Hebrews and the Law

Gary Mac

Again You are exposing your ignorance of the scripture. There is the righteousness of the law , the righteousness of works, and the righteousness of faith.
But you expose you have no intent in following Jesus to be like Him as God sent him to show you what it is to have from Him and put ion you the same as He put into Jesus in Matt 3:16.

HealTheLand

1 John 3:9.

Until you see Him as He really is then ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. But you are going to have a hard time convincing them that 1 John 3 is right, not to mention Jesus prayer to his God for God to be in us and we be in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him in John 17. As as Jesus commanded -- To be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect isn't even a consideration for these.
That doesn't compute for a religious minded at all. Their laws to govern a different god opposes what Jesus said you should be and would be IF.

IF what? Be as I Am. And these do not have a clue who I Am is, for there is no way He can manifest Himself because of separation from Him to worship a god that isn't even here.

if you have a magic formula, you have to stick to it, or else it all falls apart maybe. the problem is is that Jesus came to make people whole - not to inspire countless magic formulas to be made, though maybe that was supposed to happen too. but in hearing they hear not and see not - not with magic formulas that don't bring wholeness - healing of everything to the person - causing the person to eventually - become like Christ.

Gary Mac

The advocate/ lawyer (Jesus)speaks on behalf of the sinner. You seem to have missed the point.
Jesus speaks on behalf of his Father who was his God that ye may be like Him as he was like Him where Jesus said himself that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Sadly, that just doent fly with the religious minds that you are advocate of, totally ignoring the laws for that Jesus presented.

HealTheLand

#624021 , @Newbirth

all who sin are living a lie. that does not mean that we have to continue to, or that we will forever. if we have an advocate who is leading us to the Father (out of Lies) - and if we learn to follow Him (out of all false dogma/ doctrines/ beliefs/ ways of living/ ways of looking at things).

but the one who does not follow the advocate completely out of all sin - is still partly in the darkness (of mind, of heart, of spirit). and therein lies the problem when trying to ascertain truth from the Scriptures - with a fallen nature.

the word advocate was /is in reference to a recent post today, where i mentioned someone else posted about it: #89 .

Last edited:

Gary Mac

if you have a magic formula, you have to stick to it, or else it all falls apart maybe. the problem is is that Jesus came to make people whole - not to inspire countless magic formulas to be made, though maybe that was supposed to happen too. but in hearing they hear not and see not - not with magic formulas that don't bring wholeness - healing of everything to the person - causing the person to eventually - become like Christ.
There is no magic formula, either one has repented from self and put on the Christ, the mind of, and walk as He walks in that anointing who Christ in you is, it is the power of God who manifests Himself in you, just as He did in Jesus.

A magic formula would be a man going as a god to save you. The reality of God is, He is at your door knocking this day waiting for people to deny self and open yourself to Him.

Jesus dissent have a magic formula in Matt 3:16, it is Good who came to him by His Spirit and opens up all of who He is and His heaven to him. That is the reality of God manifest in us all who will open that door as Jesus did and He will come to you and sup with you and be in you just as He was in Jesus no different at all.

Jesus was sent by God to show us the way, the way to have from God that what he had from Him.

Our Lord's God

Hebrews seems to be the root of confusion for many. Let’s center ourselves for a bit shall we?
Some think that the law of God has changed according to Hebrews 7:12 and they are right. But is it the 10 Commandments, The book of the law, both, or only in part of one or the other? Let’s take a look shall we? In Doing so we shall see that it was the law pertaining to who was to be priest that changed and their ministry according to chapters 7,8,9-10 and 13

You are our letter, written in our hearts, known and read by all men; 3 being manifested that you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 4 Such confidence we have through Christ toward God. 5 Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God, 6 who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 7 But if the ministry of death, in letters engraved on stones, came with glory, so that the sons of Israel could not look intently at the face of Moses because of the glory of his face, fading as it was, 8 how will the ministry of the Spirit fail to be even more with glory? 9 For if the ministry of condemnation has glory, much more does the ministry of righteousness abound in glory.
2 Corinthians 3

