He has perfected forever.....

Yep.

Which makes the importance of his sanctifying us through the offering of his body and perfecting us all the more important.
Your sins are forgiven for His name’s sake. 1 John 2:12 Who is a God like You? Micah 7:18Their sins and iniquities I will remember no more. Heb10:17 They shall all know Me. Jer 31:34
Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have dealt with you for My name’s sake, not according to your wicked ways nor according to your corrupt doings,
O house of Israel,” Ezekiel 20:44 Leviticus 9:6-7 Who is a God like You? Micah 7:18

Last edited:
SteveB said:
Yep.

Which makes the importance of his sanctifying us through the offering of his body and perfecting us all the more important.
JonHawk said:
Your sins are forgiven for His name’s sake. 1 John 2:12 Their sins and iniquities I will remember no more. Heb10:17 They shall all know Me. Jer 31:34
Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have dealt with you for My name’s sake, not according to your wicked ways nor according to your corrupt doings,
O house of Israel,” Ezekiel 20:44 Leviticus 9:6-7 Who is a God like You? Micah 7:18

I see an OP that quotes Jesus' statement....

Be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect.

So, here's my question...

How do we achieve this "be perfect"?

As perfect in my opinion is an unattainable ideal, it strikes me that it's necessary to learn what this perfect means.....

So, thankfully, the Greek language actually has a description.

Turns out the word, in Greek, is telioo.

Mat 5:48 OGNT
Ἔσεσθε Esesthe esesθe to be
οὖν oun un then
ὑμεῖς hymeis iymiys you
τέλειοι teleioi teliyiy perfect
ὡς hōs os as
ho o the
Πατὴρ Patēr patiyr father
ὑμῶν hymōn iymon of you
ho o the
οὐράνιος ouranios uraniyos heavenly
τέλειός teleios teliyos perfect
ἐστιν estin estiyn is.¶

The Strong's # is G5046

It means
complete.
Whole
Entire, lacking nothing.

G5046

Original: τέλειος

Transliteration: teleios

Phonetic: tel'-i-os

Thayer Definition
:

1. brought to its end, finished
  2. wanting nothing necessary to completeness
  3. perfect
  4. that which is perfect
    1. consummate human integrity and virtue
    2. of men
      1. full grown, adult, of full age, mature
Origin: from G5056

TDNT entry: 09:07,1

Part(s) of speech: Adjective

Strong's Definition: From G5056; complete (in various applications of labor, growth, mental and moral character, etc.); neuter (as noun, with G3588) completeness: - of full age, man, perfect.

Total KJV Occurrences: 19

perfect (9)
Mat 5:48; Mat 5:48; Mat 19:21; Rom 12:2; Col 1:28; Col 4:12; Jas 1:4; Jas 1:17; 1Jn 4:18 8

them that are perfect (1)
1Co 2:6

that which is perfect (1)
1Co 13:10

men (1)
1Co 14:20

a perfect (1)
Eph 4:13

be perfect (1)
Phi 3:15

of full age (1)
Heb 5:14

more perfect (1)
Heb 9:11

her perfect (1)
Jas 1:4

the perfect (1)
Jas 1:25

is a perfect (1)
Jas 3:2

Heb 10:14 OGNT
μιᾷ mia miya one
γὰρ gar gar for
προσφορᾷ prosphora prosfora offering
τετελείωκεν teteleiōken teteliyoken to perfect
εἰς eis iys toward
τὸ to to the
διηνεκὲς diēnekes ðiyiynekes perpetual
τοὺς tous tus who
ἁγιαζομένους hagiazomenous ayiyazomenus to sanctify.

G5048
Original: τελειόω

Transliteration: teleioō

Phonetic: tel-i-o'-o

Thayer Definition:

to make perfect, complete
to carry through completely, to accomplish, finish, bring to an end
to complete (perfect)
add what is yet wanting in order to render a thing full
to be found perfect
to bring to the end (goal) proposed
to accomplish
bring to a close or fulfilment by event
of the prophecies of the scriptures
Origin: from G5046

TDNT entry: 09:19,1

Part(s) of speech: Verb

Strong's Definition: From G5046; to complete, that is, (literally) accomplish, or (figuratively) consummate (in character): - consecrate, finish, fulfil, (make) perfect.

