He has given us everything pertaining to......

SteveB

Ever read 2 Peter 1?
Specifically verses 2 through 4?

It's actually quite profound.

2Pe 1:2-4 WEB 2 Grace to you and peace be multiplied in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 3 seeing that his divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and virtue, 4 by which he has granted to us his precious and exceedingly great promises; that through these you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world by lust.

God has explicitly given us everything we need to know him and live a godly life....

How?

The knowing God and Jesus.
How do we accomplish this?

By learning God's Word.

2 Timothy 2:15

2Ti 2:15 WEB Give diligence to present yourself approved by God, a workman who doesn’t need to be ashamed, properly handling the Word of Truth.

Hosea 4:6,

Hos 4:6 WEB My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Proverbs 29:16

Pro 29:18 WEB Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; but one who keeps the law is blessed.

And numerous other passages.

No need to rush through it. Pick a pace that fits you, and just stick with it. God has explicitly stated that he will teach you.

Joh 6:45 WEB It is written in the prophets, ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who hears from the Father and has learned, comes to me.

Ever read 2 Peter 1? Specifically verses 2 through 4? It's actually quite profound.
2Pe 1:2-4 WEB 2 Grace to you and peace be multiplied in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 3 seeing that his divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and virtue, 4 by which he has granted to us his precious and exceedingly great promises; that through these you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world by lust.
God has explicitly given us everything we need to know him and live a godly life....
How? The knowing God and Jesus. How do we accomplish this? By learning God's Word.
2Ti 2:15 WEB Give diligence to present yourself approved by God, a workman who doesn’t need to be ashamed, properly handling the Word of Truth.
Hos 4:6 WEB My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.
Pro 29:18 WEB Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; but one who keeps the law is blessed.
And numerous other passages.
No need to rush through it. Pick a pace that fits you, and just stick with it. God has explicitly stated that he will teach you.
Joh 6:45 WEB It is written in the prophets, ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who hears from the Father and has learned, comes to me.
"When I am lifted up from the earth I will draw all people to Myself."...
The crowd answered, “Our Law tells us that the Messiah will live forever. How, then, can you say that the Son of Man must be lifted up?
Who is this Son of Man?” John 12:32-34
Then what if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before? John 6:62-63
Now grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift. When He ascended on high,...Eph 4:7-8

Ever read 2 Peter 1?

He has given us all things. But we do not get them all at once. We must eat our daily bread each day to keep on maturing in Christ, and our daily learning will sustain us as God wishes.

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine.
Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great
number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." 2 Tim 4:3​

God must provide us with good pastor teachers for maturity in Christ to happen. Many reject the good and go after someone whom they naturally will prefer subjectively.

Our life in Christ finds its substance derived from gaining accurate knowledge of God's Word.

Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge
of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very
great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature,
having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires." 2 Peter 1:2-4

Peter wrote what he did because he was a genuinely good teacher from God's Word.

He also made it clear that we are to live our life through knowledge of the Word.

We have too many false teachers today! So we must not be presumptuous. We are to prove all things! ( 1 Thessalonians 5:21)
That is why we find ourselves needing to work out our salvation in fear and trembling until we find ourselves finally reaching full maturity in Christ.

grace and peace !

He has given us all things. But we do not get them all at once. We must eat our daily bread each day to keep on maturing in Christ, and our daily learning will sustain us as God wishes.
Actually you do if you have received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God opens up all of who He is and all of His heaven in us. It isn't something we learn through intellectual study, it is something we receive from God Himself just as Adam did, Abraham did, Moses did, Jesus did, 120 did no different at all and there is noting hidden that was hidden.

It doesnt take study to receieve from God it takes obedience to receive from Him. Jesus received through obedience to God.

