same Father who is God. We are His children, His sons. Or at least Jesus was and so am I.
That is the sin in view.
that is your sin view, Gods sin view is separation from Him.
Unfortunately for you there is a lot more that has to be added to your proof text:
Do you mean like you have added your own beliefs where you edit God will to suit your will for your gods?
1 John 3:23-24 King James Version

Again, Jesus was Gods son and so am I the very same way, By Gods Spirit, mind, anointing, be our own.
yes we walk exactly as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.
You are not believing on the Name of His Son, Jesus Christ.
Nope for you, for you have a different god from the one Jesus prayed to and obeyed. I agree.
You have exchanged the truth for a lie.
Just as Jesus was accused of by the same as you for having the same in me Jesus had in himself from our Father who is God.
That the Son merely received an anointing, and that you have received the same anointing.
So you do not believe that Jesus was anointed of God? That explains it all.
And you have ignored the fact that you cannot die for the sins of men. You cannot even die for your own sin.
Jesus didn't die my death LOL, he came to show me what that death entails and it has noting at all to do with my mortal man. He came to show me what it is to have life in the Father where there has to be that death of my old man who thinks as you do in beliefs instead of the reality of God manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus in me and in others we read of where God came to them and opened up who He is. See Matt 3:16. Not Even Jesus was exempt Fromm this act from God. But then you would have to believe Matt 3:16 to understand what transpired in Jesus from God Himself.

Death to my man in carnality is the only way Christ could be risen in me to raise that spirit man in me that the new man of Christ anointed of God, could arise. .
That is why God the Son manifested unto us, Gary Mac.
God the son? Dont you mean the G9d who was in that man, came to that man and opens up all of who He is and His heaven to that man? Matt 3:16?
Because someone you say was born again like you,
Not like me. like Jesus in Matt 3:16.
that received the same anointing as you,
No same anointing as Jesus had in the Father. He was Gods anointed as well;. Same Spirit of God is in me who was in Christ Jesus. You dont have that same Spirit that is very obvious for your rejection of why God sent sent Jesus as example for who you are supposed to be in the Father yourself.
—was thrust out of communion with God and lost access to provision for everlasting life.
We who has received form God that what Jesus received from Him are thrust right into communion with God. He in me and I in Him are one.
See Jesus prayer to his God for me to be in John 17.
You are describing yourself as a child of Satan, not God.
So was Jesus to the same he was a devil for them as well and treated him pretty much the same as you treat me for having the same from God he had from Him.

Best I remember is you are the one who is the sinner and is of 1 John 3:8.

I am of V 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

And that you are blind to that is rather obvious.
Perhaps it isn't I who cant see the ways of God to be like Him as He demands of you as well?

That is what Scripture teaches, that despite being eternally redeemed we will still sin while we remain in unredeemed flesh.
this is your editing of scripture to suit your limited knowledge of it.
If you don't think you are "in the flesh (context: still in your mortal frame" and that your flesh has no power over you—fast.
Im in this world but I am not of it, I am of Christ.
How often do, Gary Mac? Do so, and you will hear your flesh speak to you.
The only way my flesh speaks to me is -- Im hungry, need food for survival, need shelter to keep me from cold.

The need for flesh is not the same as need for Spirit at all. You sure have a shallow understanding of how God works.
God bless.
In every way imaginable.

It is very obvious that many claiming Christianity never has met the Christ, Gods Spirit never manifest in them to be His anointed one as He was in Jesus starting in Matt 3:16. You cant know the Christ at all without that same manifestation in you.

Jesus referred to this manifestation as born again, to acquire the mind of, just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. He didn't know God or His heaven, anointing, either.

You can read how God opened it to him, but most dont believe Matt 3:16 for they have other agendas about what they have heard about the Christ instead of directly from God to be His anointed with the Christ. These think Christ is a person and will come someday and save them. They cant see it is the Spirit of God who saves this day. It is the Spirit of God in the persons who save with Him manifest in you and is at the door this day waiting to manifest Himself in them.