Therefore, my brethren, you also were made to die to the Law through the body of Christ, so that you might be joined to another, to him who was raised from the dead... now we have been released from the Law, having died to that by which we were bound so that we serve in newness of the Spirit and not in oldness of the letter. I would not have come to know sin except through the Law; for I would not have known about coveting if the Law had not said, “You shall not covet.” 8 But sin, taking opportunity through the commandment...
Romans 7

For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under Law but under grace. 15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under Law but under grace? Romans 6:14-15

But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law. Galatians 5:18

8 Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the Law. 9 For this, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the Law.
Romans 13

For the whole Law is fulfilled
in one word, in this - “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
Galatians 5:14

You are our letter, written in our hearts, known and read by all men; 3 being manifested that you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 4 Such confidence we have through Christ toward God. 5 Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God, 6 who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 7 But if the ministry of death, in letters engraved on stones, came with glory, so that the sons of Israel could not look intently at the face of Moses because of the glory of his face, fading as it was, 8 how will the ministry of the Spirit fail to be even more with glory? 9 For if the ministry of condemnation has glory, much more does the ministry of righteousness abound in glory.
2 Corinthians 3

Therefore, my brethren, you also were made to die to the Law through the body of Christ, so that you might be joined to another, to him who was raised from the dead... now we have been released from the Law, having died to that by which we were bound so that we serve in newness of the Spirit and not in oldness of the letter. I would not have come to know sin except through the Law; for I would not have known about coveting if the Law had not said, “You shall not covet.” 8 But sin, taking opportunity through the commandment...
Romans 7

Last edited:

Newbirth

It is simple. If you cannot forgive then you do not have a clue what it is to be of Christ, anointed of God, Christ in you, for to have His same mind and walk as He walks in it as Jesus did.

Forgiveness isn't something we try and do, forgiveness is the mind that is of Love. God is Love and I am the temple of Him. You are supposed to be as well.

Not many actually has the same disposition of Christ the same as Jesus had when he said stood praying, forgive, such as in the Father forgave me, and as Jesus came to be in his prayer -- Father forgive them they know not what they do.

Receiving God as your own mins, Spirit, born of God, forgiveness for those who condemn is who we become and not just words for a prayer.

People condemn me all the time for the same reason they condemned Jesus. He taught to have Love as your mind and in that forgiveness is not even something to consider, it is an automatic. And to most of you have stated that the way of Christ to be like I Am as He demands of me is blaspheme. Go figure that one yourself for you have condemned me many time for the very same reason the same condemned Jesus.

How do you perceive why Jesus made that statement?
You claim to not sin so you don't need forgiveness...You are the one condemning yourself...Did you not condemn Paul?

Newbirth

Jesus speaks on behalf of his Father who was his God
The Father is still Jesus' God but that does not stop jesus from being an advocate for those who sin...
1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
that ye may be like Him as he was like Him where Jesus said himself that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.
This has nothing to do with the discussion...because it does not mean believers do not sin.
Sadly, that just doent fly with the religious minds that you are advocate of, totally ignoring the laws for that Jesus presented.
This is just babble...You have rejected Paul and now you are trying to weasel your way out of that by telling me I am the advocate of something that I am not. The discussion is about you rejecting Paul and Peter possibly John and only God knows who else.

Newbirth

#624021 , @Newbirth

all who sin are living a lie.
No, only those who don't confess their sins because they believe they do not sin. are living a lie.
that does not mean that we have to continue to, or that we will forever.
Who is "we"? Believers know and accept that they may sin from time to time in this flesh. They also do not willfully continue in sin as some do here on this forum by telling lies and distorting the scripture.
if we have an advocate who is leading us to the Father (out of Lies)
The believer is already following the Holy Spirit...sometimes they stumble... james wrote to believers here...
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

- and if we learn to follow Him (out of all false dogma/ doctrines/ beliefs/ ways of living/ ways of looking at things).
If you have not learned to do that yet when are you going to learn?
but the one who does not follow the advocate completely out of all sin - is still partly in the darkness (of mind, of heart, of spirit). and therein lies the problem when trying to ascertain truth from the Scriptures - with a fallen nature.

the word advocate was /is in reference to a recent post today, where i mentioned someone else posted about it: #89 .
You are as confused as they come...that happens when people try to teach before they learn.