Total KJV Occurrences: 33

when they had fulfilled (1)
Luk 2:43

day i shall be perfected (1)
Luk 13:32

to finish (1)
Joh 4:34

finish (1)
Joh 5:36

i have finished (1)
Joh 17:4

made perfect (5)
Joh 17:23; Heb 12:23; Jas 2:22; 1Jn 4:17; 1Jn 4:18 5

might be fulfilled (1)
Joh 19:28

that i might finish (1)
Act 20:24

is made perfect (1)
2Co 12:9

perfect (5)
Phi 3:12; Heb 2:10; Heb 7:19; Heb 9:9; Heb 10:1 5

to make (1)
Heb 2:10

being made perfect (1)
Heb 5:9

made (1)
Heb 7:19

who is consecrated (1)
Heb 7:28

make (2)
Heb 9:9; Heb 10:1

he hath perfected (1)
Heb 10:14

they (1)
Heb 11:40

should (1)

be made perfect (1)

was (1)
Jas 2:22

is (2)
1Jn 2:5; 1Jn 4:18

perfected (2)
1Jn 2:5; 1Jn 4:12

In plain English, God has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

I.e., this is a really good thing.
We obviously can't perfect ourselves. For those who are older among us, we've figured that out.

So, God has given us his perfection.
Yes the very same way He gave His perfect, complete, mature, mind, or Spirit the book calls the mind in Matt 3:16. He does the very same perfecting in us all who will obey and receive His mind and look at things from His perspective and ways.

God is Love and Love, Holy Love, is the only thing on this planet that never changes, cannot change, which is agape Love.

There are four different meaning for love.

The first Greek word for “love” is eros, which refers to romantic or sexual love. From it we get the word erotic. This specific word is not used in the New Testament.

Actually this is better describe as lust.

The second is storge, which refers to familial love like that of a mother for her baby or of a brother and sister for each other. It is not used in the New Testament; however, the negative term astorgoi (“unloving”) is found in 1 Timothy 3:3, and a similar term, astorgous(“no love” in the NIV and “without natural affection” in the KJV), is found in Romans 1:31.

The third Greek word for “love,” philia, refers to friendship and comradery. This word is often translated as “friend” (one who is loved) in the New Testament. Once, in Romans 12:10, the New Testament uses the compound word philostorgos, which is translated in the NIV as “devoted . . . in love.”

Finally, agape is used to speak of God’s love that He has for the world and that Christians are supposed to emulate. This is the word for “love” that is most commonly used in the New Testament. For a while it was thought that Christians must have coined the word agape to speak of a godly kind of love that the Greek world knew nothing of. But the word agape was in fact in use in the Roman Empire, and it was not coined by Christians to communicate God’s love.

JonHawk said:
Your sins are forgiven for His name’s sake. 1 John 2:12 Their sins and iniquities I will remember no more. Heb10:17 They shall all know Me. Jer 31:34
Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have dealt with you for My name’s sake, not according to your wicked ways nor according to your corrupt doings,O house of Israel,” Ezekiel 20:44 Leviticus 9:6-7 Who is a God like You who forgives his people because He delights in steadfast love. Micah 7:18
Finally, agape is used to speak of God’s love that He has for the world and that Christians are supposed to emulate. This is the word for “love” that is most commonly used in the New Testament. For a while it was thought that Christians must have coined the word agape to speak of a godly kind of love that the Greek world knew nothing of. But the word agape was in fact in use in the Roman Empire, and it was not coined by Christians to communicate God’s love.
That one is a tall order my gnostic friend. “I have loved you with an everlasting love" Jer 31:3

To the life that has been reborn His love endures forever

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
Your sins are forgiven for His name’s sake.
Yes for God took away my sin, I had to give that over to Him to eat with. You have takes your sin away from Him and has not repented to give your sin over to Him that He may replace your sin with righteousness.

1 John 2:12 Their sins and iniquities I will remember no more.
Only if you repent from your sin and give them over to God.

Heb10:17 They shall all know Me. Jer 31:34
We who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 do know Him just as Jesus knew Him.
Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have dealt with you for My name’s sake, not according to your wicked ways nor according to your corrupt doings,O house of Israel,”
Not according to your wicked ways of Him being a gnostic liar.

Ezekiel 20:44 Leviticus 9:6-7 Who is a God like You who forgives his people because He delights in steadfast love. Micah 7:18
Yes God is Love and I am exactly like Him. It is easy to forgive those who accuse me of being a gnostic liar, it only shows their immaturity and ignorance for who God is.
That one is a tall order my gnostic friend. “I have loved you with an everlasting love" Jer 31:3
It is very clear that to follow Him in His gnostic ways as Jesus did where we know that Gods Spirit resides in us for He is manifest in us is a very tall order for you as a sinner.