Gods salvation is Him manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus. There is no other salvation outside His coming to you and opening up that what He did in Jesus.
for too many Christ is locked between book ends ...

Exactly you abide in sin instead just as you say you are the sinner.

This is true, but I have an Advocate with the Father.

The Son of God came because the nature I have has no recourse but to sin.

Since I have been saved, I have sinned, and God is slowly training me up in the way I should go as we would expect from our Father. This is called Progressive Sanctification, and is found in quite a bit of instructional Scripture for the Church. It is no surprise you are unfamiliar with the concept, or why Scripture instructs us in regards to it: you reject the Word of God.

Worse: you reject the WORD of God.

You have created a god in your own image and likeness, and then made yourself equal to him.

Even you know you are a liar when you say you have never sinned since salvation:

S.T.Ranger said:

Just as Jesus did in the Father no different at all, perfect even as my father in heaven is perfect.

You make God a liar. It's not me that says that, God says that through John.

S.T.Ranger said:

Why would I do that when I did have an advocate who had intercession for me to the Father that I may be like the Father as he was of the Father.

John says we have an advocate if any man sin, so again you are rejecting the Word of God and rejecting Christ the Advocate.

You are saying you have no need for the Son, only the Father, and how you can read First John and not understand that is pretty clear: your eyes have been blinded to the Gospel.

Anyone that can say "Jesus couldn't even save His disciples" is certainly blind to what even atheists can understand.

And I will warn you, that those who reject Christ will be more severely punished than those that rejected the Law:

Hebrews 10:26-29
King James Version

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

You reject His Blood, His Death. You reject His Spirit, the Spirit of Grace, the Comforter. The more severe punishment is Eternal Separation, not just physical separation from the body.

You need to first learn how to talk with people, rather than talking at them. The questions posed to you are designed to help you see your error.

When you can learn to do that we may be able to actually have a conversation, but until then it makes little sense to do anything but point out the grossest of your errors so that those who might follow this thread can see from Scripture why it is you are rejecting Christ.

God bless.

Jesus was product of the creator of it all. Jesus didn't create anything only obeyed his creator.

Jesus is the Name given to God the Son when He took up residence in human flesh. When you reject Him, you are rejecting the Creator.

To call Jesus Christ a created being without recognizing that the body created for Him to manifest in is the Son, then you violate the very commandment of God that John is teaching in His first epistle, as well as in His Gospel:

John 1 King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:14 King James Version

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Now, a few questions, and don't dance around it as you did when I asked you if you are sinless:

1. Who was made flesh and dwelt among us?

2. Did the One that was made flesh make all things?

3. Was there anything made by the One Who made all things?

God bless.

I understand perfectly. Adam, Abraham Moses, Jesus 120. non of these understood until God opens His will in them. We are no different.

Those who are born again are different, because it is only to the born again that the Mystery of the Gospel has been revealed:

Romans 16:25-26 King James Version

25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

This revelation was not given unto men in past ages, generations or eras. It is now made manifest.

Ephesians 3:4-5 King James Version

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

"The sons of men" is all-inclusive. The Mystery is now revealed to God's holy Apostles and Prophets.

Colossians 1:25-27 King James Version

25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

What is made known is the riches of the glory of the Mystery of Christ, which is Christ in us.

Not some anointing.

1 Corinthians 2:7-11 King James Version

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1 Peter 1:12
King James Version

12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

THat the Gospel is still a Mystery to you tells me that the Spirit of God has not revealed it to you. I know He will try, but as long as you are rejecting the Spirit of Grace you will remain blind to the Gospel.

You have no justification to reject the Word of God as it is given by Paul:

2 Peter 3:15-16
King James Version

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

If you reject Paul's teaching don't try to act as though you accept Peter's. And your doctrine makes it clear that you reject John's teaching, seeing you reject the Son.

God bless.

