He had a real mother that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome

Rodney, I will put an end to your argument once for all.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The Earth was without form and void. God created this natural earth in vanity for bringing about new earth and heavens.

From the same earth Adam was formed. Yeshua Messiah couldn't be of this earth subjected to vanity.

Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

Adam wasn't created perfect but wanting a better things from the Creator. That's why he sinned.

Many times Yeshua said that He came down from heaven. He wasn't from this world but from above.

Try to learn from people who lead you in right direction of scriptures. Don't be too arrogant and adamant in things you didn't know or understand. Don't add your own chromosome theory to Yeshua Messiah. His birth was supernatural that can't be imagined by mere humans like us. His Body was prepared from heaven and wasn't part of the dust of the earth that Mary had

I have to end tobthis debate once for all because it's not wise to tell same things again and again. The Seed of God's word has been sown in you and it's all God's will how you want bring forth fruit.
Yes indeed God the WORD of John 1:1 came down from Heaven to earth to become the God-Man of John 1:14! So yes indeed His human BODY was from earth THROUGH the Virgin Mary, that the Holy Spirit implanted the needed " Y " chromosome that was created by the power of the most High ( God the Father )! Case closed on your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of all those scriptures that I previously posted to PROVE it!

Yes indeed God the WORD of John 1:1 came down from Heaven to earth to become the God-Man of John 1:14! So yes indeed His human BODY was from earth THROUGH the Virgin Mary, that the Holy Spirit implanted the needed " Y " chromosome that was created by the power of the most High ( God the Father )! Case closed on your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of all those scriptures that I previously posted to PROVE it!

No, His human body was prepared for Him from heaven. Not Mary! - who needed salvation as all human beings. All from Adamic race are from the dust of the Earth that was created without form and void. All humans are subjected to vanity as purposed by God. Mary wasn't an exception except for Roman Catholic doctrine of immaculate conception.

Exod 24:10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were *the body of heaven* in his clearness.

Only KJV translates this verse correctly.

It's prophetic of Yeshua Messiah in an heavenly Body that related to the earthly and also in the same body He was resurrected. It is real flesh but not from the dust of the Earth which is corruptible.

No, His human body was prepared for Him from heaven. Not Mary! - who needed salvation as all human beings. All from Adamic race are from the dust of the Earth that was created without form and void. All humans are subjected to vanity as purposed by God. Mary wasn't an exception except for Roman Catholic doctrine of immaculate conception.

Exod 24:10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were *the body of heaven* in his clearness.

Only KJV translates this verse correctly.

It's prophetic of Yeshua Messiah in an heavenly Body that related to the earthly and also in the same body He was resurrected. It is real flesh but not from the dust of the Earth which is corruptible.
FYI, in order for Jesus to have the RIGHT to sit on King David's throne, He needs king Davids DNA ( King David's descendant Jesus ) through Nathan ( Mary's line ) as Solomons line was cursed ( no one from that line can sit on the throne of David ) through Jeconiah, through whom Joseph's father JACOB came from ( See Matt.1:11+16 - Jesus' stepfather " Joseph " Genealogy )! The Jews NORMALLY never do Genealogy on the Mother's side, but Luke did it in a sort of a hidden way in Luke 3:23-37 ( Joseph thought to be the son of Heli, when his ACTUAL father is Jacob in Matt.1:16! Heli in verse 23 is the FATHER in Law of Joseph ( Actually Mary's Father, as Jacob in Matt.1:16 is the REAL father of Joseph )! GOD is outside of TIME, so yes indeed He prepared Jesus body through Mary outside of time before Mary was ever born! Then when the Time was RIGHT the Holy Spirit came upon Mary to cause the conception - The sin free " Y " Chromosome prepared out side of Time by the Power of the Most High ( God the Father ), which was implanted in one of Mary's " X " Chromosome eggs " outside of Time causing Jesus' body to be prepared before Mary existed in Time " ! Then inside Time at the RIGHT Time, the Holy Spirt came upon Mary in Luke 1:34-35 to implant that already fertilized ( outside of Time egg of Mary's ) in Mary's womb! So like I CORRECTLY stated, Jesus' body had to have the DNA of David ( Through Mary ) in order to be ELIGIBLE to sit as King on King David's earthly Throne during the Millennium Kingdom Reign of Rev.20:4-6 )! Also for further PROOF that Jesus NEEDED King David's earthly DNA, see Acts 2:29-32 - He ( Jesus Christ ) is the Promised descendant ( DNA ) of King David to sit on his throne ---------------------------------

Acts 2:29-32​

New International Version​

29 “Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him ( King David ) on oath that he would place one of his descendants ( Jesus ) on his throne. 31 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah ( Jesus ), that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. ------------------ God the Word ( out side of Time ) stepped into Time when the Holy Spirt came upon Mary! Case closed on your WRONG view of these posted scriptures! The resurrected Messiah ( with King David's DNA through Mary ) will physically sit on King David's throne for 1000 years at His Post-Trib. return to REIGN as per Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6 and Zech 14:4-16!