Gary Mac

The Father is still Jesus' God but that does not stop jesus from being an advocate for those who sin...

My Father is God, the same one Jesus had. I am His son, born of Goid, born again off His Spirit.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
That is what I keep trying to convey over to you. Before that place was called the mercy seat -- the place God and man comes together as one. Jesus taught of this in John 17 when he prayed to his God that place where you and Him come together as one just as Matt 3:16 where Jesus and God came together as one.

You cant be one in the Father any other way than that way and Jesus was clear that no one come to thew Father but by me and having the same as he had in the Father. You nor anyone else not Even Jesus can get to that place any other way than being Dorn of God yourself.
This has nothing to do with the discussion...because it does not mean believers do not sin.
One can believe anything about a god and one can believe anything about sin, but the one who is without sin is the same one Who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 is supposed to come to you that you be born of Gods Spirit as Jesus was: but Jesus way to be in the Father yourself, (remember what the mercy seat is), ands BTW it is noting new with Jesus it was here from the beginning that man become like Him. Gosh even Adam reached that status when he became like God to know this difference. Gen 3:22. Jesus learned this same difference in Matt 3:16 just as we all do who is born of God.
This is just babble...You have rejected Paul and now you are trying to weasel your way out of that by telling me I am the advocate of something that I am not. The discussion is about you rejecting Paul and Peter possibly John and only God knows who else.
Paul is not the way anymore than you are the way or I am the way. The way of God is Christ be in you, you being anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God, and walk in it as Jesus and these others did and all today who is born of God do the same. It is obvious that the way of Christ is a stumbling block for you that the mercy seat has no meaning for you, only a law that you dont understand and just pass over it because you dont understand what it is for you and God to come together as one as is written all through the book where man did by the same Spirit Jesus received. There is One that you do not know.

Gary Mac

No, only those who don't confess their sins because they believe they do not sin. are living a lie.
You can confess your sin until you are dead in a grave, but until you repent from sin and cling to the way of Christ you will die in them. He takes away the sins off this world, 1 John 3. You just dot believe Him that He does.
Who is "we"? Believers know and accept that they may sin from time to time in this flesh. They also do not willfully continue in sin as some do here on this forum by telling lies and distorting the scripture.
Yes believers can believe anything through a belief, that doesn't mean it is of Gid, it means you have a belief about it. the reality of God is He ion you and you inHim as one as Jesus was one in Him.
The believer is already following the Holy Spirit...sometimes they stumble... james wrote to believers here...
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
Jim Jones and David Koresh followed the Holy Spirit, at least that is what they believed to.
If you have not learned to do that yet when are you going to learn?
Education come from God, and the only way He can communicate to you as He communicated with Jesus is by His Spirit, Mind, be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

And we who are of God haven't learned, we have received a gift that only God can give by the Spirit that He is. Jesus received His gift of His Spirit in Matt 3:16. But beliefs has you stymied in that.
You are as confused as they come...that happens when people try to teach before they learn.
They wind up like you!

Newbirth

Paul is not the way anymore than you are the way or I am the way.
strawman argument. No one said Paul is the way. You deny that Jesus sent Paul. therefore you reject Paul. You are making Paul a liar. Yet you use Paul's teachings as doctrine. That makes you a hypocrite.

Newbirth

You can confess your sin until you are dead in a grave, but until you repent from sin and cling to the way of Christ you will die in them. He takes away the sins off this world, 1 John 3. You just dot believe Him that He does.
You are funny. You are claiming to not have any sin to confess so what sin are you repenting from?

