He had a real mother that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome

Are you aware that ALL " X " chromosomes in All the mother's eggs come from her sin free " X " and NOT the fathers sin nature " X " chromosome?! Not one egg has the sin nature " X " chromosome because ONLY the father passes on the sin nature through his sin nature " X & Y " chromosomes! So yes the eggs are random, and all are sin free!
NO such thing as "sin free" chromosomes.

Greetings again Our Lord's God,

The entire notion of a thing called a "sin nature" is an unScriptural invention.
I agree with the rest of your excellent post, but I do not mind the expression a "sin nature". I consider that after Adam and Eve sinned that the lusts of the flesh became corrupt and that their descendants inherit these corrupt or deceitful lusts. Romans 8:3 uses the expression "sinful flesh" which is literally "flesh of sin" or "sin's flesh" which is very close to the expression "sin nature". I am not sure how you understand Romans 7 and Romans 8:1-3, whether you interpret some of this use of the word "sin" as personification or metonymy and the whole flow of Paul's argument, but I recommend this portion of Scripture to rod.ney as it goes to the heart of Paul's struggle with sin when he was under the Law and even afterwards, and by comparison what was accomplished in Jesus and how he overcame "Sin", personification or metonymy, and how he is our example and representative, not our substitute. I do not accept that Jesus was created the same as Adam and Eve before the fall. He came to overcome sin in all its aspects and effects.

Kind regards
Trevor

I agree with the rest of your excellent post, but I do not mind the expression a "sin nature".

The expression creates massive confusion because it sets up a false idea that there are two things: (1) human nature, and (2) a sin nature. And then people run around claiming Jesus had one but not the other. But this would be a myth.

I consider that after Adam and Eve sinned that the lusts of the flesh became corrupt and that their descendants inherit these corrupt or deceitful lusts. Romans 8:3 uses the expression "sinful flesh" which is literally "flesh of sin" or "sin's flesh" which is very close to the expression "sin nature".

The "flesh of sin" is simply what our human nature is. It is not something else in addition to our human nature as many suppose.

Our human nature is this because it is fallen.

I am not sure how you understand Romans 7 and Romans 8:1-3, whether you interpret some of this use of the word "sin" as personification or metonymy and the whole flow of Paul's argument, but I recommend this portion of Scripture to rod.ney as it goes to the heart of Paul's struggle with sin when he was under the Law and even afterwards, and by comparison what was accomplished in Jesus and how he overcame "Sin", personification or metonymy, and how he is our example and representative, not our substitute. I do not accept that Jesus was created the same as Adam and Eve before the fall.

And you shouldn't. It's made up garbage.

He came to overcome sin in all its aspects and effects.

He was human like the rest of us in every respect.

And for that reason, we are called to cease from sin and walk just as he walked.

The expression creates massive confusion because it sets up a false idea that there are two things: (1) human nature, and (2) a sin nature. And then people run around claiming Jesus had one but not the other. But this would be a myth.
I agree with what you say but I am happy to use the expression "sin nature" to describes human nature after the fall. I asked my wife if she would use the term "sin nature" and she said something to the effect "I have no trouble sinning so it must be part of my nature". On another aspect some people consider that it is the devil that makes us sin, and it is not because of our sin nature. My mother-in-law when facing some JWs at the front door who were strong devil advocates, said in response, "I have enough going on within me to contend with, without someone poking me in the back."

Kind regards
Trevor

NO such thing as "sin free" chromosomes.
Oh yes there is in Fact because ONLY the human father passes on the Sin nature to his children! Jesus had no human father that had that sin nature " Y " chromosome contributed to His mother's sin nature free " X " chromosome egg! The power of the Most High ( God the Father ) created a sin nature free " Y " chromosome for God the Holy Spirit to place in one of Mary's eggs when He came upon her as so stated in Luke 1:34-35! Case closed!

Greetings again rod.ney,

I would like to open the case again by moving to the Scriptures instead of constant repetition and talking about chromosomes which none of us really have any real notion of how the lusts of the flesh are transmitted from our parents to us. As a start, I would like to draw attention to the following. This speaks about "the old man" and this is corrupt according to "the deceitful lusts". This is our experience of human nature, and also our experience in trying to overcome sin.
Ephesians 4:17-24 (KJV): 17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Paul then gives examples of how we can overcome some of our sin habits, and he gives the examples of various conditions and then possible solutions by a process of replacement therapy or sublimation. I consider the example of the thief remarkable. The very hands that were used to steal are then used to labour and then give to others. Each of us may have been conscious of some of our bad habits, where we developed a particular sin based upon our lusts, and these initial sins had become a bad habit, difficult to overcome.

Now the question that arises, did Jesus have any of the lusts of the flesh, and if so, does this make Jesus a sinner? My answer is that Jesus had these lusts, but he overcame the lusts by his mediation and understanding of the Word of God, as per the examples in the wilderness trials. Jesus never sinned.

Kind regards
Trevor
100% Wrong to say that Jesus had lust because He NEVER Sinned, and scriptures tell us that even looking lustfully at a woman is a sin EVEN if you do not actually have sex with her and only thought about it in your mind! So do ever say Jesus had those sinful lusts because that is blasphemy of God the Son ! Lusting for anything is a Sin and Jesus ( God the Son ) NEVER sinned! Now as for the DNA or Chromosomes that ASLL humans have, Jesus was fully human as a man ( the Flesh of John 1:14 ), as well as fully God the Word of John 1:1! Thus being fully human as a man, He has both the " X & Y " chromosomes or else He was NOT fully human and that would NEGATE His Blood sacrifice on the cross! Thus case closed and what I formerly posted is 100% Fact!

