"having saved...afterward destroyed"

Hmm...let's see, I know - grace!
So God has no reason why he chooses one person over another? So it's random, is it?

You know, blessing to the completely undeserving.
I understand what Grace is, I am just wondering why you received it and not someone else. What is special about you, that God choose you? You didn't even want to believe in him, you was a reprobate, so why you?

So God has no reason why he chooses one person over another? So it's random, is it?

I understand what Grace is, I am just wondering why you received it and not someone else. What is special about you, that God choose you? You didn't even want to believe in him, you was a reprobate, so why you?
The reason is the Unmerited Favor of Unconditional Election; God knows the reason, though it is not of our Will...

Who here have claimed to contribute to their salvation?
Apparently the Calvinist claims, by trusting and believeing in God that amounts to works.

What they don't realise of course, God commands us to believe and what they also don't realise they can't enter into heaven without believing themselves, unless they claim God forced them to believe.

It's a foolish argument, but that's their doctrine manifesting itself again.

The reason is the Unmerited Favor of Unconditional Election; God knows the reason,
So there is a reason, aha.
You're the first to admit that.

Acts 1:24
24 Then they prayed, “Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen

So did God choose you because of what he saw in your heart? Do you have a special heart?
though it is not of our Will...
So if it wasn't your free will to believe in Christ, who's will was it that made you believe? Did God make you believe against your will, is that the irresistible grace Calvinist talk about?

not sure .....

you?
I am going to where He showed me in a two hour vision a few years ago

no one here believes in visions so i ve not posted it

but it’s very pretty , paradise ,
and anything i can do here that is lovely
i can do there

and luckily i won’t age or die
or need to see even one theologian ever again
…so tiring they are

So there is a reason, aha.
You're the first to admit that.

Acts 1:24
24 Then they prayed, “Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen

So did God choose you because of what he saw in your heart? Do you have a special heart?

So if it wasn't your free will to believe in Christ, who's will was it that made you believe? Did God make you believe against your will, is that the irresistible grace Calvinist talk about?
I admit it; but it's God's reason. I say that if I had to bet my life, I would say the reason is that God Pitied us. But whatever the reason, it's his reason...

christianity
it doesn’t anymore understand His words to us
thanks to theology
thus its ‘whatever the reason’

You've been shown how many times it, election, is according to His purpose, counsel, will, and grace?

So no matter how many times we show this to you in scripture, you act like you never saw it before? Read Ephesians 1 and Colossians, it is revealed there. Or do you want us to come up with something you like since you don't like what God revealed as to His reason? That's it, your problem is with Him.
I understand what Grace is
No, you've turned it into merit, you don't know what it is.
s, I am just wondering why you received it and not someone else. What is special about you, that God choose you? You didn't even want to believe in him, you was a reprobate, so why you?
Lolzzz...carrying on in ignorance while being disingenuous. This is rich because you also intend to insult a person.

So tell us why you got picked. Tell us of what you did that was "special."

I admit it; but it's God's reason. I say that if I had to bet my life, I would say the reason is that God Pitied us. But whatever the reason, it's his reason...
In your blood, live - by ReverendRV

Ezekiel 16:4-5
; On the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to make you clean, nor were you rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths. No one looked on you with pity or had compassion enough to do any of these things for you. Rather, you were thrown out into the open field, for on the day you were born you were despised.

Oh, what a terrible fate! In these ancient days it was common place for children to be abandoned straight from birth. Women and children were second class citizens of the world and there wasn’t a movement to honor them until the arrival of Christianity. Christians had many opportunities to raise orphans because of this; after all, we want to be like our great God and Father. These verses describe a time that God modeled this for us and chose a people for himself, the Jews. The Prophet Ezekiel says; “'This is what the Sovereign LORD says to Jerusalem: Your ancestry and birth were in the land of the Canaanites; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite. On the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to make you clean, nor were you rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths. No one looked on you with pity or had compassion enough to do any of these things for you. Rather, you were thrown out into the open field, for on the day you were born you were despised. "And when I passed by you and saw you wallowing in your blood, I said to you in your blood, 'Live!' I said to you in your blood, 'Live!'”

Ezekiel calls the parents of the abandoned child an Amorite and a Hittite, even though the people come from Abraham and his wife Sarah; who were Chaldeans. But since people are Sinners in this world, God calls them by the name of Sinful nations. Since children want to be like their parents, the world has followed their parents in Sin. Adam and Eve Sinned by eating the fruit from a banned tree, and their first son killed their second son; Sin has abounded in the world ever since. But you say, “I can see that murder is a Sin but why is something as small as eating fruit a Sin?” Have you ever told a lie? Have you ever lusted for another person? These may seem little to nothing, like a piece of fruit, but they are breaking the Ten Commandments of God. Gods standard of Righteousness is himself and he is Infinite. Sinners are judged guilty and sent to an eternal Hell as punishment…

What we need is for someone to pass near us and have pity on us. But you ask, “Doesn’t this say that God had pity on the Jews? What about us??” The Bible says that everything that was written in the past was written for us too! For God so loved the world that he gave his only unique Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life! We are saved by Grace through Faith and not by any Works we can do; our Works are like the polluted blood we are found lying in. Jesus is the Son of God sent into the world to be a Sinless sacrifice for all who will believe. Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of Sin. The polluted blood we are found in wasn’t shed by us, but the blood of the risen Christ cleanses us from all Sin; trust in him as your Savior and you will be saved!

Exodus 1:22, 2:3+5; So Pharaoh commanded all his people, saying, "Every son who is born you shall cast into the river, and every daughter you shall save alive." But when she could no longer hide the infant Moses, she took an ark of bulrushes for him, daubed it with asphalt and pitch, put the child in it, and laid it in the reeds by the river's bank. Then the daughter of Pharaoh came down to bathe at the river. And her maidens walked along the riverside; and when she saw the ark among the reeds, she sent her maid to get it.

i can do there

…so tiring they are
actually i was there…
so not a spectator ❤️?

i can do there

…so tiring they are

No one lives in never, never land, your grace.

Back