Newbirth

My Father is God, the same one Jesus had. I am His son, born of Goid, born again off His Spirit.
No you are not...God sent Jesus and Jesus sent Paul...
John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
You are not receiving anyone that Jesus sent. Therefore you are not receiving Jesus or the one who sent Jesus... You keep trying to change the subject. But the scripture proves you to be reprobate.

Gary Mac

strawman argument. No one said Paul is the way.

Then why do you follow Paul as a sinner in his way instead of Jesus who teaches how to be without sin in the Father in his way?
You deny that Jesus sent Paul.
Jesus didn't even know Paul.
therefore you reject Paul.
Jesus is my way not Paul, not you, not Matt Mark Luke of John, not Peter James.

You dont seem to understand that Jesus is my way. All of these can sat what they want, believe what they want, but if you will read what was quoted of Jesus God is His mind not these at all.

And that hold true for all who has from God that what Jesus had from Him.

If you need Paul to express his opinions then you need a preacher to hear god for you instead of heading from God yourself as Jesus did, and you can hire one of these to fill your pulpit to hear god for you.

There are a whole lot more who hire a preacher to hear god for them instead of going to God themselves just as you are doing.

You are making Paul a liar.
Nope, he had his own doctrines for his beliefs. Jesus didn't have Pauls doctrine, Jesus head from God just as all do who has from God that what he had from Him and tries to convey to you how that works. But sense you need another instead of Jesus that is the reason you defend Pauls doctrines for sin instead of Jesus doctrine for righteousness and without sin.
Yet you use Paul's teachings as doctrine. That makes you a hypocrite.
I do not use Pauls teachings at all. I use Jesus teachings. The reason you think that is because you never have heard what Jesus taught, all you hear is the opinions of another such as Paul.

You should seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness first instead of seeking Paul first as a sinner.

Gary Mac

You are funny. You are claiming to not have any sin to confess so what sin are you repenting from?
Im not repenting from sin at all, God took away my sin. That is what He does, He takes away the sins pf this world. 1 John 3.

The reason you are a sinner is in 1 John 3:8. and not born of God and without sin, V 9. Read it it tells clearly who you are of and who I am of the same as who Jesus was in the Father for he was born of God as well. You just cant see that Jesus was without sin because all you see in man is sin. You cant see the God who was ion that man Jesus from lack in being born the same of God to be His son yourself.

You cant be a son of God and be the sinner Newbirth. That is impossible.

Gary Mac

Seems like you are following that same holy spirit. You are no different from them.
Actually I follow the way of God in Christ. But you have made laws just as these did for your doctrine that does not include the righteousness of Christ that you be anointed of God yourself, which would be Christ I you just as Jesus was anointed of God by His Spirit which was Christ in him. He really was Gods anointed you just dont believe him, you believe like these did and make up your own rules to regulate your beliefs in ignorance for what it is to be that person of Christ yourself.

You know very well that you are not like Jesus in the Father. You are of sin instead now arebnt you? And the reason you are advocate for sin instead do a advocate for righteousness and without sin. Righteousness is your enemy because you like sin more than you like God.

Are you or are you not the sinner as you say?

Gary Mac

No you are not...God sent Jesus and Jesus sent Paul...
John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
You are not receiving anyone that Jesus sent. Therefore you are not receiving Jesus or the one who sent Jesus... You keep trying to change the subject. But the scripture proves you to be reprobate.
But Jesus didn't send Paul Paul sent Paul he was self appointed. Jesus didn't know Paul at all.

Jesus didn't know anyone after his death. Paul made the scene after Jesus was gone.

But God knows your heart for sin just as He knew Jesus heart for righteousness and the righteousness of us all who are of Christ and without sin.

Don't think for a moment that God turns a blind eye to who you are in sin.

You have separated yourself from Him in righteousness in favor of the one who is of sin.

You keep trying to change the subject but the scripture that quotes Jesus proves you to ne the reprobate, and totally against everything God sent Jesus to teach you to be like Him. You choose a sinner to follow instead.

Are you the sinner or not? You say you are, and you say no one can be of Christ and without sin. And that falls under the category of antichrist doesnt it?