Exactly they try only by beliefs and beliefs is not real beliefs is only guess work spawning opinions.
Yes and they have no desire to be like Jesus was in the Father, they rather have an idol they can worship instead of being that person of Christ that God puts in man to be His anointed.
God must provide us with good pastor teachers for maturity in Christ to happen. Many reject the good and go after someone whom they naturally will prefer subjectively.
Yes such as Catholics has a pope they worship, Mormons has a preacher to teach them of the Mormon beliefs, preachers such as Jim Jones, David Koresh teach of their beliefs. If you can catch what Im saying about beliefs, one can believe anything about a god but it is another matter when He is manifested in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
SO evident in today denominations, or better described as temples for enterprise.
Our life in Christ finds its substance derived from gaining accurate knowledge of God's Word.
Actually the only way one can gain knowledge of God is from God Himself. See Matt 3:16 this is the very proof.
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
Yes He in me and I in Him are one, so was Jesus see John 17.
His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge
of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
Just as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Through these he has given us his very
great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature,
having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires." 2 Peter 1:2-4
Actually it is through His Spirit be in us that His promises are manifested in us.
Peter wrote what he did because he was a genuinely good teacher from God's Word.
So was Jim Jones and David Koresh, obviously they were generally good teachers as well for they had a following. .
He also made it clear that we are to live our life through knowledge of the Word.
And His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, His word is written in the hearts of us who has receieved form God His same mind, the mind of Christ who is Gods anointed by the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus to be like him in the Father no different at all.
We have too many false teachers today!
This forum is full of them.
So we must not be presumptuous. We are to prove all things! ( 1 Thessalonians 5:21)
And the only way one can prove he is of Christ is if the same signs follow you who followed Jesus.
That is why we find ourselves needing to work out our salvation in fear and trembling until we find ourselves finally reaching full maturity in Christ.
We cant work out our own salvation at all, salvation comes through obedience to receieve from God His salvation just as Jesus received His salvation from the laws of the temple he was teaching in.

The problem in Christendom is most are not thorough in repentance from their own ways to receive from God Himself who ordered His ways by having His same mind, or Spirit the mind is referred to in the Bible.
grace and peace !

GeneZ said:
So was Jim Jones and David Koresh, obviously they were generally good teachers as well for they had a following. .
Wolves like Dave K were inclined to sleep with your wife and daughters, enjoy a sizzling steak with a cold beer, since he taught that he was the one chosen to bear the sins of the world, while his flock was left holding the short end of a celery stick.

The problem in Christendom is most are not thorough in repentance from their own ways ...​

Once you have turned back to Me, strengthen your brothers in the faith. Luke 22:32

Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.
For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. 1 Peter 2:24-25

So Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. Heb 9:28

Last edited:
He has given us all things. But we do not get them all at once.
I don't see where anything was stated that we did receive them all at once.
I do see in Isaiah, 28:9-13, where we receive/learn about everything,

Isa 28:9-13 WEB 9 Whom will he teach knowledge? To whom will he explain the message? Those who are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts? 10 For it is precept on precept, precept on precept; line on line, line on line; here a little, there a little. 11 But he will speak to this nation with stammering lips and in another language, 12 to whom he said, “This is the resting place. Give rest to the weary,” and “This is the refreshing;” yet they would not hear. 13 Therefore Yahweh’s word will be to them precept on precept, precept on precept; line on line, line on line; here a little, there a little; that they may go, fall backward, be broken, be snared, and be taken.

So, we can receive what is given, in the manner which it's given, and grow in our knowledge and understanding of the Grace and Peace of God and Jesus, of, as Peter tells us in verse 9, we become myopic, to the point of blindness and forget what we were taught.

We must eat our daily bread each day to keep on maturing in Christ, and our daily learning will sustain us as God wishes.
Indeed!
Yep. We however need to choose for ourselves what we want to do with God's Word and life in Christ. What others do is on them.

God must provide us with good pastor teachers for maturity in Christ to happen.
Well, that is what godly churches are about. Ephesians 4 describes the dynamic. It's then incumbent on the believers in Jesus to engage in community with the body of Christ in their locales.
Many reject the good and go after someone whom they naturally will prefer subjectively.

