Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same

Sethproton

Really ?

Was Jesus Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient while He walked this earth for 33 years ? Yes or no
Answer the original question first and then we can move forward. Can you bring yourself to admit that I know Jesus was God, before, during and after the incarnation? As long as you refuse to acknowledge that, there can be no further discussion

Chalcedon

Answer the original question first and then we can move forward. Can you bring yourself to admit that I know Jesus was God, before, during and after the incarnation? As long as you refuse to acknowledge that, there can be no further discussion
You deny that so why round I lie and say you believe something you don’t seth ?

Chalcedon

Johnnybgood

Why would I lie ?

I speak the truth !
Yes you have been telling the truth his posts say Jesus was not omnipresent,omnipotent and omniscient which makes Jesus less than the Holy Spirit and the Father. So Jesus was not fully God while He lived on this earth by his own words . So you are telling us the truth and he is denying the truth and even his own words.

Chalcedon

Yes you have been telling the truth his posts say Jesus was not omnipresent,omnipotent and omniscient which makes Jesus less than the Holy Spirit and the Father. So Jesus was not fully God while He lived on this earth by his own words . So you are telling us the truth and he is denying the truth and even his own words.
Exactly !

Sethproton

No you don’t see here . I’m telling the truth as everyone can read and see while you are bearing false witness against me.

What kind of a man are you? I tell you I believe Jesus was always God and you claim that I say He was not.
What kind of person can read another person's words and then in front of everyone pretend they said something different?
Is this what Calvinism teaches you to do?

Sethproton

Why are you misrepresenting me? Let me say it again. Jesus was always God, even while He walked the earth.
Is that so hard to understand? Or do you just pretend you are unable to read English?

Chalcedon

Why are you misrepresenting me? Let me say it again. Jesus was always God, even while He walked the earth.
Is that so hard to understand? Or do you just pretend you are unable to read English?
He has you pegged in that you deny Jesus was not God because He lacked all the Omni attributes for 33 years.

So your false christ was not really God not fully God since He lacked attributes the Father/ HS have.

next……..

Sethproton

You are misrepresenting @civic and he is telling the truth. You are denying the truth .
This post is confused.
I have stated that jesus is always God even when He walked the earth.
Civic says I deny Jesus was God when He walked the earth
But you say I am misrepresenting Civic?
I know you generally refuse to explain yourself, but I am curious how you watch Civic misrepresent what i say and you turn that into I am misrepresenting him.

Theo1689

This post is confused.
I have stated that jesus is God.
In what rational world does that make sense?

That would be the world where you keep DODGING the question repeatedly asked of you.
If it wasn't true, you wouldn't be afraid of answering the question instead of playing your stupid games.

Chalcedon

This post is confused.
I have stated that jesus is always God even when He walked the earth.
I know you generally refuse to explain yourself, but I am curious how you watch Civic misrepresent what i say and you turn that into I am misrepresenting him.
You are the one confused about God

Truth- Jesus was fully God with all the same attributes as the Father and Holy Spirit not lacking Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Omniscience.
Falsehoods- seth says Jesus was fully god but lacked all the omni's- those were all emptied which by default makes him less than God. Therefor seths jesus was not god for 33 years and he is kenosis which is heresy.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:

Dizerner

Your false christ was not God for 33 years since he forsook his Omni attributes and left them in heaven. So yes you are not a trinitarian. Thanks for admitting it seth.

You would not, I think, believe that Christ's human nature possessed the omni- attributes, so the human walking around does not in and of itself possess these attributes, and in fact many orthodox Trinitarians do not believe Jesus Christ the man is a human person with personhood, but in fact is only a human nature associated with a divine person.

You probably believe a human nature is said or described to somehow "possess" these attributes by virtue of the divine person's somehow associating himself with a human nature, such that one person is possessing two natures, but the natures do not share the attributes between them, rather they are just attributed to each other by fiat.

This means the "man" walking around, if you are consistent with the majority view, and I'm not trying to misrepresent you if you differ from mainstream views—if you have a different unique way to describe the relationships of the natures I would be interested to hear it—but if you don't, then the "man" walking around in both of our views does not possess omniscience or omnipotence, because human natures don't.

The man is in fact only a non-personal nature associated with a divine person who possesses the attributes.

The above may not be your view, but it is the view of many, and the view I seriously take issue with, because the Bible describes Jesus in different terms.