Only if you repent from your sin and give them over to God.
May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion; Ps 20:2
Yes for God took away my sin, I had to give that over to Him to eat with. You have takes your sin away from Him and has not repented to give your sin over to Him that He may replace your sin with righteousness.
May the good Lord provide atonement for everyone who prepares his heart to seek the Lord God; 2 Chron 30:18-19
JonHawk said:
Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have dealt with you for My name’s sake, not according to your wicked ways nor according to your corrupt doings,O house of Israel,” Ezek 20:44
Not according to your wicked ways of Him being a gnostic liar. .
So don't be stiff-necked gnostics, who trespassed against the Lord so that He gave them up to desolation
But
yield to the Lord; and enter His sanctuary, which He has sanctified forever; 2 Chron 30:7-8

So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Ps 63:2
You have ascended on high, You have led captivity captive;
Our God is the God of salvation; and escape from certain death comes through the Lord [the Messiah].
Your triumphant procession is seen by all, my God, my King, in the sanctuary. Ps 68:17-24
Yes God is Love and I am exactly like Him It is easy to forgive those who accuse me of being a gnostic liar,
Then I went into the sanctuary and I understood their end. Oh, how they are brought to desolation; Psalm 73:17-19
It is very clear that to follow Him in His gnostic ways as Jesus did where we know that Gods Spirit resides in us for He is manifest in us is a very tall order for you as a sinner.
It is very clear that you reject Christ. Gary Mac "I do reject redemption through Jesus"

The Lord of Hosts will be as a sanctuary, But a stone of stumbling to gnostics; Isaiah 8:13-14
Coming to Him the Living Stone 1 Peter 2

“I have set My King On My holy hill of Zion.”
“I will declare the decree: ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.'
Honor the Son, lest you perish in the way; Ps 2

Yep.
So that they may distinguish between the holy and the common; Ezek 44:33 Hebrews 5:14

What God has purified, no longer consider unholy; Acts 10:15

For he purified their hearts by faith. Acts 15:9

But to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is purified. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. Titus 1:15

So that they may distinguish between the holy and the common; Ezek 44:33 Hebrews 5:14

But to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is purified. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.
Ok....
And....?
I'm not talking about purifying ourselves.

I referred to Hebrews 10:10 and 14.

Hebrews 10:10-14 NKJV — By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

He made us Holy by the offering of his body.
He has made complete and whole, everyone who is being made Holy.

??

But to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is purified. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. Titus 1:15
Ok.... And....? I'm not talking about purifying ourselves. I referred to Hebrews 10:10 and 14.
Hebrews 10:10-14 NKJV — By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

He made us Holy by the offering of his body.
He has made complete and whole, everyone who is being made Holy.
For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. John 17:19
For both He Who sanctifies [makes them holy] and those who are sanctified all have one Father. Heb 2:11

Last edited:
Pretty awesome, isn't it!??
Most has never met God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 to be sanctified. Their sansticfication is by law not by the Spirit that Gods puts in His saints just as He did in Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room and all today who Has seen Him as He is for when one does ye shall be like Him as well as Jesus was. Matt 3:16 is how He does in in us all who will let Him in.

Before Paul entered the term Christ at Antioch, Jesus and all these others were referred to as saints. Paul edited Jesus ways and changed the whole meaning in a lot of areas because of the mind of the sinner that he struggled with and never gave his sin over to God that he would be without sin. 1 John 3:9. He never made that status and made up his own rules to cover over his sins.

Most today follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus who was without sin. They are Pauline, not Christian.

May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion; Ps 20:2
He did indeed, same way He strengthen Jesus in Matt 3:16.
May the good Lord provide atonement for everyone who prepares his heart to seek the Lord God; 2 Chron 30:18-19
SO true and atonement comes the same way He came to Jesus and atoned him from the laws for sin that he once taught in the Jewish temple.

The before and after Matt 3:16 is pretty in his doctrine.
So don't be stiff-necked gnostics, who trespassed against the Lord so that He gave them up to desolation
But
yield to the Lord; and enter His sanctuary, which He has sanctified forever; 2 Chron 30:7-8
Gosh so true, you and those who see the ways of God and Jesus to be like them as gnostic liars has given you up to desolation because to you He is a gnostic liar and you follow the ways of your father explained to you ion 1 John 3:8 as the sinner who accuse Jesus in his ways in the Father as being a gnostic liar.

So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Ps 63:2
You have ascended on high, You have led captivity captive;
Yes I have ascended on hight, the high mark of the calling of God and answered Him.
Our God is the God of salvation; and escape from certain death comes through the Lord [the Messiah].
Not for you who accuse His ways as gnostic lies.
Your triumphant procession is seen by all, my God, my King, in the sanctuary. Ps 68:17-24
Indeed and we who has from God that what Jesus had from God are treated the very same by the same who had him crucified for sin against them just as I do you in your sin again Him, where you accuse Him in His ways as gnostic lies.

