He had a real mother that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome

FYI in the book of Gen. in both the Tora & the Bible tells us that the SEED ( DNA Anthony ) of the Woman ( Jesus is that seed of the woman, Mary ) will crush his ( the serpent - Satan ) head! Jesus' human body did in FACT get DNA ( Sin free " X " chromosome egg ) from the seed of His REAL mother ( Mary )! ONLY the human father can pass on the sin nature with his " X & Y " chromosomes in his sperm! Jesus had no human biological human father ( Joseph is His step or foster father ), as the POWER of the Most High ( God the Father ) created the needed sin free " Y " chromosome that God the Holy Spirit placed in one of Mary's sin free " X " chromosome eggs when He came upon her as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! Jesus NEEDS king David's DNA in order to sit as KING on David's throne during the 1000 year Reign! Case closed!
Sorry I have to rebuke your anti-Christ.

See the scripture below:

1Cor 15:47 The first man is of the earth, made of dust. The second man is from heaven.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven (KJV)

G5517

Original: χοΐκός

Transliteration: choikos

Phonetic: kho-ik-os'

Thayer Definition
:

1. made of earth, earthy
You guys are nuts who don't know scriptures. You guys think you guys are saved? You will get shock of your life on judgement day for not knowing your Saviour unless you God gives you repentance.

Seed of the Woman no more means than the SEED of Abraham. It's all according to God's Torah and not according to your renegade minds

No! You are misusing scriptures. Biological means Yahusha Messiah had Mary's sinful DNA. You guys are bankrupt in your doctrine which cannot save you. I don't find any difference between you and other cults of Christendom.
Any boy born of a woman is the biological son of that woman.
Case closed.

TRINITARIANS...

Trinitarian Catholic Catechism 608 says... Mary was totally preserved from the stain of original sin and she remained pure from all personal sin throughout her life.

The Bible says in Romans 3:23... For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

What do YOU believe?

A) Mary gave Jesus a sin free X chromosome.

B) Mary gave Jesus a sinful X chromosome.

C) God created Jesus a sin free X chromosome.

D) I have no opinion.

I say C.

1 Corinthians 15:47... Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven.

Here is a summary of what I believe...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.
Exactly! God Who manifested in flesh is called The Son of God/Messiah.

The Son of God didn't become a Man as there was no Son of God prior to Bethlehem. There is no God The Son.

The Body God received was prepared from heaven and has nothing to do with Mary's eggs being fertilized as iHis birth was Supernatural that man cannot comprehend. He is the Seed of Abraham according to the legality of The Torah of God without being biological son of Abraham, David, Joseph or Mary. God came to fulfill His prophetic word of being the Son of Abraham/David. God didn't take on the flesh with indwelling sin.

Many of the posters don't understand that immaculate conception is the doctrine of Rome.

Exactly! God Who manifested in flesh is called The Son of God/Messiah.

The Son of God didn't become a Man as there was no Son of God prior to Bethlehem. There is no God The Son.

The Body God received was prepared from heaven and has nothing to do with Mary's eggs being fertilized as iHis birth was Supernatural that man cannot comprehend. He is the Seed of Abraham according to the legality of The Torah of God without being biological son of Abraham, David, Joseph or Mary. God came to fulfill His prophetic word of being the Son of Abraham/David. God didn't take on the flesh with indwelling sin.

Many of the posters don't understand that immaculate conception is the doctrine of Rome.
Seed of Abraham and David by DESCENT.
The Son of God is eternal and HE NEVER came into existence.

Sorry I have to rebuke your anti-Christ.

See the scripture below:

1Cor 15:47 The first man is of the earth, made of dust. The second man is from heaven.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven (KJV)

G5517

Original: χοΐκός

Transliteration: choikos

Phonetic: kho-ik-os'

Thayer Definition
:

1. made of earth, earthy
You guys are nuts who don't know scriptures. You guys think you guys are saved? You will get shock of your life on judgement day for not knowing your Saviour unless you God gives you repentance.

Seed of the Woman no more means than the SEED of Abraham. It's all according to God's Torah and not according to your renegade minds
Too bad about your sorry say so ( man's word ) because it will NEVER Trump GOD's say so in His scriptures that I correctly posted! Jesus's body came from the seed of a woman ( Mary His mother )! He had no human father that contributed His Sin free " Y " Chromosome ( God the Father provided it for the Holy Spirit to place in one of Mary's eggs)! Case closed! ------------------------------
1 Bible results for “seed woman” from
New King James Version.
Results 1-1.
  1. Genesis 3:15
    And I will put enmity Between you ( Satan ) and the woman, And between your seed ( the anti-Christ ) and her ( Mary's ) Seed ( Jesus Christ ); He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”

Last edited:
Absolutely nonsense because you don't know the Torah. Genealogy is only of males and not females in scriptures.