Last edited:
I'm sorry but your imaginations don't amount to fact.

Scripture says nothing about a "sin nature."
Scriptures say that ALL have Sinned, and that is because we ALL have Sin nature ever since Adam & Eve ate the forbidden fruit ! Case closed on your irrational thinking!

Greetings again rod.ney,
100% Wrong to say that Jesus had lust because He NEVER Sinned
Hebrews 4:15 (KJV): For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

James 1:13–15 (KJV): 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Jesus experienced the lusts of the flesh, but these lusts never conceived, and he never sinned. Jesus overcame the lusts of the flesh by his understanding and meditation upon the Word of God as per the examples in the wilderness.

Kind regards
Trevor[/COLOR]

Greetings again rod.ney,

Hebrews 4:15 (KJV): For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

James 1:13–15 (KJV): 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Jesus experienced the lusts of the flesh, but these lusts never conceived, and he never sinned. Jesus overcame the lusts of the flesh by his understanding and meditation upon the Word of God as per the examples in the wilderness.

Kind regards
Trevor[/COLOR]
And because He had NO sin nature.

Greetings again rod.ney,

Kind regards
Trevor[/COLOR]
Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14! Thus He Never Lusted in His mind about women! For a man to lust for a woman that he sees, it is concidered a Sin! Thus since you agree with me that Jesus Never Sinned, then He Never Lusted for any women! Here's the scripture -------------------------

Matthew 5:28​

New International Version​

28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. ------------------------------ Case closed! Jesus never Lusted for anything!

Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14! Thus He Never Lusted in His mind about women! For a man to lust for a woman that he sees, it is concidered a Sin! Thus since you agree with me that Jesus Never Sinned, then He Never Lusted for any women! Here's the scripture -------------------------

28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. ------------------------------ Case closed! Jesus never Lusted for anything!

Are you yet another one who confuses the temptation with the sin?

Oh yes there is in Fact because ONLY the human father passes on the Sin nature to his children! Jesus had no human father that had that sin nature " Y " chromosome contributed to His mother's sin nature free " X " chromosome egg! The power of the Most High ( God the Father ) created a sin nature free " Y " chromosome for God the Holy Spirit to place in one of Mary's eggs when He came upon her as so stated in Luke 1:34-35! Case closed!
Chromosomes, eggs, etc. etc. have NOTHING to do with sin or the sin nature.

Are you yet another one who confuses the temptation with the sin?
FYI adultery is a Sin and the verse I quoted POINT Blank tells us that a man looking at a woman lustfully is the SAME as though he actually did the physical act of having sex with her! FYI, looking at a woman lustfully is not a temptation, it is a sexual Sin! The verse says that person actually committed it in his heart ( which is about the same as actually physically doing it )! There are people that say they NEVER once committed a Sin, but they do not realize that doing it in their mind & heart is the same as actually doing it physically! That's why the scriptures also say that ALL have Sinned ( Romans 3:23 )! Here's that verse again --------------

28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. ------------------ Case closed! -----------------------

Romans 3:23​

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Last edited:
Chromosomes, eggs, etc. etc. have NOTHING to do with sin or the sin nature.
So says you! They do in Fact because ONLY the human father passes on the Sin nature to his offspring and NOT their mother! Federal headship Johnny! Yes both Adam & Eve fell, but Adam is the Head of his wife! Case closed!

So says you! They do in Fact because ONLY the human father passes on the Sin nature to his offspring and NOT their mother! Federal headship Johnny! Yes both Adam & Eve fell, but Adam is the Head of his wife! Case closed!
All children receive their sin nature from BOTH parents.

All children receive their sin nature from BOTH parents.
No they do NOT! They ONLY receive it from their human father! Jesus did NOT have Sin nature because NEITHER His Mother ( Mary ) nor His Father ( God the Father & Holy Spirit as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35 ) contributed a Sin Nature " X from the mother & Y " from the father " chromosome! Had Joseph been His real father then Jesus would have gotten a sin nature " Y " Chromosome from Joseph and still a sin free " X " chromosome from one of Mary's eggs! Case closed! Sin nature is from the federal headship ONLY ( a human father )! So again Johnny, Sin nature is ONLY passed on THROUGH a human father ( the head of the family )!

Greetings again rod.ney,

Kind regards
Trevor[/COLOR]
So you're telling me that Jesus lusted after women ( because He experienced lusts of the flesh ), but that lust for women never conceived because He overcame it by never actually having a physical sexual relationship with any woman?! FYI that lust for a woman is still a SIN, even if you Never commit it physically as Matt.5:28 that I posted CLEARLY states! So since Jesus NEVER Sinned ( as per Heb.4:15 ), He ( as a Man ) Never lusted for any women ( which is a Sin as per Matt.5:28! Jesus is not just a man ( John 1:14 ), He is also God the Word of John 1:1, or God-Man )! So that is EXACTLY why He ( because He is God-Man ) is the ONLY exception to the ALL have Sinned that I quoted from Romans 3:23! Case closed!

Last edited:
No they do NOT! They ONLY receive it from their human father! Jesus did NOT have Sin nature because NEITHER His Mother ( Mary ) nor His Father ( God the Father & Holy Spirit as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35 ) contributed a Sin Nature " X from the mother & Y " from the father " chromosome! Had Joseph been His real father then Jesus would have gotten a sin nature " Y " Chromosome from Joseph and still a sin free " X " chromosome from one of Mary's eggs! Case closed! Sin nature is from the federal headship ONLY ( a human father )! So again Johnny, Sin nature is ONLY passed on THROUGH a human father ( the head of the family )!
Too much biology and too little Bible.

Just ignore those inconvenient facts eh?

Well done!

Back