This is true, but I have an Advocate with the Father.
Then you should use that advocate. I did, he stood in intercession in the Father for me when I was like you.
The Son of God came because the nature I have has no recourse but to sin.
hat is why God sends His Christ to his that we may be made the righteousness of God in Christ instead of the sin.
Since I have been saved, I have sinned, and God is slowly training me up in the way I should go as we would expect from our Father.
You have been saved from what? It wasn't saved from sin. Are not you still the sinner instead of His righteousness?
This is called Progressive Sanctification, and is found in quite a bit of instructional Scripture for the Church.
Progressive Sanctification? LOL Gods Spirit is a gift, it isn't a progression at all, it is sonneting we recieve from God. And either you have received His gift and walk in it as He walks in it -- or you have not and do not.
It is no surprise you are unfamiliar with the concept, or why Scripture instructs us in regards to it: you reject the Word of God.
It is no surprise that you would make such a comment from a depraved mind in ignorance to have from God that what Jesus and the rest of us who has received from God Himself
Worse: you reject the WORD of God.
Actually thew or of God comes from GHod Himself and resides in my heart. His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the hearts of us all who God is manifest in that we may speak the word of God just as Jesus spoke the word of God. His word is living, and obviously sharp that you would make such an immature, and elementary, and daragatory statement.
You have created a god in your own image and likeness, and then made yourself equal to him.
Nope He has created me in His same image have His same mind, walk in it as He walks in it perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. He has made me equal with Him. Even Jesus didn't find it robbery to be equal with God, if it is good enough for him it certainly is good enough for me, for I follow His ways , not your ways for the gods you have created.
Even you know you are a liar when you say you have never sinned since salvation:
Ive never stated that I never have sinned at all, I was chief of sinners. Did a lot of stupid things in my life.

And I know that is exactly when God saved me from those stupid sins and took away my sins of this world that He sent me into prisons for I could relate to the sinner just as I can relate to you as a sinner.

The message Gods brings is, He takes away the sins of this world and in Him there is no sin, it is you who is without Him that is the sinner.

Most inmates are easier to recieve Gods grace than you are

You make God a liar. It's not me that says that, God says that through John.
Copy and past where I said I have not sinnED? I'll wait for the quote!
S.T.Ranger said:

Why would I tell you that lie? You sure have a mixed up mind.
John says we have an advocate if any man sin, so again you are rejecting the Word of God and rejecting Christ the Advocate.

You are saying you have no need for the Son, only the Father, and how you can read First John and not understand that is pretty clear: your eyes have been blinded to the Gospel.

Anyone that can say "Jesus couldn't even save His disciples" is certainly blind to what even atheists can understand.

And I will warn you, that those who reject Christ will be more severely punished than those that rejected the Law:

Hebrews 10:26-29
King James Version

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

You reject His Blood, His Death. You reject His Spirit, the Spirit of Grace, the Comforter. The more severe punishment is Eternal Separation, not just physical separation from the body.

You need to first learn how to talk with people, rather than talking at them. The questions posed to you are designed to help you see your error.

When you can learn to do that we may be able to actually have a conversation, but until then it makes little sense to do anything but point out the grossest of your errors so that those who might follow this thread can see from Scripture why it is you are rejecting Christ.

God bless.
do we really have to go through this same post a third time before you read it?

Actually Christ in me is the same anointing Jesus had in himself from our father who is God. Perhaps it is not I who has rejects Gods anointing? Christ in me is my salvation by God Himself.

Mine has already been redeemed, I now am of Christ not of this flesh that I once was in carnality. Nw I have the mind of Christ. You are sup[posed to have His same mind as well.

I had an advocate with the Father who stood in intercession for me and in my place when I was a sinner and lead me to the same place in the Father he qs in the Father. All I did as Jesus did was obey thew Father in it. Jesus obeyed Hims as well.

I asm His son just as Jesus was His son, we have the same Father who is God. We are His children, His sons. Or at least Jesus was and so am I.

that is your sin view, Gods sin view is separation from Him.

Do you mean like you have added your own beliefs where you edit God will to suit your will for your gods?

Again, Jesus was Gods son and so am I the very same way, By Gods Spirit, mind, anointing, be our own.

yes we walk exactly as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.