You are going contrary to scriptures as expected of Christendom. There is no genealogy of Mary in scriptures.

Mary was from the tribe of Levi and Joseph from the tribe of Judah. Mary was a close relative of Elizabeth w/o the Priest Zacharias from the tribe of Levi.

Yet scriptures says:

Heb 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Luke 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

So you are definitely wrong because you are taking help from a false denomination not knowing the Torah.
FYI again, Joseph DOES NOT have TWO Biological human Fathers! His Biological father is Jacob as so stated in Matt.1:16! Heli ( Luke 3:23 )is the supposed father of Joseph, but REALLY Mary's Father! Yes Jews only do the father's side in Genealogy and God made a provision ( in Luke ) for the mother of our Savior! --------------------------

Matthew 1:16​

New International Version​

16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.--------------------------------------------

Luke 3:23​

23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,
So FYI again Heli is Mary's father through David's son Nathan ( verse 31- no curse ) , and Joseph's farher is Jacob through David's son Solomon and cursed through Jeconiah ( Matt.1:11 )! No one with Jeconiah's DNA can sit on King David's throne! Jesus's DNA comes from Nathan through Mary! Thus He ( Jesus ) can sit on King David's throne via the adopted right VIA His foster or step father, Joseph on King Solomons side and by having King David's DNA through His mother side of King David through Nathan's side Via Heli ( Mary's father )! Case closed!

Last edited:
Too bad about your sorry say so ( man's word ) because it will NEVER Trump GOD's say so in His scriptures that I correctly posted! Jesus's body came from the seed of a woman ( Mary His mother )! He had no human father that contributed His Sin free " Y " Chromosome ( God the Father provided it for the Holy Spirit to place in one of Mary's eggs)! Case closed! ------------------------------
1 Bible results for “seed woman” from
New King James Version.
Results 1-1.
  1. Genesis 3:15
    And I will put enmity Between you ( Satan ) and the woman, And between your seed ( the anti-Christ ) and her ( Mary's ) Seed ( Jesus Christ ); He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”
Show scriptures God provided 'Y' chromosomes.

Devil's word

FYI again, Joseph DOES NOT have TWO Biological human Fathers! His Biological father is Jacob as so stated in Matt.1:16! Heli ( Luke 3:23 )is the supposed father of Joseph, but REALLY Mary's Father! Yes Jews only do the father's side in Genealogy and God made a provision ( in Luke ) for the mother of our Savior! --------------------------

Matthew 1:16​

16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.--------------------------------------------

Luke 3:23​

23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,
So FYI again Heli is Mary's father through David's son Nathan ( verse 31- no curse ) , and Joseph's farher is Jacob through David's son Solomon and cursed through Jeconiah ( Matt.1:11 )! No one with Jeconiah's DNA can sit on King David's throne! Jesus's DNA comes from Nathan through Mary! Thus He ( Jesus ) can sit on King David's throne via the adopted right VIA His foster or step father, Joseph on King Solomons side and by having King David's DNA through His mother side of King David through Nathan's side Via Heli ( Mary's father )! Case closed!
Wrong! Mary has no genealogy in scripture. The genealogies are always male oriented because of Messiah Who would be a Male.

You don't understand the Torah that's why you are not able to reconcile both Matthew's and Luke's.

By reconciling both genealogies we understand that Joseph (husband of Mary) had one biological father and another legal father according to the Torah. If you don't know the Torah, it's repeated in the NT:

Mat 22:24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

My goodness, you want to make The Messiah, a sinner in condemnation.

Just one verse is enough to make Satan run away with his false doctrine:

The 2nd Man is (Yahuah) from heaven and not from the dust as Adam and all mankind are including Mary with corruptible body.

There are others I gave earlier:

Gen 1: 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

From the same dust of the earth Adam was formed.

Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not from choice, but because of Him who subjected it, in anticipation,
Adam had no choice in the matter God brought about.
Yahusha Messiah's Body was prepared for Him from heaven:
Heb 10: 5 Therefore when he comes into the world, he says, “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me.
Why animal sacrifices were not desired by God for sin? It's because they too were from the dust of the earth:

Heb 10:4 For it is impossible that the blood of bulls and goats should take away sins.

6 Whole burnt offerings and sin-offerings you took no pleasure in.

If you don't want to believe in the testimony of scriptures, then your mind is being ruled not by The Spirit of God.

Even David realised the futility of animal sacrifices:

Psalm 51: 5 Look, I was brought forth in iniquity. In sin my mother conceived me.