Last edited:
FYI, in order for Jesus to have the RIGHT to sit on King David's throne, He needs king Davids DNA ( King David's descendant Jesus ) through Nathan ( Mary's line ) as Solomons line was cursed ( no one from that line can sit on the throne of David ) through Jeconiah, through whom Joseph's father JACOB came from ( See Matt.1:11+16 - Jesus' stepfather " Joseph " Genealogy )! The Jews NORMALLY never do Genealogy on the Mother's side, but Luke did it in a sort of a hidden way in Luke 3:23-37 ( Joseph thought to be the son of Heli, when his ACTUAL father is Jacob in Matt.1:16! Heli in verse 23 is the FATHER in Law of Joseph ( Actually Mary's Father, as Jacob in Matt.1:16 is the REAL father of Joseph )! GOD is outside of TIME, so yes indeed He prepared Jesus body through Mary outside of time before Mary was ever born! Then when the Time was RIGHT the Holy Spirit came upon Mary to cause the conception - The sin free " Y " Chromosome prepared out side of Time by the Power of the Most High ( God the Father ), which was implanted in one of Mary's " X " Chromosome eggs " outside of Time causing Jesus' body to be prepared before Mary existed in Time " ! Then inside Time at the RIGHT Time, the Holy Spirt came upon Mary in Luke 1:34-35 to implant that already fertilized ( outside of Time egg of Mary's ) in Mary's womb! So like I CORRECTLY stated, Jesus' body had to have the DNA of David ( Through Mary ) in order to be ELIGIBLE to sit as King on King David's earthly Throne during the Millennium Kingdom Reign of Rev.20:4-6 )! Also for further PROOF that Jesus NEEDED King David's earthly DNA, see Acts 2:29-32 - He ( Jesus Christ ) is the Promised descendant ( DNA ) of King David to sit on his throne ---------------------------------

Acts 2:29-32​

29 “Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him ( King David ) on oath that he would place one of his descendants ( Jesus ) on his throne. 31 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah ( Jesus ), that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. ------------------ God the Word ( out side of Time ) stepped into Time when the Holy Spirt came upon Mary! Case closed on your WRONG view of these posted scriptures! The resurrected Messiah ( with King David's DNA through Mary ) will physically sit on King David's throne for 1000 years at His Post-Trib. return to REIGN as per Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6 and Zech 14:4-16!

Wrong! You don't know The Torah!

Joseph and Mary are legal parents of Yeshua Messiah according to the Torah, though not biologically.

Some basics! Messiah is the legal son of David but not biological son.

A brother bringing in a son biologically through his dead brother's wife is not his legal son but dead brother's son according to the Torah.

The differences in Genealogies between Matthew's and Luke's reflects these facts. It's not genealogy of Mary but rather Joseph's, her husband's.

It's not taught these facts from Torah in Christendom. It teaches errors after errors.

Wrong! You don't know The Torah!

Joseph and Mary are legal parents of Yeshua Messiah according to the Torah, though not biologically.

Some basics! Messiah is the legal son of David but not biological son.

A brother bringing in a son biologically through his dead brother's wife is not his legal son but dead brother's son according to the Torah.

The differences in Genealogies between Matthew's and Luke's reflects these facts. It's not genealogy of Mary but rather Joseph's, her husband's.

It's not taught these facts from Torah in Christendom. It teaches errors after errors.
No you are the one who is 100% WRONG! The scripture that I posted POINT BLANK says the one to sit on King David's throne will be one of His descendants ( DNA ) and it says it will in FACT be the resurrected Messiah ( Jesus Christ )! Case closed!

No you are the one who is 100% WRONG! The scripture that I posted POINT BLANK says the one to sit on King David's throne will be one of His descendants ( DNA ) and it says it will in FACT be the resurrected Messiah ( Jesus Christ )! Case closed!

