He had a real mother that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome

Yahchristian

He had a real mother ( Mary ) that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome and did NOT have a real human Father ( the Most High - God the Father created the Sin free " Y " chromosome ) to pass on the " Y " Chromosome with the Sin nature!

TRINITARIANS...

Trinitarian Catholic Catechism 608 says... Mary was totally preserved from the stain of original sin and she remained pure from all personal sin throughout her life.

The Bible says in Romans 3:23... For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

What do YOU believe?

A) Mary gave Jesus a sin free X chromosome.

B) Mary gave Jesus a sinful X chromosome.

C) God created Jesus a sin free X chromosome.

D) I have no opinion.

I say C.

1 Corinthians 15:47... Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven.

Here is a summary of what I believe...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.

Greetings Yahchristian,
What do YOU believe?
None of your options. I believe that Jesus inherited the effects of Adam's transgression through his mother Mary. Jesus came to overcome sin and all the effects of sin. Jesus was a participant of Adam's fallen nature, having the lusts of the flesh Hebrews 2:14, but he never sinned, but overcame sin in the same flesh that normally sinned Romans 8:3, condemning it, rendering it with no power over him.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Yahchristian,
So that does not mean...
I do not agree with your religious biology or the strictures of your question. Like begets like. Jesus was the son of Mary as his mother and the Son of God because God the Father was his father through the power of the Holy Spirit Matthew 1:20-21, Luke 1:34-35. Having the lusts of the flesh does not constitute a person a sinner. A person is a sinner when he sins James 1:14-15 and Jesus was never deceived James 1:16. Jesus never sinned. "Sin nature" is not sin. The likeness or even the sameness of sinful flesh or "Sin's flesh" is not sin Romans 8:3. Jesus condemned "Sin" (metonymy) in his own flesh and it must have been there for him to condemn it. On the subject of uncleanness, Jesus did not become unclean when he touched a leper, rather the leper was healed.

Kind regards
Trevor

I do not agree with your religious biology or the strictures of your question. Like begets like. Jesus was the son of Mary as his mother and the Son of God because God the Father was his father through the power of the Holy Spirit

So you do not believe Mary gave Jesus his X chromosome.

Right?

Neither do I.

Greetings again Yahchristian,
So you do not believe Mary gave Jesus his X chromosome.
I am not sure what exactly you are stating, so I will not agree. I reject the concept of "Sin free" when speaking of the nature of Jesus. Jesus inherited the effects of Adam's transgression and I repeat I do not accept your religious biology. Please refer to my previous post. I have read some of your numerous posts, but have tentatively deducted that you have many views that I do not endorse.

Kind regards
Trevor

TRINITARIANS...

Trinitarian Catholic Catechism 608 says... Mary was totally preserved from the stain of original sin and she remained pure from all personal sin throughout her life.

The Bible says in Romans 3:23... For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

What do YOU believe?

D) I have no opinion.

I say C.

1 Corinthians 15:47... Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven.

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.
C.

TRINITARIANS...

What do YOU believe?

D) I have no opinion.

I say C.

A)-C) all false.

TRINITARIANS...

What do YOU believe?

D) I have no opinion.

I say C.

FYI again, the " X " chromosome that a male human receives from his human mother is ALWAYS sin free because ONLY the chromosomes from the human father passes on the Sin Nature! Jesus had no biological DNA from a human father! The Most High ( God the Father ) created the needed sin free " Y " chromosome that God the Holy Spirit implanted in one of Mary's Sin free " X " Chromosome eggs, when He came Upon her as Matt.1:20 in conjunction with Luke 1:34-35 shows us in our Bibles! Thus His mother Mary provided the Sin free " X " chromosome ( choice A ) and God the Father provided the Sin free " Y " chromosome for Him to be a Male human ( thus you left out that part in your choices )! As a Human Male, Jesus has both " X & Y " chromosomes! Case closed!

TRINITARIANS...

Trinitarian Catholic Catechism 608 says... Mary was totally preserved from the stain of original sin

Fabrication of men.

and she remained pure from all personal sin throughout her life.

Fabrication of men.

What do YOU believe?

D) I have no opinion.

I say C.

God caused the virgin Mary to conceive a son.

Scripture says nothing more on the matter.

And nobody needed a "sin free X chromosone" either.

