He had a real mother that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome

Hebrews 4:15 (KJV): For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

James 1:13–15 (KJV): 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
Jesus experienced the lusts of the flesh, but these lusts never conceived, and he never sinned. Jesus overcame the lusts of the flesh by his understanding and meditation upon the Word of God as per the examples in the wilderness.

It also says Jesus was made like us in every respect.

Greetings again rod.ney,
So you're telling me that Jesus lusted after women ( because He experienced lusts of the flesh ),
Are you saying that every time you look at a woman you are committing adultery. What if you admire a woman's beauty as evidence of the creation of God. I admire the beauty of many women of different races, from white to black, but I do not lust after them when doing this. I admire when I see a mother with her children, and sometimes how it is remarkable that these children look like their mother or both parents, God's handiwork. We need to not go near the edge of a cliff in our thinking. If we fail, or have failed, or developed wrong habitual thoughts, there is a process of replacement therapy or sublimation, but Jesus' thoughts were always pure, and he delighted in his heart to do God's will at ALL times, while we need to learn to do God's will. Too much poor biology and not a balanced understanding of the Bible teaching. Your X and Y chromosomes do not match the Bible teaching that Jesus came to overcome all aspects of sin and its effects. He is our representative not our substitute. His trials and suffering were real, not being a play actor.

Kind regards
Trevor

So you're telling me that Jesus lusted after women ( because He experienced lusts of the flesh ), but that lust for women never conceived because He overcame it by never actually having a physical sexual relationship with any woman?! FYI that lust for a woman is still a SIN, even if you Never commit it physically as Matt.5:28 that I posted CLEARLY states! So since Jesus NEVER Sinned ( as per Heb.4:15 ), He ( as a Man ) Never lusted for any women ( which is a Sin as per Matt.5:28! Jesus is not just a man ( John 1:14 ), He is also God the Word of John 1:1, or God-Man )! So that is EXACTLY why He ( because He is God-Man ) is the ONLY exception to the ALL have Sinned that I quoted from Romans 3:23! Case closed!

Jesus is talking about fantasizing sex with someone who is not your spouse. It amounts to the same thing as actually committing it. He is not talking about being tempted by the appearance of a provocative looking woman.

You are confusing the temptation to sin with the sin itself. That won't work will it?

Too much biology and too little Bible.
FYI again the Bible lets us know that He was fully human as a man! Thus He had the biology that I correctly stated in my posts or else He was NOT fully human as a man, which would make His Blood sacrifice on the cross null & Void! He is BOTH fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man ( the Flesh of John 1:14! Case closed!

Greetings again rod.ney,

Are you saying that every time you look at a woman you are committing adultery. What if you admire a woman's beauty as evidence of the creation of God. I admire the beauty of many women of different races, from white to black, but I do not lust after them when doing this. I admire when I see a mother with her children, and sometimes how it is remarkable that these children look like their mother or both parents, God's handiwork. We need to not go near the edge of a cliff in our thinking. If we fail, or have failed, or developed wrong habitual thoughts, there is a process of replacement therapy or sublimation, but Jesus' thoughts were always pure, and he delighted in his heart to do God's will at ALL times, while we need to learn to do God's will. Too much poor biology and not a balanced understanding of the Bible teaching. Your X and Y chromosomes do not match the Bible teaching that Jesus came to overcome all aspects of sin and its effects. He is our representative not our substitute. His trials and suffering were real, not being a play actor.

Kind regards
Trevor
That's NOT the Point Trevor! The point was about Jesus having Lusts as you so stated! He NEVER had lusts for women or else He would have committed the Sin that I posted in Matt.5:28! Jesus NEVER Sinned! Thus He does not have any lusts! Case closed!

Jesus is talking about fantasizing sex with someone who is not your spouse. It amounts to the same thing as actually committing it. He is not talking about being tempted by the appearance of a provocative looking woman.

You are confusing the temptation to sin with the sin itself. That won't work will it?
I confused NOTHING at all! Jesus NEVER Sinned! Thus Jesus NEVER lusted! Case closed!

Greetings again rod.ney,
That's NOT the Point Trevor! The point was about Jesus having Lusts as you so stated! He NEVER had lusts for women or else He would have committed the Sin that I posted in Matt.5:28! Jesus NEVER Sinned! Thus He does not have any lusts! Case closed!
I suggest that there may be a fine line between having lusts and yielding to lusts. It says that after 40 days he was hungry and then the temptation came to him to turn the stones, which may have looked like the size, colour and shape of bread, into bread. He resisted this temptation, and the severe desire to have his hunger satisfied, and actually overcame these lusts by his great trust in God, his Father, and in his meditation on the wanderings of the children of Israel, and the fact that God suffered them to hunger, to teach them that they should depend upon God, and not live by bread alone. I do not see the need to discuss the lusts that arise within us regarding women, except to say that I am now 78 years old and still do have some problems in this area.. Again, I suggest that there is a fine line, but we err at many levels in this particular area. Again I recommend replacement therapy and sublimation. If we sin once, sometimes the second sin is easier, and does not shock us as much.