Is that what you're doing?
I can't make others follow Jesus. I can only follow Jesus for myself and then encourage others to follow Jesus.
So, what are you going to do?
Indeed it does!

of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very

Indeed.

So, how do we increase our experience of God and Jesus and their grace towards us?
How do we increase our experience of God's Grace and peace?
Yes he does.
As noted above in Hosea 4:6.
God's people perish by the lack of knowledge.

We have too many false teachers today! So we must not be presumptuous. We are to prove all things! ( 1 Thessalonians 5:21)
Yep. As well as Acts 17:11.

Yep. In light of the context of the 2 Peter 1 passage I quoted in this OP, what do you think that looks like?

Does it start with sin-sniffing or giving all diligence to increasing our own respective attributes of godliness, as described in 2 Peter 1:5-11?

grace and peace !
Thank you.

You too!

I don't see where anything was stated that we did receive them all at once.
I do see in Isaiah, 28:9-13, where we receive/learn about everything,

Isa 28:9-13 WEB 9 Whom will he teach knowledge? To whom will he explain the message? Those who are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts? 10 For it is precept on precept, precept on precept; line on line, line on line; here a little, there a little. 11 But he will speak to this nation with stammering lips and in another language, 12 to whom he said, “This is the resting place. Give rest to the weary,” and “This is the refreshing;” yet they would not hear. 13 Therefore Yahweh’s word will be to them precept on precept, precept on precept; line on line, line on line; here a little, there a little; that they may go, fall backward, be broken, be snared, and be taken.

Now, that's passage is a great example of why we need to find a good pastor teacher.

Isaiah was being confronting a nation of drunks. Alcoholism was in Israel at that time everywhere. Like we see so much drug use today. He was teaching them about spiritual 'recovery.'

Interesting fact, some translators comment on how the Hebrew in that passage seems odd. Why? Isaiah was mocking and imitating the way drunks spoke.. In English it may have written it like this..

Lyinnnn uppon lyinnn... prechepp uppon precheppt...

Isaiah was confrontational and mocking the Jews state of sinning. He was trying to get them to snap back in line.

Here is the lead in context to show they were a nation of drunks (who vomited all over the tables from being so drunk)

And these also stagger from wine
and reel from beer:
Priests and prophets stagger from beer
and are befuddled with wine;
they reel from beer,
they stagger when seeing visions,
they stumble when rendering decisions.
All the tables are covered with vomit
and there is not a spot without filth.

Then, we see their reaction to Isaiah teaching them by starting all over again with the most basic doctrines. Teachings they needed to recover in their minds from what was lost in their deep sinning! The nation had fallen into national depravity. Assyria had destroyed Israel's northern kingdom, and they were now coming after the southern kingdom where Isaiah was preaching within! The nation was a people of cowards that needed God's Word to grant them recovery and strength.

“Who is it he is trying to teach?
To whom is he explaining his message?
To children weaned from their milk,
to those just taken from the breast?

Finding a good pastor teacher will make us aware of such things that we would have remained oblivious to if they remained unexplained.
That was my point I was making. Isaiah in that passage is an example that serves it well.

grace and peace .......

Wolves like Dave K were inclined to sleep with your wife and daughters, enjoy a sizzling steak with a cold beer, since he taught that he was the one chosen to bear the sins of the world, while his flock was left holding the short end of a celery stick.
Thats what I said, they were good teachers. Like as with yourself yourself that you teach the ways of God and Jesus is gnostic lies. You are very good teacher of that just as these were with their own doctrines as yourself.
The problem in Christendom is most are not thorough in repentance from their own ways ...​

Once you have turned back to Me, strengthen your brothers in the faith. Luke 22:32
There is no turning back once I met Him, I never have left Him. Jesus never left Him either when he saw Him as He is and became like Him in Matt 3:16, that is a lie for you.