Then I went into the sanctuary and I understood their end. Oh, how they are brought to desolation; Psalm 73:17-19
Been there done that myself. Thank God He save me from these to walk as He walks in His same light.
It is very clear that you reject Christ. Gary Mac "I do reject redemption through Jesus"
It is very clear to you who never has met Him to know who He is. Redemption is from sin, your redemption is to be the sinner that Paul said you are, and not the righteousness of God in Christ that God puts in man who takes away the sins of man.
The Lord of Hosts will be as a sanctuary, But a stone of stumbling to gnostics; Isaiah 8:13-14
He is defiantly a stumbling block for the agnostics who do not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man, and accuse Him in His ways in man as a gnostic liar.
Coming to Him the Living Stone 1 Peter 2
Something that you won't even consider, for He is at your door knocking this day, but as long as you shaour out to Him as being a gnostic liar ht is a stone that you stumble over.
“I have set My King On My holy hill of Zion.”
Your king is Paul who has lead you astray. You really should consider the ways of Jesus and without sin instead of Paul who was of sin.
“I will declare the decree: ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.'
AMEN! He did that a long time ago, but He would come to you this day if to you would let Him in instead o of your accusations of Him as a gnostic liar. .
Honor the Son, lest you perish in the way; Ps 2
You cant honor the son for to you the son is a gnostic liar. If you were His son then He would honor you but He cant honor your beliefs that He is a gnostic lier.

Thet is one that you do not know, the One who manifested Himself in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120, and me.

Yes I have ascended on hight, the high mark of the calling of God and answered Him.
Not for you who accuse His ways as gnostic lies.
Jesus Greater Than Moses
Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest. Hebrews 3:1
It is very clear to you who never has met Him to know who He is. Redemption is from sin, your redemption is to be the sinner that Paul said you are, and not the righteousness of God in Christ that God puts in man who takes away the sins of man.
Says the gnostic who rejects Christ. Gary Mac "I do reject redemption through Jesus".
He is defiantly a stumbling block for the agnostics who do not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man, and accuse Him in His ways in man as a gnostic liar.

Something that you won't even consider, for He is at your door knocking this day, but as long as you shaour out to Him as being a gnostic liar ht is a stone that you stumble over.
Jesus is the stone you gnostics rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ Acts 4:11
Your king is Paul who has lead you astray. You really should consider the ways of Jesus and without sin instead of Paul who was of sin.
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12
Thet is one that you do not know, the One who manifested Himself in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120, and me.
I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have heard My voice. Genesis 22:17-18

And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your seed all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ 26 When God raised up his Servant, Jesus He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your godless ways.” Acts 3:25-26
You cant honor the son for to you the son is a gnostic liar.
“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life." John 5:24
If you were His son then He would honor you but He cant honor your beliefs that He is a gnostic lier.
He that abides in Me, and I in him, the same bears much fruit: for apart from Me you can do nothing. John 15:5

Most has never met God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 to be sanctified. Their sansticfication is by law not by the Spirit that Gods puts in His saints just as He did in Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room and all today who Has seen Him as He is for when one does ye shall be like Him as well as Jesus was. Matt 3:16 is how He does in in us all who will let Him in.

Before Paul entered the term Christ at Antioch, Jesus and all these others were referred to as saints. Paul edited Jesus ways and changed the whole meaning in a lot of areas because of the mind of the sinner that he struggled with and never gave his sin over to God that he would be without sin. 1 John 3:9. He never made that status and made up his own rules to cover over his sins.

Most today follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus who was without sin. They are Pauline, not Christian.
Sounds like you're having a problem with the bible.

Peter had no problem whatsoever with Paul's letters.

He did say that many people, apparently those such as yourself, didn't understand what Paul was saying, and as such would twist the scriptures to their own destruction.

2 Peter 3:15-18.

JonHawk said:
For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. John 17:19
For both He Who sanctifies [makes them holy] and those who are sanctified all have one Father. Heb 2:11
Most has never met God... to be sanctified. Their sansticfication is by law not by the Spirit...
For this reason the Son of God was revealed...1 John 3:8
Paul edited Jesus ways and changed the whole meaning in a lot of areas because of the mind of the sinner that he struggled with and never gave his sin over to God that he would be without sin. 1 John 3:9.
Needless to say, Paul was in the dark concerning the the things the prophets and Moses said would come, until the Son of God, Christ Jesus set him apart.
“Then I asked, ‘Who are you, Lord?’
The Lord replied ‘I am Jesus,...now I am sending you to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.' Acts 26:15-18

Therefore I stand witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26:22-23
To those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus,... Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:2-3

Sounds like you're having a problem with the bible.

Im sure that it does sound that way to those who has not met God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God manifested Himself in Jesus and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that man by His Spirit.

