Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same

Chalcedon

Yes both are. Plus neither ever emptied themselves to become a man,
And you are still dodging the question, What scripture teaches that if Jesus emptied Himself he would no longer be God.
If the room is unclear about this chat, Civic is denying what kenoo means in Phil 2:7. The verb means to empty, and Civic claims it does not.
Thanks once again for proving I’m right .

Dizerner

Can you state the scripture supporting your idea that Jesus would have been less than God if He was not omniscient?

I appreciate you making this point here, and think it a very excellent point to consider seriously.

I made a post in the Trinity forum about this very topic for any interested:

For all who continue to debate the trinity, your posts will be removed. Take it to the trinity forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sethproton

I appreciate you making this point here, and think it a very excellent point to consider seriously.

I made a post in the Trinity forum about this very topic for any interested:

I read enough to see you are saying what I am saying, Do you think there is any difference in our stance?

Chalcedon

I am trinitarian completely. God in three persons.
By kenosis I assume you mean Phillipians where Paul taught that Jesus emptied Himself, and so yes, I believe Paul.
Your false christ was not God for 33 years since he forsook his Omni attributes and left them in heaven. So yes you are not a trinitarian. Thanks for admitting it seth.

Carbon

You should stop. You are dishonoring God. Jesus is and always has been God.
I have never disputed that.
And you are wrong when you call what Paul wrote in Philippians heresy
Seth,
Just answer his simple question.
it’s really just that simple. Identify yourself

Carbon

I dentify myself? You mean concerning jesus being eternally God? I have done that maybe 100 times on these threads.
Let me do it again.
Jesus is God and always has been even during the incarnation.
Seth. Does Jesus still have flesh?
That’s what I mean and you know it.

Chalcedon

Until you acknowledge that I have agreed that Jesus has always been and still is God. then there is no moving to anything else related to that.
Otherwise we are having a discussion in which you deny what i have said, and you are trying to build on a lie.
Evasion

Theo1689

If you want that questioned answered, then first admit that I teach Jesus never stopped being God. Otherwise you are being deceitful trying to build on a phony foundation

Exactly what are you afraid of?
Just answer the question, instead of constantly Fordin, uh, General Moto, uh, DODGING it.

Chalcedon

Exactly what are you afraid of?
Just answer the question, instead of constantly Fordin, uh, General Moto, uh, DODGING it.
He is on record 100’s of times saying Jesus is not a man , no longer has flesh snd was Omni nothing for 33 years yet want to be called a trinitarian. Talk about a stronghold it just keeps getting worse with each self inflicted vacation

Theo1689

I think the reason you do is because you are a Calvinist and something in that thread of Christianity prompts the kind of behavior we see in you.

Wow.

You should thank God that we don't paint all anti-Calvinists with the same broad brush you paint all Calvinists with.