Rodney, you are arrogant and not willing to listen. David's DNA has indwelling sin. The Messiah can't take on his DNA. You have no idea about God's Torah. You will perish without the Living Torah:

Rom 2:12 For as many as sinned without Torah shall also perish without Torah, and as many as sinned in the Torah shall be judged by the Torah.

The christ you believe is lawless crossing his own boundaries.

Rodney, you are arrogant and not willing to listen. David's DNA has indwelling sin. The Messiah can't take on his DNA. You have no idea about God's Torah. You will perish without the Living Torah:

Rom 2:12 For as many as sinned without Torah shall also perish without Torah, and as many as sinned in the Torah shall be judged by the Torah.

The christ you believe is lawless crossing his own boundaries.
FYI again your the one who are arrogant and NOT WILLING to listen to the Truth that I posted! Jesus received King David's DNA through Mary, who's " X " chromosome egg was SIN FREE since ONLY the Father can pass on the Sin nature! Jesus had no human father to pass it on to Him! Thus as I correctly posted scripture that POINT BLANK says He is a descendant ( DNA ) of King David in order to sit on King Davids throne! Case closed on your Twisted view( 2 Peter 3:16 )!

FYI again your the one who are arrogant and NOT WILLING to listen to the Truth that I posted! Jesus received King David's DNA through Mary, who's " X " chromosome egg was SIN FREE since ONLY the Father can pass on the Sin nature! Jesus had no human father to pass it on to Him! Thus as I correctly posted scripture that POINT BLANK says He is a descendant ( DNA ) of King David in order to sit on King Davids throne! Case closed on your Twisted view( 2 Peter 3:16 )!
Definitely, you are speaking contrary to scriptures. Yeshua Messiah is the offspring of David by Torah and not biological son of David or Mary. It was impossible for Him to be the biological son of Mary. Learn, you arrogant one:

Ecc 3:19 For that which happens to the sons of men happens to animals. Even one thing happens to them. As the one dies, so the other dies. Yes, they have all one breath; and man has no advantage over the animals: for all is vanity.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Was the man formed from the dust of heaven or the ground of the earth which was formless and void?

Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not of its own will, but because of him who subjected it, in hope.

Was Mary except from above? Or are you a believer in immaculate conception of Mary that RCC teaches?

I've been seeing all nonsense in this forum and threads. They have no fear of God in being defiant of scriptures.

Definitely, you are speaking contrary to scriptures. Yeshua Messiah is the offspring of David by Torah and not biological son of David or Mary. It was impossible for Him to be the biological son of Mary. Learn, you arrogant one:

Ecc 3:19 For that which happens to the sons of men happens to animals. Even one thing happens to them. As the one dies, so the other dies. Yes, they have all one breath; and man has no advantage over the animals: for all is vanity.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Was the man formed from the dust of heaven or the ground of the earth which was formless and void?

Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not of its own will, but because of him who subjected it, in hope.

Was Mary except from above? Or are you a believer in immaculate conception of Mary that RCC teaches?

I've been seeing all nonsense in this forum and threads. They have no fear of God in being defiant of scriptures.
FYI again the scriptures ( GOD's say so ) says that Jesus is a descendant ( DNA ) of King David ( see Acts 2:29-31 )! Case closed on your arrogance! --------------------------------------

Acts 2:29-31
New International Version

29 “Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him ( David ) on oath that he would place one of his descendants ( DNA - Jesus through Mary ) on his throne. 31 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah( Jesus ), that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay.
CASE Closed!

FYI again the scriptures ( GOD's say so ) says that Jesus is a descendant ( DNA ) of King David ( see Acts 2:29-31 )! Case closed on your arrogance! --------------------------------------

Acts 2:29-31​

29 “Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him ( David ) on oath that he would place one of his descendants ( DNA - Jesus through Mary ) on his throne. 31 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah( Jesus ), that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay.
CASE Closed!
How many times to tell you that it's not human DNA that Messiah took on but according to the legality of the Torah.

Both genealogies of Matthew and Luke are of Joseph and not Mary. It's because you don't understand the Torah you are speaking things against God in your carnality.

Like 3:23 And when יהושע (Yahusha aka Jesus) Himself began, He was about thirty years of age, being, as reckoned by law, son of Yosĕph, of Ěli, (TS2009).

Mat 1: 16 And Yaʽaqoḇ brought forth Yosĕph the husband of Miryam, of whom was born יהושע who is called Messiah.