Initially you would have to know Him then leave Him to be able to come back to Him. As long as He is a liar for you as you charge Him of you never will get there in the first place.
Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.
For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. 1 Peter 2:24-25.
Yes he did bear the sins of those who accused him o as a gnostic liar. Your doctrine see his ways and Gods ways as a gnostic liar just as the Jews did in Jesus.It was for sin that he dies, the sins of those who had him killed. For to you and these he was a blasphemer, sinner.
So Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. Heb 9:28
Again he does bear your sins, that is the reason he was accused of sin and crucified for it, they accused him as a gnostic liar as well as you do. You sin he does bear your marks of it.

Ever read 2 Peter 1?

How?

The knowing God and Jesus.
How do we accomplish this?

By learning God's Word...........
To the degree that God's word is a means of possessing godliness and our participation in the divine nature that is a good op but that one sentencing answering "How?" is incorrect. The answer to the "How?" is

GRACE!

I say this because everyone should understand knowledge does not save. That is Gnosticism, not Christianity. I'm sure you know that; I know GeneZ does (we've had that conversation before). Notice that Peter says we must add to the everything we've been given. I think he anticipates the question likely to ensure once someone has read "you have everything you need to live a godly life and participate in the divine nature," because that statement begs the question, "Do I believe what I just read?" It's an extraordinary set of claims. DO I/we believe it?

And Peter appeals to faith, but he says you must add to your faith and then lists a pile of stuff to do. In the end he pins any lapses on one thing: our having been cleansed from past sins.

(by grace :cool:)

To the degree that God's word is a means of possessing godliness and our participation in the divine nature that is a good op but that one sentencing answering "How?" is incorrect. The answer to the "How?" is

GRACE!

I say this because everyone should understand knowledge does not save. That is Gnosticism, not Christianity.
Gnostics know that Gods Spirit resides in man through the same experience in them as Jesus received in Matt 3:16.

A Christian is exactly as Jesus was in the Father and that person of Christ that God puts in us by His Spirt. If you are not as Jesus was then how can you say you are Christian if Gnostics who believe as Jesus did are not Christian?
I'm sure you know that; I know GeneZ does (we've had that conversation before). Notice that Peter says we must add to the everything we've been given. I think he anticipates the question likely to ensure once someone has read "you have everything you need to live a godly life and participate in the divine nature," because that statement begs the question, "Do I believe what I just read?" It's an extraordinary set of claims. DO I/we believe it?
It isn't a matter of beliefs. One can believe anything about a god. The only truth is to be the way, have His truth, and live His life just as Jesus was clear that no one come to the Father but this way, not even Jesus could do that without God intervene when He came to Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven to that man. that is when beliefs end and the reality of God sets in by the manifestation of God in you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Beliefs are not real, they are speculation.
And Peter appeals to faith, but he says you must add to your faith and then lists a pile of stuff to do. In the end he pins any lapses on one thing: our having been cleansed from past sins.

But you cant add to your faith, it is a matter of receiving faith from God Himself to have His same mind. We cant do that on our own but we do have to repent from our beliefs about a god and recieve in us the same One Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Most here say Matt 3:16 is a lie and Jesus didnt need to be born again because that is exactly what happened in him and happens in us all who is born of God, born again.

Gnostics know that Gods Spirit resides in man through the same experience in them as Jesus received in Matt 3:16.
No, they do not, and Gnosticism should not be defended.
But you cant add to your faith...
According to Peter not only can a person do so, but it is necessary and expected. I'm inclined to believe what God said through Peter than I am any extra-biblical source.
Most here say Matt 3:16 is a lie...
The forum rules restrict the use of "lie". If you continue to violate the forum's rules in this way I will report the posts. Use "false," instead of "lie".