16 For you do not delight in sacrifice, or else I would give it. You have no pleasure in burnt offering.

You are deceived by the Roman Catholic doctrine of immaculate conception. You don't understand the Torah and bring all extra Biblical stuff.

TRINITARIANS...

Trinitarian Catholic Catechism 608 says... Mary was totally preserved from the stain of original sin and she remained pure from all personal sin throughout her life.

The Bible says in Romans 3:23... For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

What do YOU believe?

A) Mary gave Jesus a sin free X chromosome.

B) Mary gave Jesus a sinful X chromosome.

C) God created Jesus a sin free X chromosome.

D) I have no opinion.

I say C.

1 Corinthians 15:47... Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven.

Here is a summary of what I believe...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.
Let's forget about Chromosomes and consider His birth as Supernatural - entirely unaided by man's part.

He didn't inherit lust from Adam's nature. Adam was in condemnation already and was in a status of a 2nd death. .
Had our Savior inherited a body from Adam, He could never have overcome the lusts of the flesh and sin would be imminent and would have been in the condemnation of the 2nd death from which it's impossible to come out. We were in a hopeless situation under those conditions.

Most people mix death with the body from the consequences of sin. It's not the first death scriptures are speaking about but about a 2nd death.

Show scriptures God provided 'Y' chromosomes.

Devil's word
FYI since Jesus is fully human as a man, then He does indeed have both " X & Y " chromosomes or else He was NOT a man! Now since He had no human father that contributed the NEEDED " Y " chromosome for a male, then it is a FACT that the power of the Most High ( God the Father in Luke 1:34-35 ) that created the needed sin free " Y " chromosome for God the Holy Spirit to place in one of Mary's sin free " X " chromosome eggs when He came upon her in that posted scripture, as well as in Matt.1:20! Case closed on your nonsense that He ( Jesus Christ ) was not a human man with a " Y " chromosome provided by God and NOT any human father! Jesus Christ is BOTH FULLY God the Word of John 1:1 as well as FULLY human as a Man via ( John 1:14 ) the Flesh ( with " X & Y " chromosomes for a Male human, as females humans have " X & X " chromosomes for their flesh bodies )! Therefore your WRONG view is what comes from Satan! Thus it is you and NOT me that needs to show scripture that Jesus was NOT human as a man as ALL human men have both " X & Y " chromosomes! Your view has Him NOT being a human man!

Wrong! Mary has no genealogy in scripture. The genealogies are always male oriented because of Messiah Who would be a Male.

You don't understand the Torah that's why you are not able to reconcile both Matthew's and Luke's.

By reconciling both genealogies we understand that Joseph (husband of Mary) had one biological father and another legal father according to the Torah. If you don't know the Torah, it's repeated in the NT:

Mat 22:24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

My goodness, you want to make The Messiah, a sinner in condemnation.

Just one verse is enough to make Satan run away with his false doctrine:

The 2nd Man is (Yahuah) from heaven and not from the dust as Adam and all mankind are including Mary with corruptible body.

There are others I gave earlier:

Gen 1: 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

From the same dust of the earth Adam was formed.

Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not from choice, but because of Him who subjected it, in anticipation,
Adam had no choice in the matter God brought about.
Yahusha Messiah's Body was prepared for Him from heaven:
Heb 10: 5 Therefore when he comes into the world, he says, “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me.
Why animal sacrifices were not desired by God for sin? It's because they too were from the dust of the earth:

Heb 10:4 For it is impossible that the blood of bulls and goats should take away sins.

6 Whole burnt offerings and sin-offerings you took no pleasure in.

If you don't want to believe in the testimony of scriptures, then your mind is being ruled not by The Spirit of God.

Even David realised the futility of animal sacrifices:

Psalm 51: 5 Look, I was brought forth in iniquity. In sin my mother conceived me.

16 For you do not delight in sacrifice, or else I would give it. You have no pleasure in burnt offering.

You are deceived by the Roman Catholic doctrine of immaculate conception. You don't understand the Torah and bring all extra Biblical stuff.
FYI again, You're the one who is 100% Wrong on that matter because Joseph does NOT have TWO human father's ( Jacob & Heli ) that provided his "Y " chromosome ( DNA ) from sperm! Joseph's one & ONLY human father that contributed that DNA ( " Y " chromosome ) was Jacob in Matt. 1:16! Thus like I CORRECTLY told you, Heli in Luke 3:23 was Joseph's father in law ( His legal father that you spoke about in your response to me is Mary's father )! I do NOT go by Roman Catholic doctrine! Case closed!

Last edited:
Back