Perhaps it isn't I who has a problem with the Bible in understanding the spiritual connotation in it.
Peter had no problem whatsoever with Paul's letters.
Nor does a whole lot of people who follow Paul in his ways instead of Jesus in His ways to be like Him as He commands of us if we are to be that person of Christ that God anoints man with His Spirit. See Matt 3:16 this is how we receieve that renewing of the mind, born again.
He did say that many people, apparently those such as yourself, didn't understand what Paul was saying, and as such would twist the scriptures to their own destruction.
You act as if I need Paul for salvation. Fact is Paul was a sinner, said he was a sinner struggled with sin it was a thorn in his flesh to be exalted beyond measure for his abundance of revelation. Otherwise just as with today preaches who desire to have their name on light on the marque, or a big ole smile on a TV screen who says look at me the holy man of God.

Jesus was just the opposite from Paul. He would do a certain thing, a miracle, then say, go and tell no one and disappear through the crowd undetected. Paul was like the pope who rides around in a bullet proof Popemobile waving to the populous to be seen and worshiped for his abundance of revelations. We have many of these kinds of preachers. In fact nearly every one of these establishments for enterprise, denomination, strive to be the biggest that money can buy.
2 Peter 3:15-18.
Comparing Paul with Jesus, well one of the teaches you are a sinner, and one of these teaches to be perfect and without sin. I chose the one who was without sin as my guide, you have chosen the doctrine from a sinner instead, and if I was a betting man I would bet that you are a sinner instead of the saint as Jesus was in the Father.

Jesus Greater Than Moses
Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest. Hebrews 3:1
@SteveB
You act as if I need Paul for salvation.
I chose the one who was without sin as my guide, you have chosen the doctrine from a sinner instead,
and if I was a betting man I would bet that you are a sinner instead of the saint as Jesus was in the Father.
You act like a blind guide who doesn't know that salvation is found in Jesus.

In accordance with the promise, God brought a Savior for Israel, Jesus, Acts 13:23
Gary Mac "I do reject redemption through Jesus".

Jesus is the stone you gnostics rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ Acts 4:11
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

He that abides in Me, and I in him, the same bears much fruit: for apart from Me you can do nothing. John 15:5

Im sure that it does sound that way to those who has not met God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God manifested Himself in Jesus and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that man by His Spirit.
Sounds like you don't actually want anyone to meet or know God, unless it's on the terms you're see.

According to Isaiah 57:15, YHVH inhabits eternity and dwells with the humble and contrite.
According to Jeremiah 24:7, YHVH gives us a heart to know him.
According to John 17:3, eternal life is knowing God and Jesus whom God sent.

So, let's see if we can do it at sll.
According to your belief system, what must be done in order to know the God you believe in?

Perhaps it isn't I who has a problem with the Bible in understanding the spiritual connotation in it.
I wouldn't know.
Your ideas are vague. You have what you think are valid ideas.
So how do you know that what you think is true?

Nor does a whole lot of people who follow Paul in his ways instead of Jesus in His ways to be like Him as He commands of us if we are to be that person of Christ that God anoints man with His Spirit.
Yeah, this just tells me that you don't actually study the bible and you think pitting Jesus followers against each other will justify your ideas.
It's actually written in Proverbs 6 that God hates those who sow discord amongst his people.
So, you're definitely only hurting yourself.

Pro 6:16-19 WEB 16 There are six things which Yahweh hates; yes, seven which are an abomination to him: 17 arrogant eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, 18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are swift in running to mischief, 19 a false witness who utters lies, and he who sows discord among brothers.

See Matt 3:16 this is how we receieve that renewing of the mind, born again.
Mat 3:16 WEB Jesus, when he was baptized, went up directly from the water: and behold, the heavens were opened to him. He saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming on him.

Curious....
Where I come from, to believe in the heart, that God raised Jesus from the dead and confess with the mouth that Jesus is Lord is how we become born again.

Especially when the new birth is so well described in the bible.

It's written in 1 Peter 1:23

1Pe 1:23-25 WEB 23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the word of God, which lives and remains forever. 24 For, “All flesh is like grass, and all of man’s glory like the flower in the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls; 25 but the Lord’s word endures forever.” This is the word of Good News which was preached to you.

You act as if I need Paul for salvation.
Nope. Just to understand the nature and importance of Grace.
And since we are saved by grace, through faith in Jesus, I'd say that grace actually matters.
Fact is Paul was a sinner, said he was a sinner struggled with sin it was a thorn in his flesh to be exalted beyond measure for his abundance of revelation.
Yes he was. Yet God chose him to make Jesus known to the gentile world.
And considering that God inspired him to write 13 letters in the new testament, and connecting the new testament with the old testament, I'm thinking that as is written,
In everything that Paul followed Jesus, we're encouraged to use Paul as an example. 1 Corinthians 11:1, and Philippians 4:8-9.

Otherwise just as with today preaches who desire to have their name on light on the marque, or a big ole smile on a TV screen who says look at me the holy man of God.
Sounds like you loathe Paul.
Why is this?
What did he do to offend you?

Jesus was just the opposite from Paul.
Yet you clearly despise Paul's life.
What makes you think you're like Jesus?