Greetings rod.ney,
FYI again, the " X " chromosome that a male human receives from his human mother is ALWAYS sin free because ONLY the chromosomes from the human father passes on the Sin Nature!
This is merely a religious biological claim and speculation that has no basis in the Bible or in biology. Jesus came in the same flesh as all those descended from Adam Hebrews 2:14.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings rod.ney,

This is merely a religious biological claim and speculation that has no basis in the Bible or in biology. Jesus came in the same flesh as all those descended from Adam Hebrews 2:14.

Kind regards
Trevor
And Adam's ( NOT Eve's "X " chromosome in all her eggs ) " X & Y " passed on the Sin nature! Case closed!

Greetings again rod.ney,
And Adam's ( NOT Eve's "X " chromosome in all her eggs ) " X & Y " passed on the Sin nature! Case closed!
Again you are using your supposed religious biology using "X" and "Y" to claim that sin nature is only transmitted by the male. If you want to look at Genesis the Divine principle is that each portion of the creation passes on their distinctive characteristics to their progeny. When sin was introduced it was Eve who responded to the serpents philosophy, it was her lusts that motivated her to inappropriately grasp and eat the forbidden fruit, and yet you would like to claim that this had no effect on her progeny. I suggest that the reason for your claim is that you want Jesus to be outside any hereditary from both Adam and Eve after their transgression, but Jesus came in the flesh that normally sins, and he overcame sin, rendering the lusts of no effect as per the example in the wilderness and he overcame the effects of sin in his death and resurrection, to open the way of salvation for himself and for us. The sentence of returning to the dust Genesis 3:19 was halted because he uniquely of all of Adam's descendants had done no sin, and thus the grave could not hold him. Jesus's sacrifice was by representation, not substitution.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again rod.ney,

Again you are using your supposed religious biology using "X" and "Y" to claim that sin nature is only transmitted by the male. If you want to look at Genesis the Divine principle is that each portion of the creation passes on their distinctive characteristics to their progeny. When sin was introduced it was Eve who responded to the serpents philosophy, it was her lusts that motivated her to inappropriately grasp and eat the forbidden fruit, and yet you would like to claim that this had no effect on her progeny. I suggest that the reason for your claim is that you want Jesus to be outside any hereditary from both Adam and Eve after their transgression, but Jesus came in the flesh that normally sins, and he overcame sin, rendering the lusts of no effect as per the example in the wilderness and he overcame the effects of sin in his death and resurrection, to open the way of salvation for himself and for us. The sentence of returning to the dust Genesis 3:19 was halted because he uniquely of all of Adam's descendants had done no sin, and thus the grave could not hold him. Jesus's sacrifice was by representation, not substitution.

Kind regards
Trevor
No I MOST certainly am NOT because the scriptures in our Bibles POINT Blank tells us that He became human ( like us ) when John 1:14 transpired! So in order to be fully human like us as a male ( because He was a man and not a woman ), He MOST certainly needs to have both the Sin free " X " chromosome from His mother ( whom was Mary ) and the Sin nature " Y " chromosome ( which a human father normally contributes during sexual intercourse )! He had no human father that contributed that needed " Y " chromosome to be a male! Thus like I CORRECTLY told you from the scriptures ( Matt.1:20 in conjunction with Luke 1:34-35 ), the Most High ( God the Father ) created a Sin free " Y " chromosome for God the Holy Spirit to place in one of Mary's Sin free " X " chromosome eggs when He came upon her without having sexual intercourse with her ( how normal pregnancies happen! Jesus is BOTH fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man as per John 1:14 --------------------- Here's the scriptures ------------------------

John 1:14 Easy-to-Read Version​

14 The Word became a man ( Flesh or human like us with " X & Y " chromosomes, TrevorL ) and lived among us. We saw his divine greatness—the greatness that belongs to the only Son of the Father. The Word was full of grace and truth. -------------------

Matthew 1:20​

New International Version​

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. ----------------------------

Luke 1:34-35​

New International Version​

34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”
35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High ( God the Father, who created the Sin free " Y " chromosome for a man child, TreverL ) will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God. ------------ Case closed!

