Heaven is opened up to Followers of Jesus

Our Lord's God

Heaven is opened to the true followers of Jesus. Heaven is open to them right here, right now.

After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him, 17 and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

The true followers of Jesus are those who follow in his footsteps and they presently have access to God and Heaven because heaven is opened to them just as it was for Jesus.

Because of this, they now are together with Christ where he is - at the right hand of God - and so they know God Himself for eternal life.

and raised us up with him, and seated us with Him in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus Eph 2:6

Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given me, be with me where I am, so that they may see my glory which You have given me. John 17

4 And you know the way where I am going.” 5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going, how do we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through me.

Heaven is opened to the true followers of Jesus and in him we have access to the Father who art in heaven, right here, right now.

... so that you can be just like your Father who is in heaven, Him in you, and you in Him, just as Jesus was.

But there are many of you who do not believe.

He who has an ear to hear let him hear.

Last edited:

Our Lord's God

Few if any Christians "follow in Jesus' footsteps."

Yes that's very true. Lots of fake Christians calling themselves Christians. Tons of them.

Jesus clearly commanded that his followers be celibate

No, he commanded no such thing.

and live in poverty.

No, he taught men to have no use for worldly wealth but to seek the treasures of heaven.

Very, very few Christians do so. It is common for Christians to cheat on their spouses and to fornicate.

Okay, you seem to think that you have some kind of point by pointing out that fake Christians cheat on their spouses.

And Christians love wealth as much as unbelievers do trying to collect all the goodies they can.

Lots of Pharisees in the institutional church system and all its fakers.

Another way Christians disobey their Lord Jesus that I've seen many times in online forums including this one is to attack those who criticize them and their beliefs. Many Christians will complain very loudly that they feel they are being persecuted.

Yeah there are lots of big babies around here.

They endure much misery while they think they are being reviled for Jesus. They often lash out at anybody they feel is persecuting them that way. Christians are often ignorant of this relevant passage from Matthew 5:

Christians don't feel blessed at all when persecuted or reviled. Neither do they rejoice, nor are they glad. Rather, they are completely miserable for Jesus. It is very difficult for them in their Christian walks not wanting to go through the trials and tribulations that follow from Christian faith.

The world gives genuine Christians misery; God gives them joy and peace.

Gary Mac

Few if any Christians "follow in Jesus' footsteps." Jesus clearly commanded that his followers be celibate and live in poverty. Very, very few Christians do so. It is common for Christians to cheat on their spouses and to fornicate. And Christians love wealth as much as unbelievers do trying to collect all the goodies they can.

Another way Christians disobey their Lord Jesus that I've seen many times in online forums including this one is to attack those who criticize them and their beliefs. Many Christians will complain very loudly that they feel they are being persecuted. They endure much misery while they think they are being reviled for Jesus. They often lash out at anybody they feel is persecuting them that way. Christians are often ignorant of this relevant passage from Matthew 5:

Christians don't feel blessed at all when persecuted or reviled. Neither do they rejoice, nor are they glad. Rather, they are completely miserable for Jesus. It is very difficult for them in their Christian walks not wanting to go through the trials and tribulations that follow from Christian faith.
Every Christian follows Jesus footsteps, we are exactly like he was in the Father. Many use the term Christian but doesnt have a clue what it is to have from God that what Jesus had from Him to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, righteous without sin.

Gary Mac

Then as a Christian you are a rinky-dink son of a gun and a critter! Dog-gone you and your blankety-blank religion.

I'm sure you're just elated now enduring that horror for Jesus because it's an investment in your future. Jesus promised you a great reward in heaven for getting hurt, so let's see if you ever get it.
Actually the kingdom fo God doesnt come with observation, it is within you Luke 17:20-21, it is who you are not what you are. You dont have a clue what you are talking about concerning God or Jesus and comment about a subject you are totally ignorant in just as these religious minds that you comment about.