He would do a certain thing, a miracle, then say, go and tell no one and disappear through the crowd undetected.
And that's supposed to make Paul unfaithful to Jesus?
Why?

Paul was like the pope who rides around in a bullet proof Popemobile waving to the populous to be seen and worshiped for his abundance of revelations.
??
Paul traveling around in the popemobile with bulletproof glass?
You clearly never actually read Acts, or Paul's letters. Especially 2 Corinthians, Galatians and philippians.

We have many of these kinds of preachers.
In your church?
Sounds like you should leave your church and find one that actually teaches the bible.

In fact nearly every one of these establishments for enterprise, denomination, strive to be the biggest that money can buy.
You're definitely in the wrong church.

Comparing Paul with Jesus, well one of the teaches you are a sinner, and one of these teaches to be perfect and without sin.
Thankfully, YHVH saves to the uttermost all who come to him through Jesus Christ who ever lives to intercede for us. Hebrews 7:25

Have you ever read Hebrews?
According to this book, Jesus is our high priest. He paid the full price of our sin. According to 10:10, we have been sanctified by the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
According to 10:14, those who are in process of being sanctified are perfected in Christ.

So, you saying that, just affirms what Jesus did in his giving us his life.

I chose the one who was without sin as my guide, you have chosen the doctrine from a sinner instead, and if I was a betting man I would bet that you are a sinner instead of the saint as Jesus was in the Father.
If you actually did that, you wouldn't be maligning Paul.

As he says in his letter,

2Co 10:7 WEB Do you look at things only as they appear in front of your face? If anyone trusts in himself that he is Christ’s, let him consider this again with himself, that even as he is Christ’s, so we also are Christ’s.

Sounds like you don't actually want anyone to meet or know God, unless it's on the terms you're see.
I see so to have the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus is my terms?
SO to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is my terms?
SO to walk as He walks in His same light is my terms?
Sp to have the mind of Christ is my terms?
So when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him is my terms?
SO to be one in the Father as Jesus was one in the Father with He in you and you inHim as one is my terms?
SO to have the same signs follow you who followed Jesus is my terms?

Gosh in your definition for me in terms makes me Jesus didn't it LOL.

According to Isaiah 57:15, YHVH inhabits eternity and dwells with the humble and contrite.
Yes and He came to Jesus and spend up all of who He is and His heaven in that man just as He does us all who will receive Him. OH, I forgot, those are my terms right?
According to Jeremiah 24:7, YHVH gives us a heart to know him.
Yes just as He gave Jesus His heart, and Jesus didnt even know Him until he was about 30 years old. See how He gave Jesus His heart in Matt 3:16. He hasn't given you the same has He? Opps I forgot -- to receieve from God His heart is my terms! LOL.
According to John 17:3, eternal life is knowing God and Jesus whom God sent.
Humm those are my terms according to you! LOL
So, let's see if we can do it at sll.
According to your belief system, what must be done in order to know the God you believe in?
Let Him come to you and open up all of who He is and His heaven in you. You would have to obey, repent from your ways and receieve from God Him and His ways. See Matt 3:16 this is how it is done in us all who has repented and came to Him as Jesus did. You are not going to know Gopd at all without that same revelation as Jesus receieved from Him. My terms right? You act as if I wrote Matt 3:16 LOL.
I wouldn't know.
Your ideas are vague. You have what you think are valid ideas.
So how do you know that what you think is true?
Same way Jesus did we have the same Father who is God and opened up all of His heaven in us. Jesus referred to this new mind as born again, something you are not considering of God at all. You are dictating too Him your own religious mind that He may obey you instead. .