Nope for you, for you have a different god from the one Jesus prayed to and obeyed. I agree.

Just as Jesus was accused of by the same as you for having the same in me Jesus had in himself from our Father who is God.

So you do not believe that Jesus was anointed of God? That explains it all.

Jesus didn't die my death LOL, he came to show me what that death entails and it has noting at all to do with my mortal man. He came to show me what it is to have life in the Father where there has to be that death of my old man who thinks as you do in beliefs instead of the reality of God manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus in me and in others we read of where God came to them and opened up who He is. See Matt 3:16. Not Even Jesus was exempt Fromm this act from God. But then you would have to believe Matt 3:16 to understand what transpired in Jesus from God Himself.

Death to my man in carnality is the only way Christ could be risen in me to raise that spirit man in me that the new man of Christ anointed of God, could arise. .

God the son? Dont you mean the G9d who was in that man, came to that man and opens up all of who He is and His heaven to that man? Matt 3:16?

Not like me. like Jesus in Matt 3:16.

No same anointing as Jesus had in the Father. He was Gods anointed as well;. Same Spirit of God is in me who was in Christ Jesus. You dont have that same Spirit that is very obvious for your rejection of why God sent sent Jesus as example for who you are supposed to be in the Father yourself.

We who has received form God that what Jesus received from Him are thrust right into communion with God. He in me and I in Him are one.
See Jesus prayer to his God for me to be in John 17.

So was Jesus to the same he was a devil for them as well and treated him pretty much the same as you treat me for having the same from God he had from Him.

Best I remember is you are the one who is the sinner and is of 1 John 3:8.

I am of V 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Perhaps it isn't I who cant see the ways of God to be like Him as He demands of you as well?

this is your editing of scripture to suit your limited knowledge of it.

Im in this world but I am not of it, I am of Christ.

The only way my flesh speaks to me is -- Im hungry, need food for survival, need shelter to keep me from cold.

The need for flesh is not the same as need for Spirit at all. You sure have a shallow understanding of how God works.

In every way imaginable.

I am no longer going to address your posts in detail, Gary Mac, because you have not done so in regards to my own.

So you might as well save yourself the trouble.

I will simply take one point at a time and we will work through it until Scripture forces a conclusion to be drawn.

God bless.

Then you should use that advocate. I did,

You are going to have to meet the Savior before you can appeal to His Advocacy.

Right now you are being disobedient to the commandment of God by rejecting His Son.

I don't say it, Scripture says it.

This is what happens when one cherry-picks Scripture to create their own god and their own religion.

God bless.

I am no longer going to address your posts in detail, Gary Mac, because you have not done so in regards to my own.
Sure I have you just didn't like my replies is all.
So you might as well save yourself the trouble.
Oh no, being a witness of Christ is never a waste of time for me.
I will simply take one point at a time and we will work through it until Scripture forces a conclusion to be drawn.
Scripture doesnt force anything. How many denominations has a different belief about it?

The only conclusion is Christ be in you as He was in Jesus.
God bless.
Always.

You are going to have to meet the Savior before you can appeal to His Advocacy.
Actually the advocate stands in proxy for your ignorance of not having from God the advocate had from Him in Matt 3:16 that is absent from your own rules.
Right now you are being disobedient to the commandment of God by rejecting His Son.
Oh No I and the Father are one just as His other son was. See His other sons prayer to our God for me to be in John 17.
I don't say it, Scripture says it.
As Jim Jones, and David Koresh says scripture is?

As for me Jesus is my way in the Father.
This is what happens when one cherry-picks Scripture to create their own god and their own religion.
Exactly I agree -- some has three gods they worship and cheery pick what they only understand. Some are sinners and worship the god of and cherry pick what they want of it, just as most here say they are of Christ yet the sinner LOL.

Some here say there is no god at all, some say God is evil, some say God is good, some say Go is a man.

As for me my God is the same one in me who was in Christ Jesus. Which simply is Love for our God is Love.

Love is not the god of these at all is He? Most are sinners instead aren't they?
God bless.

Back