To the degree that God's word is a means of possessing godliness and our participation in the divine nature that is a good op but that one sentencing answering "How?" is incorrect.
?
I'm not clear what part of the bible verses you're having a problem with.
That our experiences with God's Grace and Peace are multiplied to us as our knowledge of him increases?

Or, that through the knowledge of him who has called us by their own glory and virtue, we can learn that everything we need to live a godly life is given to us?
Or that through his exceedingly great and precious promises, we can become partakers of his divine nature, and escape from the corruption that is in this world because of lust?

So, please clarify.

The answer to the "How?" is
The "how" was explained pretty clearly.
Was there something I'd posted that didn't make sense?

Grace indeed! Thankfully, God describes what Grace does. Titus 2:11-14.
I say this because everyone should understand knowledge does not save.
Show me where I said knowledge does save.
Knowledge simply makes us aware of what Grace accomplishes on our behalf. 2 Peter 1:2-4.

Furthermore, it's important to note that the people of God are destroyed by the lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6, and Proverbs 29:16.

That is Gnosticism, not Christianity.
Yeah, definitely not talking about knowledge saving us.
I'm sure you know that;
Yep.

I know GeneZ does (we've had that conversation before). Notice that Peter says we must add to the everything we've been given.
The list of items we're to add is pretty clear.
We start with faith.
We add virtue.
To virtue we add knowledge.
To knowledge we add self control.
To self control we add persistence.
To persistence, we add brotherly kindness.
To brotherly kindness we add love.

And as such, we learn that these will ensure that we will never be barren/idle, or unfruitful in our knowledge of God and Jesus.
I don't know about you, but that's pretty awesome to me.
No gnosticism about it!
I'm curious why anyone would actually think there was.

I think he anticipates the question likely to ensure once someone has read "you have everything you need to live a godly life and participate in the divine nature," because that statement begs the question, "Do I believe what I just read?" It's an extraordinary set of claims. DO I/we believe it?
Bingo.
I'm a retired craftsman who was union trained. As such, I'm something of a tool junkie . Because of this, in reading 2 Peter 1:3, I get the impression of a very well stocked toolbox, filled with every possible tool I could ever need for the job of following Jesus and serving him.
As I reason through this, I find myself curious about the tools I've never seen before and have no idea how they work, or how or where or when to use them. I'm then reminded of John 14:26.
The Holy Spirit will bring to my remembrance everything Jesus taught us.
And Peter appeals to faith, but he says you must add to your faith and then lists a pile of stuff to do.
Yep. As I've considered this list, they strike me as clear, straightforward, and concise.
Faith
Virtue
Knowledge
Self control
Persistence/perseverance
Brotherly kindness
Love.
In one sense, they almost appear as a path, or perhaps something like a stairway.
My first step is faith.
My next step is virtue.
The next, knowledge, etc....

And as I do each, the result of them, is what appears to me as fruit of each element.
Eg., the fruit of biblical faith is virtue. The fruit of virtue is the thirst for knowledge, and perhaps wisdom and understanding gained through the experiences which were acquired by faith and virtue.
The fruit of knowledge is self control, and a better understanding of what is necessary to grow in Christ, which produces self control (note in Galatians 5, that self control is a fruit of the Spirit.). The fruit of self control is persistence/perseverance.
The fruit of persistence is brotherly kindness, and the fruit of brotherly kindness is love.
All of which ensures great success (the kind of success that God says matters), and has great reward (vss 10-11).

In the end he pins any lapses on one thing: our having been cleansed from past sins.
Actually, any lapses he pins on our forgetting that we WERE cleansed....... vs 9.

?

Thus, the experiences of Grace and Peace are multiplied by the knowledge of God and Jesus! ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣?

?
I'm not clear what part of the bible verses you're having a problem with.
Stow that dross, Steve. I'm not having any problem with Bible verses. YOU ARE. There's not a single Bible verse in the entirety of the Bible that states knowing God happens by reading His word. That's a huge ginormous falsehood from the pit of hell and you need to change that putrid festering pile of refuse.

