He has perfected forever.....

Well, it has to be each of us own, God and man.
God became flesh is a half way destination so we could understand how to become Christlike.
Christ was God doing that.
We in turn are to learn to think with God.
But not... think we are God.
Learn to think with Christ.
Not to think we are Christ....

Christ is God's Gift to humanity,I think it ultimate union of God and man when when we strive to become Christlike, God wants it.

Its you who can not see Christ who is in me.
You are correct, I do not see the Christ in you to be Gods anointed, that is false teachings for you to be anointed of Gods mind.

If Christ was in you, you anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God you would be like Him. But by your comments, the ways of God in Christ for you to be His anointed is false teachings.
He was the Word that became flesh. John 1:14
Gods word has always been in mans flesh. Adam was a the very first to recieve His word and become like Him to know this difference. Gen 3;22. But most see Adam as evil only because he did recieve from God His word just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

This is what is missing in your doctrine for a god.
And, he lives in us by "faith." Galatians 2:20
No' He lives in me through obedience to receive in me Himself. Jesus obeyed and received as well.
And?
Faith comes by hearing (perception) of God's Word. Romans 10:17
Faith comes by receiving in you God Himself who opens up all of who He is and all of His heaven in man. Has He skipped over you?

Problem with you is? Having so little to hear?
Hearing comes by God Himself. Jesus finally heard Him when he was about 30 years old. See how this happened in Matt 3:16.

And I suppose that would be a problem to one who hasn't heard from God Himself as Jesus and these others who hear4d Him did.

By the looks of how you reject almost 89% of the NT Scriptures?
I agree. I dont listen to others in their opinions about a god, I listen to the other 11% that was quoted of Jesus in his ways in the Father.

It is better for me to hear directly from God as Jesus did than to listen to the doctrines of man who has a belief instead of the realty of God manifest in you as He was in Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120. That way I cannot get it wrong for God Himself is my same mind, the mind of His anointing, Christ in me.

I would have to conclude you have very little Christ in you.
I know and understand. The same was said of Jesus in his day for the very same reason, he was a blasphemer to the same as well wasn't he!
At best? You are only like a baby Christian in an adult body.
You would see it that from lack in seeing God yourself, But the promise is in 1 John 3 that when you see Him as He is ye shalll be like Him as well. That isn't going to happen is it?
You might be saved.
Salvation was the same as Jesus received from GHod in Matt 3:126, Adam received in the garden, Abraham received on th mountain, Moses receieved on the mountain, Jesus received in Matt 3:16, 120 was saved by the same Spirit in an upper room, and when I saw Him as He really is, I was saved to be like Him instead of like you or another.

Jesus had it right no matter how you accuse his ways in the Father as blaspheme. You dont have a clue what you are doing. All your made up laws to govern your gods and beliefs spawned through opinions will never get you to meet God as these others did.

Rev 3;20-21, Fact is He is at your door knocking this day and anyone who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you.

See Jesus prayer to his God, and my God, for you to be in Him and He in you as one in John 17.
In Christ ..........................
Dont you mean in Paul? For if you were of Christ you would be no different from who Jesus was in the Father to be anointed of God yourself.

We who has received from GHod that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 has learned to think a He thinks by having His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.
Many has made man a god.
Learn to think as God thinks which would be Christ in you to have Gods same mind, same thoughts, same actions, same signs following.
Christ is not a person, Christ is the disposition of the person who is anointed of God by the same mind be in you who was in Jesus. We have the same sings following us who followed Jesus to the Father the very same.

It is obvious that many here never has met the Christ to know what it is to be anointed of God yourselves by the comments made about Him. Christ in you to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect seems to be evil for many here.

Christ is God's Gift to humanity,I think it ultimate union of God and man when when we strive to become Christlike, God wants it.
Striving to become Christ like is only by law. We dont strive, we obey and receive His gift. I didnt strive for that gift, I obeyed and received just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

The only way one can have that same union with God that Jesus had in Matt 3:16 is through obedience to receive from God Himself His gift just as through obedience Jesus received from God.

All you Gary Mac fans (who keep fanning his septic thinking in this forum)

We have got to Ignore him if the stink is to die down. For he thrives on gaining our attention.

I am putting him back on Ignore.

I have learned from interacting with him that clinical psychology must get boring after a while.

Bye.

All you Gary Mac fans (who keep fanning his septic thinking in this forum)

We have got to Ignore him if the stink is to die down. For he thrives on gaining our attention.
What you really mean is ignore the ways of Christ to walk as He walks in His same light.
Ignore being perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect
Ignore being one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, just ignore Jesus prayer for you to be in John 17.
Ignore that when you see Him as He is ye shall be perfect 1 John 3.
Ignore the same signs follow us who has His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.
Ignore the fact that God came to Jesus by His Spirit and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that man.

It is obvious and can see that antichrist creeping in your doctrine. All the things Jesus said you should be and would be if, just ignore him. You are good at that for sure.
I am putting him back on Ignore.
but isn't I who you are ignoring, it is the Christ just mentioned above that you put on ignore. you are putting Jesus back on ignore
I have learned from interacting with him that clinical psychology must get boring after a while.

Bye.
How sad a state you are in to accuse Jesus in his ways in the Father as boring clinical psychology and pout his ways on ignore.

If you would obey as Jesus did and recieve the same information from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, only then would you understand what it is to be born again as Jesus described his new revelation from God Himself.

Punish me? LOL -- all you are doing is punishing yourself to a life without what Jesus had of the Father.

You cant help it, you will be back. There is to many unanswered questions that has you puzzled in these scriptures that God commands of you to be like Him. If you was even curious for the ways of God you would seek His ways out to be like Him, but because you seek to control your gods, the One of heaven is back on ignore for you.

Perhaps one day you will meet Him, but in your current state of religion, there is no way. For to you the ways of Christ is blaspheme and you have no intent in obeying and receiving as Jesus did. You are one who has to be in control, that is very very obvious.

That is exactly why you think His ways is styptic thinking. All I do is repeat that what Jesus said you would be IF, IF, IF. If what? you obeyed and rec sieved from God Himself as Jesus and these others did.

The way I see it for you to think His ways is styptic is a testament for who you are of for sure. See 1 John 3:8, this is where you live for sure.

Back