Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same

Theo1689

And yet you refuse to tell me what JWs believe about the resurrected body,

He's not your slave.
You don't get to order other people what to do.
If you want something, you need to do it YOURSELF.

I believe their official website is: www.jw.org, if you're interested (which clearly you are not).

It seems apparent that you do not know what they teach, nor what I teach,

Bearing false witness is a sin.

but just want to villify me for some personal reason

Personal attacks are against CARM rules.
In case you weren't aware, that's what usually gets you suspended.

ReverendRV

Where does the Bible say Jesus is not a man? A few places. A good one is where God tells us that jesus was for a little while lower than the angels, as are all men at this moment lower than angels. Jesus was temporarily in the same hierarchal position as we currently are, but he no longer is.

There is no place where the Bible uses the phrase "bodily resurrection"

Since "the Son of Man" is a reference to Him being Messiah, He still carries that title
How is this a discussion about Arminianism?

Chalcedon

He's not your slave.
You don't get to order other people what to do.
If you want something, you need to do it YOURSELF.

I believe their official website is: www.jw.org, if you're interested (which clearly you are not).

Bearing false witness is a sin.

Personal attacks are against CARM rules.
In case you weren't aware, that's what usually gets you suspended.
Ditto

Chalcedon

How is this a discussion about Arminianism?
And what he doesn’t understand is the Author of Hebrews in the entire book shows how Jesus is superior to everything , everyone and over all creation . So his view cannot be right just by understanding the Authors intent placing Jesus Superiority over everything and everyone in the OT which were only shadows and types of Christ anyways . The shadow is never above or superior its substance.

Chalcedon

When do you fess up and admit you have no idea what JW or I believe about His new body and stop telling the forum that I agree with them?
I’m not telling you anything . I’m stating you both teach the same thing regarding there was no bodily Resurrection/ Ascension of Jesus and that He is no longer a human, a man. Both of you teach that heresy which condemns it’s adherents to the place where the worm never dies and thirst is never quenched . That fiery place known as the place prepared for the devil and his angels- the lake of fire.

I will not know you in the afterlife but I will my brothers and sisters on this forum . I’m looking forward to meeting all of them in person on the other side of glory.

Next

Sethproton

I’m not telling you anything . I’m stating you both teach the same thing regarding there was no bodily Resurrection/ Ascension of Jesus and that He is no longer a human, a man. Both of you teach that heresy which condemns it’s adherents to the place where the worm never dies and thirst is never quenched . That fiery place known as the place prepared for the devil and his angels- the lake of fire.

I will not know you in the afterlife but I will my brothers and sisters on this forum . I’m looking forward to meeting all of them in person on the other side of glory.

Next
So you have no idea what JWs or I believe about His current Spiritual body, yet you want to keep claiming that I agree with them.
When do you stop doing this?

Theo1689

So you have no idea what JWs or I believe about His current Spiritual body,

Why do you keep personally attacking civic and misrepresenting him?
Have you never studied what Christ taught about bearing false witness?

yet you want to keep claiming that I agree with them.

Gal. 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

When you stop preaching heresy and start embracing gospel truth.
That would be my guess.
(Well... You asked...)

Again, you do not get to control what others post.
So get over yourself.

Theo1689

Remember when you were asked to stop harassing posters who didn't want to converse with you, and you basically said, "I don't care! Nobody gets to tell me who or what I can post"?

Well, so why do you whine and throw a hissy-fit when others take the same attitude towards you?

If you're not going to respect others, you don't have any reason to demand respect yourself.

Chalcedon

So you have no idea what JWs or I believe about His current Spiritual body, yet you want to keep claiming that I agree with them.
I know EXACTLY what they believe which is why I know you both teach the same things regarding Jesus Resurrection and humanity.

Any more fallacious arguments?

Sethproton

Remember when you were asked to stop harassing posters who didn't want to converse with you, and you basically said, "I don't care! Nobody gets to tell me who or what I can post"?

Well, so why do you whine and throw a hissy-fit when others take the same attitude towards you?

If you're not going to respect others, you don't have any reason to demand respect yourself.
You are confused. I said nothing about telling any poster to stop posting to me. I was addressing someone intentionally misrepresenting me after having been corrected.
You complain about that all the time that you are misrepresented, but you don't want me to address it on my own behalf?

Sethproton

I know EXACTLY what they believe which is why I know you both teach the same things regarding Jesus Resurrection and humanity.

Any more fallacious arguments?
Funny you claim to know what they and I believe about the resurrected body, but you are unable to tell the thread what JW or I think the Bible states about His current body

Theo1689

Theo1689 said:
You are confused. I said nothing about telling any poster to stop posting to me.

Yep, that's proof that you don't understand English.