"having saved...afterward destroyed"

There is Holy Spirit reproving, the Law, and the prophets working in them; then, there is God meticulously determining their actions.
To which are you referring?
I am referring to God convicting of sin, righteousness and judgment to come; to him giving a new soft heart and taking away the heart of stone; and to him giving the gifts of repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. Do you need scriptural references for these, because I can supply them, if you do?

I am referring to God convicting of sin, righteousness and judgment to come; to him giving a new soft heart and taking away the heart of stone; and to him giving the gifts of repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. Do you need scriptural references for these, because I can supply them, if you do?
I guess you did not mean God meticulously determining their actions.

Category distinction:
(1) delivered/saved from the hand of Pharaoh and slavery in Egypt
(2) delivered/saved from God's wrath due sin by the sacrifice of Christ the substitute

Simply understanding the difference solves the second question of the opening post.
Question one asks a question about the atonement (second category) by missing the context of the deliverance in the verse (first category). Conflating the two categories would be what is commonly known as a category error fallacy.
bump

i agree about Ra, and siblings and this sun and cosmos.

By egypt I meant egypt in the other reality, this one as its prison for us. I never mean this one in the middle east. and Christ said he is not from here. This one has very little to do with the scroll (scripture…), anyway.
this reality is a mimic… a sort of a weak echo.
Noticed such

Back