Kind regards
Trevor

I mean Jesus was exempt from our sin nature.
And that is CLEARY because He is God-Man ( as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) and the FACT that the Most High ( God the Father - Luke 1:34-35 ) provided a " Y " chromosome with NO SIN nature for God the Holy Spirit to place in one of Mary's " X " chromosome eggs when He came upon her in those same quoted verses ( Luke 1:34-35 )! Thus He was an EXCEPTION to the verse that says " ALL have Sinned " ( Romans 3:23 ) !

Last edited:
Greetings again rod.ney,

I suggest that there may be a fine line between having lusts and yielding to lusts. It says that after 40 days he was hungry and then the temptation came to him to turn the stones, which may have looked like the size, colour and shape of bread, into bread. He resisted this temptation, and the severe desire to have his hunger satisfied, and actually overcame these lusts by his great trust in God, his Father, and in his meditation on the wanderings of the children of Israel, and the fact that God suffered them to hunger, to teach them that they should depend upon God, and not live by bread alone. I do not see the need to discuss the lusts that arise within us regarding women, except to say that I am now 78 years old and still do have some problems in this area.. Again, I suggest that there is a fine line, but we err at many levels in this particular area. Again I recommend replacement therapy and sublimation. If we sin once, sometimes the second sin is easier, and does not shock us as much.

Kind regards
Trevor
FYI again as a man I have lusted after beautiful women, but I did NOT yield to it ( by actually doing it ) and yet it is still POINT Blank called a SIN in the verse that I quoted ( Matt.5:28 ) on record on CARM! Romans 3:23 says " ALL " have Sinned ( EXCEPT for Jesus Christ because He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 )! Thus those people who say that they never sinned because they never yielded to it by actually physically doing it, that verse about men lusting after women makes their claim null & void and Romans 3:23 still stands! Jesus did NOT have Lusts PERIOD ( because He did NOT have our Sin nature because the Most High in Luke 1:34-35 provided a " Y " chromosome with No Sin nature for God the Holy Spirit to place in one of Mary's eggs when He came upon her ), even though he had hunger pains for food, which is NOT a Lust for food! Case closed!

And that is CLEARY because He is God-Man ( as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) and the FACT that the Most High ( God the Father - Luke 1:34-35 ) provided a " Y " chromosome with NO SIN nature for God the Holy Spirit to place in one of Mary's " X " chromosome eggs when He came upon her in those same quoted verses ( Luke 1:34-35 )! Thus He was an EXCEPTION to the verse that says " ALL have Sinned " ( Romans 3:23 ) !
The Holy Spirit conceived Jesus Christ. The Father was NOT involved in the conception.

Greetings again rod.ney,
even though he had hunger pains for food, which is NOT a Lust for food! Case closed!
I suggest that Jesus did have lusts, but he always overcame them at the source, in his mind, by means of his meditation on the Word of God and his trust in His Father. The lusts never conceived in his mind, and hence also he never sinned. Lusts are not sin, but the cause of sin.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again rod.ney,

I suggest that Jesus did have lusts, but he always overcame them at the source, in his mind, by means of his meditation on the Word of God and his trust in His Father. The lusts never conceived in his mind, and hence also he never sinned. Lusts are not sin, but the cause of sin.

Kind regards
Trevor
NOWHERE in the Bible do we read of any lust Jesus Christ had.
You are charged with disrespect to our ONLY Lord.

Greetings again rod.ney,

Kind regards
Trevor
Greetings again johnny guitar,

Matthew 4:2 (KJV): And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

Kind regards
Trevor
FYI, Matt.4:2 is NOT a Lust! And according to your say so that He had Lusts then Matt.5:28 would make Him a Sinner! He never Sinned! Thus He has NO Lusts as I CORRECTLY told you! Case closed!

Greetings again johnny guitar,

Matthew 4:2 (KJV): And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

Kind regards
Trevor
Hungry doesn't mean lusted. Natural function of men.
I had a sandwich for lunch; I did NOT LUST for a sandwich.
100% WRONG Johnny! The power Most High ( God the Father was in FACT involved with the conception as Luke 1:34-35 CLEARLY tells us so! Case closed!
The Father overshadowed Mary to protect Jesus from any stain of Mary's sin. He did NOT conceive baby Jesus. The Holy Spirit did that.

Back