Or you could keep the posts about the posts and not the posters.

Because I can be rude to you if you're going to be rude to me.

We know about God by reading His word but knowing about God is not the same thing as knowing God. I know about you, but I do not personally know you. We know God by grace. We know God because He has placed His Spirit within us and because of those two conditions we have the mind of Christ. Because God has extended His grace to us, because God has regenerated and indwelt us, because we have the mind of Christ we read His word to better understand.

We don't read His word to know Him.

If knowing God were possible from reading the Bible there would be a lot more Christians on the planet.

I'm not sure what part of the Bible verses you're having a problem with because it is very clear in scripture we are saved by grace, not by reading His word. Most people in ancient times were illiterate. Most people did not have access to the scriptures. It was extremely costly to reproduce a "book," and most scriptures sat in synagogues, not in people's homes. The apostles' letters were few and far between and even when copied and distributed from Christian community to community there was still the problem of most people being illiterate. We live in a blessed time where we are privileged to have God's word all over the place and easily accessible. Peter was not writing in a time when that was the normal state of affairs among Christians. That is NOT what 2 Peter 1 says, and it cannot rationally be interpreted to say, "God's word is how we know God."

And even though that is a really, really, really, really, really, messed up way to read the 2 Peter text I can discuss it with you without having to insinuate you have problems with scripture. I can keep the posts about the posts and not the posters.

Can you?

If so, then please do so.

Before responding (assuming you're not so provoked by this post that it is ignored), do a quick study of "Know God, "Know Him," and "Know Me," in the Bible. You will find we know God by grace through faith. The word you thought is how we know God never states we know God by the word. That word states we know God by grace through faith and that is why we read His word. The Pharisees read His word, but they did not know him even when he stood right in front of them eating and teaching, healing and living among them.

We know God by grace. We know God because He has placed His Spirit within us and because of those two conditions we have the mind of Christ. Because God has extended His grace to us, because God has regenerated and indwelt us, because we have the mind of Christ we read His word to better understand.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14
Not for you, for you to receive His word as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and 120 in an upper room is gnostic lies as you in constant continue to charge Him of.

Not for you, for you to receive His word as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and 120 in an upper room is gnostic lies
In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not understood it. John 1

Anyone who walks in the daytime will not stumble, for they see by this world’s light. John 11:9-10

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. John 3:18-19

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
Yes He defiantly is in me, but for you He is without because to you His ways is gnostic lies isn't it?
We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14
You havent seen His glory at all for to you His ways is gnostic lies.
In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not understood it. John 1
Not for you for your life is based on the sins of Paul, not the righteousness of being in Christ as Jesus was of Christ.
Anyone who walks in the daytime will not stumble, for they see by this world’s light. John 11:9-10
Thats right we walk as He walks in His same light but for you that is a gnostic lie.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
Yes to you His ways is gnostic lies isn't it?
This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. John 3:18-19
Yes and to you that darkness your beliefs of the ways of God and Jesus is gnostic lies as you keep in charge of them.

You havent seen His glory at all for to you His ways is gnostic lies.
For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.” Mark 8:38

For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.” Mark 8:38
When -- if ever -- are you going to learn that God sent Jesus to show you the way to Him to be like Him?

I have asked you several times and you refuse to answer, -- why is Gods ways in Christ Gnostic lies for you? Can you at least be honest enough to explain why the ways of Christ to be like the Father is gnostic lies for you?

You cant answer that for it will convict you is why you dont answer that.

JonHawk said:
I have asked you several times and you refuse to answer, -- why is Gods ways in Christ Gnostic lies for you? Can you at least be honest enough to explain why the ways of Christ to be like the Father is gnostic lies for you? You cant answer that for it will convict you is why you dont answer that.
Again, gnostic liars are those who deny that Jesus is the Christ. 1 John 2:22

Back