Greetings again rod.ney,
He MOST certainly needs to have both the Sin free " X " chromosome from His mother ( whom was Mary ) and the Sin nature " Y " chromosome ( which a human father normally contributes during sexual intercourse )! He had no human father that contributed that needed " Y " chromosome to be a male!
Again you demand that we accept your religious biology. Do you also advocate the immaculate conception of Mary which seems to be in line with your biology? Unless you are the most advanced biologist with an exact knowledge of how the thinking process and capability of humans is transmitted to a child in the conception birth process then you are speaking from a non scientific and a non Biblical perspective. Even if you were an advanced biologist, other biologists would most probably present a different perspective. Case closed? Your presentation may be closed, but you have not presented an ounce of proof for your speculations. Yes God the Father was the father of Jesus, and hence Jesus is the Son of God, not the shrinking of God the Son into the womb of Mary. Jesus received from Mary a descendant of Adam and Eve, and from God his father. Jesus was a human, a partaker of the flesh Hebrews 2:14, Romans 8:3.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again rod.ney,

Again you demand that we accept your religious biology. Do you also advocate the immaculate conception of Mary which seems to be in line with your biology? Unless you are the most advanced biologist with an exact knowledge of how the thinking process and capability of humans is transmitted to a child in the conception birth process then you are speaking from a non scientific and a non Biblical perspective. Even if you were an advanced biologist, other biologists would most probably present a different perspective. Case closed? Your presentation may be closed, but you have not presented an ounce of proof for your speculations. Yes God the Father was the father of Jesus, and hence Jesus is the Son of God, not the shrinking of God the Son into the womb of Mary. Jesus received from Mary a descendant of Adam and Eve, and from God his father. Jesus was a human, a partaker of the flesh Hebrews 2:14, Romans 8:3.

Kind regards
Trevor
Again you are 100% WRONG to say that because the scriptures tell us that He became fully human like us and in order to be fully human as a male, Jesus most certainly needs both the " X & Y " chromosomes or else He was not a fully human man to shed fully human blood to take away the Sins of the world! Mary was NOT immaculately conceived! She received a sin nature " X " chromosome from Her father Heli and a sin free "X " Chromosome from her mother! Case closed! Jesus is both fully God ( the Word of John 1:1 ) and fully human as a man ( the Flesh of John 1:14 ) - He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 !

Last edited:
Greetings again rod.ney,
She received a sin nature " X " chromosome from Her father Heli and a sin free "X " Chromosome from her mother! Case closed!
The case is not closed when you use an argument based upon X and Y Chromosomes. Each child inherits the characteristics of both their parents. The whole creation is based upon like produces like. This is sometimes called nurture and nature, and each species pass on their character and the offspring receives this potential and reality, and often needs nurture to fully develop the full characteristics. So the case is not closed at your insistence, but rather you have presented and repeated your claim with no direct or conclusive evidence. The example of Abraham with Hagar and Sarah is evidence that the offspring of Ishmael and Isaac received the character of their respective mother. Jesus came in the flesh, the same flesh as us Hebrews 2:14, Romans 8:3 to overcome all aspects of sin. There is only One God, Yahweh, God the Father and Jesus is a human, the Son of God, by birth, character and resurrection. In John 1:1 the Word is a personification similar to the wise woman Wisdom in Proverbs 8. Jesus was not God as he needed to grow in wisdom Luke 2:40,52. He did not have two minds.

Kind regards
Trevor

Last edited:
Greetings again rod.ney,

The case is not closed when you use an argument based upon X and Y Chromosomes. Each child inherits the characteristics of both their parents. The whole creation is based upon like produces like. This is sometimes called nurture and nature, and each species pass on their character and the offspring receives this potential and reality, and often needs nurture to fully develop the full characteristics. So the case is not closed at your insistence, but rather you have presented and repeated your claim with no direct or conclusive evidence. The example of Abraham with Hagar and Sarah is evidence that the offspring of Ishmael and Isaac received the character of their respective mother. Jesus came in the flesh, the same flesh as us Hebrews 2:14, Romans 8:3 to overcome all aspects of sin. There is only One God, Yahweh, God the Father and Jesus is a human, the Son of God, by birth, character and resurrection. In John 1:1 the Word is a personification similar to the wise woman Wisdom in Proverbs 8. Jesus was not God as he needed to grow in wisdom Luke 2:40,52. He did not have two minds.

Kind regards
Trevor
NOT The Son of God by birth; The Son of God by BEGETTAL of The Father.
NO Personification in John 1;1.

Back