Heart Criteria for Heaven and Hell

What would be a heart criteria for those that end up in heaven why a true doctrinal libertarian (whether a synergist, Arminian, provisionist, etc) would end up in heaven,

... and what would be a heart criteria for those that end up in hell why a true doctrinal predeterminist/Calvinist would end up in hell?

replying to the OP only….

one who ceases living in the Self
and stays in their soul listening to Him

it’s the self which is depraved, regardless of what theology it claims…

ultimately those pastors who teach the sorcery kjv scriptures
from which much theology comes
are in trouble….
and which causes conflicts
such that souls they guide wrongly cannot hear Him

the above is all … irrespective isms

replying to the OP only….

one who ceases living in the Self
and stays in their soul listening to Him

it’s the self which is depraved, regardless of what theology it claims…

ultimately those pastors who teach the sorcery kjv scriptures
from which much theology comes
are in trouble….
and which causes conflicts
such that souls they guide wrongly cannot hear Him

the above is all … irrespective isms

What doctrine do you mean by sorcery kjv theology that dooms them? Is this kjv-only theology?

Meaningless. Heb 11:1 = what faith IS. Rom 10:17 = how faith comes. Mark 11;22-24 = How faith is applied.

In the case of SAVING FAITH - it's a gift from God - God's WORD to you Eph 2:8,9.

So, does an Arminian have unconditionally gifted faith and doesn't know it and God saves Him anyway?

You may want to investigate what's going on among the Islamics in their own countries.
That has nothing to do with humanity in the past. Now there are a billion or more Muslims. They or at least their "scriptures" deny the very truths you say are the minimum for salvation.

Believe in Jesus Christ atoning sacrifice on the cross and BANG....condemnation gone.
Yes, and that is the problem. You cannot believe in "Jesus Christ atoning sacrifice on the cross" if you have never heard about it.
And it is my belief that the majority of people who have lived on Earth have not heard that "good news."

So, does an Arminian have unconditionally gifted faith and doesn't know it and God saves Him anyway?
"Armenianism" (or "Calvinism" or any other "Ism") doesn't mean SPIT. They're nothing but "Theologies". People are just people, and Eph 2:8,9 is universal. When, through Conviction of SIN, and of Judgement, God draws a person to Jesus, and brings them to the "point of decision", that Conviction is the beginning of FAITH - God's WORD to the person.

The ball's in their court to Surrender, and REPENT calling out to God to save them in the FAITH He gifts - OR to RUN AWAY back into death.

"Armenianism" (or "Calvinism" or any other "Ism") doesn't mean SPIT. They're nothing but "Theologies". People are just people, and Eph 2:8,9 is universal. When, through Conviction of SIN, and of Judgement, God draws a person to Jesus, and brings them to the "point of decision", that Conviction is the beginning of FAITH - God's WORD to the person.

The ball's in their court to Surrender, and REPENT calling out to God to save them in the FAITH He gifts - OR to RUN AWAY back into death.

That sounds rather libertarian.

That has nothing to do with humanity in the past. Now there are a billion or more Muslims. They or at least their "scriptures" deny the very truths you say are the minimum for salvation.
No Argument there. ISLAM is a false religious system that can ONLY damn its victims to eternal HELL. Since they teach that Jesus DID NOT Die on the Cross, they have no Savior in their worthless beliefs.

HOWEVER - God still reaches some through Evangelists (who are there "underground"), VIsions, and dreams.

Calvinism does the same thing by teaching Jesus only died for a few and not all mankind . I don’t see any difference do you ?
CHuckle!!! "Calvinism" has a SAVIOR, while "ISLAM" (as a non-Christian religious system) doesn't. That's as big a difference as there is.

I know that lol but I’m talking about what both have in common with their god hating all those outside it’s group . Neither religion teaches their god loves all mankind .
Wrong again. The Biblical God loves ALL Humans (John 3:16) There's only ONE GOD, and no others beside Him.

Yes, and that is the problem. You cannot believe in "Jesus Christ atoning sacrifice on the cross" if you have never heard about it.
And it is my belief that the majority of people who have lived on Earth have not heard that "good news."
Probably true....numbers are probably higher. But, you do realize we are members of a fallen people.

Although that is true, all have received general revelation, making them without excuse and to which I would say they can seek God so that God could send them a missionary.

God talks directly to His souls.

His scripture is His Words to us directly in our souls.

Last edited:
Back