There is no genealogy of Mary but only Joseph husband of Mary.

The differences in Genealogies between Luke and Matthew concerning the names of the two fathers of Joseph, husband of Mary. One is the legal father of Joseph according to the Torah and the other is the biological father of Joseph. One must understand according to the Torah if a brother died without leaving sn heir, his brother takes up the dead brother's wife and gives a seed to his dead brother. Biologically, he is the father but legally his first child bears the name of his brother.

There are other examples: Solomon though is the biological son of David but legally, he is the son of UriYah.

Mat 1:6 And Yishai brought forth Dawiḏ the sovereign, and Dawiḏ the sovereign brought forth Shelomoh by Uriyah’s wife.

Solomon is the borrowed son of David despite being his biological son.

Genealogies differ from the sons of David : Solomon and Nathan. One is the borrowed son and the other is the biological son.

There is no genealogy of Mary. Besides Joseph and Mary got married before Yahusha, The Messiah was born. The marriage is important for genealogy so that He would be the son of both Joseph and Mary without being their biological Son. According to The Torah, Yahusha aka Jesus is the legal son of both and hence son of David, son of Abraham.

You got to understand Torah, ignorance of which your interpretation of scriptures will be false. You don't seem to care. Christianity has blinded you.

There is no David's DNA involved in Messiah's birth. He is not the biological son of fallen Adamic race.

Rom 7:
17 And now, it is no longer I that work it, but the sin dwelling in me.

18 For I know that in me, that is in my flesh, dwells no good. For to wish is present with me, but to work the good I do not find.

Was Paul speaking only of himself or all human race? The whole human race including Mary!

That's the reason we need to discipline our bodies.

How many times to tell you that it's not human DNA that Messiah took on but according to the legality of the Torah.

Both genealogies of Matthew and Luke are of Joseph and not Mary. It's because you don't understand the Torah you are speaking things against God in your carnality.

Like 3:23 And when יהושע (Yahusha aka Jesus) Himself began, He was about thirty years of age, being, as reckoned by law, son of Yosĕph, of Ěli, (TS2009).

Mat 1: 16 And Yaʽaqoḇ brought forth Yosĕph the husband of Miryam, of whom was born יהושע who is called Messiah.

The differences in Genealogies between Luke and Matthew concerning the names of the two fathers of Joseph, husband of Mary. One is the legal father of Joseph according to the Torah and the other is the biological father of Joseph. One must understand according to the Torah if a brother died without leaving sn heir, his brother takes up the dead brother's wife and gives a seed to his dead brother. Biologically, he is the father but legally his first child bears the name of his brother.

There are other examples: Solomon though is the biological son of David but legally, he is the son of UriYah.

Mat 1:6 And Yishai brought forth Dawiḏ the sovereign, and Dawiḏ the sovereign brought forth Shelomoh by Uriyah’s wife.

Genealogies differ from the sons of David : Solomon and Nathan. One is the borrowed son and the other is the biological son.

There is no genealogy of Mary. Besides Joseph and Mary got married before Yahusha, The Messiah was born. The marriage is important for genealogy so that He would be the son of both Joseph and Mary without being their biological Son. According to The Torah, Yahusha aka Jesus is the legal son of both and hence son of David, son of Abraham.

You got to understand Torah, ignorance of which your interpretation of scriptures will be false. You don't seem to care. Christianity has blinded you.

There is no David's DNA involved in Messiah's birth. He is not the biological son of fallen Adamic race.

Rom 7:

18 For I know that in me, that is in my flesh, dwells no good. For to wish is present with me, but to work the good I do not find.

Was Paul speaking only of himself or all human race? The whole human race including Mary!

How many times must you be CORRECTLY told that Jesus is both fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man as per John 1:14! He has human DNA of His great great great ...... grandfather king David through His mother Mary! The Genology in Luke is MARY"S because Heli is her Father and Jacob is Joseph's father as per Matt.! Heli is Joseph's father in law! Case closed!

Rom 7:

Jesus Christ is descended from David, biologically.
Case closed.

Jesus Christ is descended from David, biologically.
Case closed.
Are you also gone with Rodney's nonsense?

How He can be biological son of Mary when she herself calls God her Savior? No sinner can be biological mother of Yahusha Messiah. You all are gone nuts. The christ you believe in is not The Messiah of the scriptures:

Heb 7: 3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Both Joseph and Mary are legal parents of The Messiah according to the Torah and are not biological parents. God cannot come in a sinful flesh. Mary had sinful flesh.