We who has received from God that what Jesus are exactly like Him. for we have the mind of Christ. Which simply is Gods anointing in. us.
Yeah, this just tells me that you don't actually study the bible and you think pitting Jesus followers against each other will justify your ideas.
Actually what it tells you is that you dont read it with the spiritual eyes of God that only He can open to you. Until you recieve from Him that what Jesus did, your study is only intellectual and not spiritual. That is why the book has so many holes in it and the very reason that you dont understand the spiritual connotation in it. You would have to have the mind of Christ to understand, which seems to be an impossibility for you. .
It's actually written in Proverbs 6 that God hates those who sow discord amongst his people.
Amen, such as yourself who claims I wrote the book.
So, you're definitely only hurting yourself.
Just as Jesus did the very same way, for we have the very same mind of God. And thos who were without hurt him bad, thank God that is against our laws today or I would be bleeding myself.
Pro 6:16-19 WEB 16 There are six things which Yahweh hates; yes, seven which are an abomination to him: 17 arrogant eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, 18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are swift in running to mischief, 19 a false witness who utters lies, and he who sows discord among brothers.
AMEN! these has no intent in being like Him and have His same mind to walk in it as He walks in it which simply is Love , a heart that is of Love, Holy Love, or Holy Spirit that God is and man is the temple of Him. OOPS I know I know, that is my terms -- Right?
Mat 3:16 WEB Jesus, when he was baptized, went up directly from the water: and behold, the heavens were opened to him. He saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming on him.
BINGO, same happens in us all who is born of God, or born again as Jesus described his change from the laws of the Jewish temple to hitting the streets as God commands of you as well. But because that is my own terms, you will go without -- Right?
Curious....
Where I come from, to believe in the heart, that God raised Jesus from the dead and confess with the mouth that Jesus is Lord is how we become born again.
That isn't born again at all, Born again is to recieve from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, You cant know what born again is until you have that same change of mind, a knowledge that not even Jesus had before Matt 3:16. you can read it, you just dont believe it is all and then accuse me of my own terms for salvation which in reality you refuse to be and accuse me of your own iniquities just as they did the very same for thew very same reason.
Especially when the new birth is so well described in the bible.
It is and that new birth is the same one Jesus received in Matt 3:16. You cant be born again without it, not even Jesus could escape so great a salvation for our Father who is God.
It's written in 1 Peter 1:23

1Pe 1:23-25 WEB 23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the word of God, which lives and remains forever. 24 For, “All flesh is like grass, and all of man’s glory like the flower in the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls; 25 but the Lord’s word endures forever.” This is the word of Good News which was preached to you.
Yes perfect Evan as my Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light.
Nope. Just to understand the nature and importance of Grace.
You cant know the importance of grace at all least you have it as Jesus received from his God His grace for salvation.
And since we are saved by grace, through faith in Jesus, I'd say that grace actually matters.
Grace is the mind of God. This gives us forgiveness for those who deliberately accuse me of your own crimes. But by grace I still Love you for Christ in me won't allow it to be any other way.

Exchanging grace for grace, what a novel idea!
Yes he was. Yet God chose him to make Jesus known to the gentile world.
Pal didnt make known Jesus, God made known Jesus in Matt 3:16 and not until.
Jesus is known but most never has met him.
And considering that God inspired him to write 13 letters in the new testament, and connecting the new testament with the old testament, I'm thinking that as is written,
God sins inspire him at all, Paul was like you with agendas of his own. You cant be of Christ and still be the sinner, that is impossible. See 1 John 3:9.

Paul used sorcery, soothsaying, witchcraft to get you to follow him instead of the ways of Jesus to be perfect and even stated he used trickery on you, and you in gullibility fools him as a sinner instead of Jesus as the saint and without sin.

Paul was far from the perfections that Jesus taught.
In everything that Paul followed Jesus, we're encouraged to use Paul as an example. 1 Corinthians 11:1, and Philippians 4:8-9.
Yes Paul dies encourage you to follow him as a sinner instead of Jesus and be without sin yourself.

I agree with you, Paul is your way as a sinner. Christ is my way for Gods perfections and without sin.

It is just better for me to follow Jesus and none other.

You act as if God is not able to give to you that what He put in Jesus ,and that is exactly why you follow the ways of Paul as a sinner instead.
Sounds like you loathe Paul.
I dont dislike Paul, never met him, I just dont like his ways to turn people to sin, is ok to sin, cant break away from sin because he loved sin more than he loved righteousness and without sin. Heststed over and overhead did the things he didnt want to do/. How many time did you hear Jesus say that?

How many time did you hear Jesus say he had a thorn in his flesh and was his desire to be exalted for his nobility, or oh wretched man that he was and not worthy of Gods kingdom? Can you quote where Jesus had those problems? I dont think so!
Continued in next post, ran out of characters.

Why is this?
Plane and simple.
One of these was a sinner and could never free himself from it,
One of these was perfect and without sin.

To me that is a no brainer.
What did he do to offend you?
He didnt offend me at all, I can see clearly his intent. All I can do is pray for those who follow Paul as a sinner is all.
Yet you clearly despise Paul's life.
No just his false teachings and his method of using witchcraft to deceive you.

Jesus really is the better way for me, and obviously Paul is the better way for you.

I really do understand why.
What makes you think you're like Jesus?
I dont think I am like Jesus at all in the Father, I know I am exactly like Jesus was in the same Father as I have.
And that's supposed to make Paul unfaithful to Jesus?
Why?
Because he turns people into siniierns, it ok to be a sinner all you have to do is confess your sin that evening and ask for forgiveness then do the same thing tomorrow LOL.

What you dont understand is God takes away the sins of this world you just do not believe Him that He can. WHY? because you follow another as a sinner instead.
?
?

Paul traveling around in the popemobile with bulletproof glass?
If he was a pope -- yep! Smiling and waving arms at his admirers, a god in himself.

I dont remember Jesus trying to save himself from harm do you?
You clearly never actually read Acts, or Paul's letters. Especially 2 Corinthians, Galatians and philippians.
Not more than a thousand time have I read it.

Once I was like you and followed the ways of Paul and thought him to be Gods spokesman until I received from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God Himself became my tutor. Then as with Jesus my eyes were open just as He opens Jesus eyes in Matt 3:16.

You are not reading the book with spiritual eyes is all. That is why you cant understand what Jesus tries to convey to you to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Do you know why that is an impossibility for you? I do, you follow Paul instead ad of Jesus you follow the creeds of man in beliefs, opinions instead do the reality that Jesus received in Matt 3:16 as we all do who God has come and open in us who He really is.

You are listening to the creeds of man instead of God and Jesus.
In your church?
Sounds like you should leave your church and find one that actually teaches the bible.
Leave my church? I am His church, so are we all who has received from God that what Jesus received form Him. There is no other church of God for I am the temple of Him.

Your church has four walls and a list of bylaws and if you dont abide by those bylaws you cant be a member of that enterprise.

Im not stupid here. Ive been the deacon, Ive been the elder in these establishments, promoted their beliefs, preached their beliefs from a pulpit just as Jesus did in the temple even from a young age. I ve been the pastor, I did prison ministry for over 25 years, fed the poor, clothes the poor, gave cars away to those who needed one to get to work. As a matter of fact 5 of them. Gave jobs to homeless people.

SO dont sit ion your pew and accuse me of ignorance. Like Jesus I was kicked out of those pews for law and hit the streets just as Jesus did no different at all.

Your church? Here is how it goes, You sing a couple of songs, say a repetitive prayer, give announcements, listen to 52 life changing sermons a year, give an alter call for prayer or salvation, say another prayer, sing another song, take up an offering then go eat.

Here is how it goes with His church. I wake up Lord what do we do today and go from there. That is His church whether I go to Cook Children's hospital and pray with parents of sic k kids, or into a prison making friends with inmates, or feeding the poor, and clothing them.

That is His church. it is a 24-7 venture, not a one day a week and take off the other six as common among your churches. You work for God a few hours once a week, we who are of God His work never stops.
You're definitely in the wrong church.
Yes the same said the same of Jesus as well.
Thankfully, YHVH saves to the uttermost all who come to him through Jesus Christ who ever lives to intercede for us. Hebrews 7:25
You see, right there is why I do not follow Paul. You dont go to God through anyone, you go to God the same way Jesus went to Him in Matt 3:16 by His Spirit. Whether you think sop or not there is no other way. Paul never experienced that what Jesus did from God or he wouldn't have made theses kinds of statements.
Have you ever read Hebrews?
Not less than a thousand time, I used to preach it.
According to this book, Jesus is our high priest. He paid the full price of our sin.
Yes according to that book, but according to Jesus I am like Him in the Father. Jesus paid the price for sin alright, He was accused of being the sinner, blasphemer, glutton, wine bibber, sabbath breaker. He idd pay the full price for sin indeed,

You just cant see that in His light, you see it in Pauls opinions instead.
According to 10:10, we have been sanctified by the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
No I was sanctified the same way Adam was in Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, was sanctified by Gods Spirit, Jesus was in Matt 3:16 by His Spirit, 120 did in an upper room by the same Spirit.

You havent received that same Spirit to be as these have you?
According to 10:14, those who are in process of being sanctified are perfected in Christ.
Sanstification is not a process, it is instantly opened in a moments time. All you have to do is read how instantly God opens peoples eyes.
It is a matter of obedience, and obedience is not a process but a choice.
So, you saying that, just affirms what Jesus did in his giving us his life.
Actually God gives us His life and He only sent Jesus as example for who we are supposed to be in Him no different from His example sent to show us the way to Him.
If you actually did that, you wouldn't be maligning Paul.
Paul maligned himself, he did a good enough job without my help.

Only because you cant receive from God His perfections and that what Jesus did from Him, dont blame me for you refusal to follow Jesus but Paul instead.

Jesus didnt need any man teach him, nor do I for God is sufficient enough to convey His will to us. but obviously you need the opinions of another such as Paul instead of one as Jesus. was in the Father.
As he says in his letter,

2Co 10:7 WEB Do you look at things only as they appear in front of your face? If anyone trusts in himself that he is Christ’s, let him consider this again with himself, that even as he is Christ’s, so we also are Christ’s.
All who has from God as Jesus did are His Christs, Christ = anointed of Gods Holy mind to walk as He walks in it. Not walk with a mind that is of sin.

BTW -- Sin simply is to be separated from God and not like Him in perfections. Killing stealing chasing the neighbors wife is not the sin, only results from that sin of separation from Love who God is.

Back