Rodney adds his own sinful mind to scriptures.

God was already in form of a Man in Theophanic appearances without having a permanent Body in OT:

Exod 15: 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Yet He is not a Man from sinful Adamic race:

Num 23: 19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Many people don't understand this difference. Christ you believe in guys can't save you.

Exactly, and by His mother Mary only since He had no biological human father that contributed any DNA! Therefore Anthony remains 100% refuted!
You are talking contrary to scriptures. You are not refuting me but scriptures by your own sinful mind.

Mary was the Mother of The Messiah according to the Torah but is not Biological Mother. Case closed.

I showed you both genealogies from Matthew and Luke are Joseph's and not Mary's. He is the Son of Abraham/David.

Why is He son of David in scripture if David is not His biological father? It's not according to your rusted mind but it's according to the Torah.

Mary needed Saviour:

Luke 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Even an Hindu upon explanation would easily understand the fact but you are worse than any religionists.

Last edited:
You are talking contrary to scriptures. You are not refuting me but scriptures by your own sinful mind.

Mary was the Mother of The Messiah according to the Torah but is not Biological Mother. Case closed.

I showed you both genealogies from Matthew and Luke are Joseph's and not Mary's. He is the Son of Abraham/David.

Why is He son of David in scripture if David is not His biological father? It's not according to your rusted mind but it's according to the Torah.

Mary needed Saviour:

Even an Hindu upon explanation would easily understand the fact but you are worse than any religionists.
FYI again the Luke Genealogy of Jesus is NOT on Joseph side because Jacob in the Matthew Genealogy is Joseph's REAL human father! Heli in Luke is Joseph's father in law ( Mary's real human father )! Joseph has ONLY one biological human farther! Case closed!

Mary needed Saviour:

FYI in the book of Gen. in both the Tora & the Bible tells us that the SEED ( DNA Anthony ) of the Woman ( Jesus is that seed of the woman, Mary ) will crush his ( the serpent - Satan ) head! Jesus' human body did in FACT get DNA ( Sin free " X " chromosome egg ) from the seed of His REAL mother ( Mary )! ONLY the human father can pass on the sin nature with his " X & Y " chromosomes in his sperm! Jesus had no human biological human father ( Joseph is His step or foster father ), as the POWER of the Most High ( God the Father ) created the needed sin free " Y " chromosome that God the Holy Spirit placed in one of Mary's sin free " X " chromosome eggs when He came upon her as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! Jesus NEEDS king David's DNA in order to sit as KING on David's throne during the 1000 year Reign! Case closed!

Are you also gone with Rodney's nonsense?

How He can be biological son of Mary when she herself calls God her Savior? No sinner can be biological mother of Yahusha Messiah. You all are gone nuts. The christ you believe in is not The Messiah of the scriptures:

Heb 7: 3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Both Joseph and Mary are legal parents of The Messiah according to the Torah and are not biological parents. God cannot come in a sinful flesh. Mary had sinful flesh.

Rodney adds his own sinful mind to scriptures.

God was already in form of a Man in Theophanic appearances without having a permanent Body in OT:

Exod 15: 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Yet He is not a Man from sinful Adamic race:

Num 23: 19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Many people don't understand this difference. Christ you believe in guys can't save you.
My Bible says Jesus was born of Mary, which makes Him the biological son of Mary.

FYI again the Luke Genealogy of Jesus is NOT on Joseph side because Jacob in the Matthew Genealogy is Joseph's REAL human father! Heli in Luke is Joseph's father in law ( Mary's real human father )! Joseph has ONLY one biological human farther! Case closed!
Absolutely nonsense because you don't know the Torah. Genealogy is only of males and not females in scriptures.

You are going contrary to scriptures as expected of Christendom. There is no genealogy of Mary in scriptures.

Mary was from the tribe of Levi and Joseph from the tribe of Judah. Mary was a close relative of Elizabeth w/o the Priest Zacharias from the tribe of Levi.

Yet scriptures says:

Heb 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Luke 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

So you are definitely wrong because you are taking help from a false denomination not knowing the Torah.

My Bible says Jesus was born of Mary, which makes Him the biological son of Mary.
No! You are misusing scriptures. Biological means Yahusha Messiah had Mary's sinful DNA. You guys are bankrupt in your doctrine which cannot save you. I don't find any difference between you and other cults of Christendom.

Back