Hello

A new day

A little about me,

I believe in the trinity. There is only ONE GOD, consisting of three simultaneous and distinct persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Who are co-eternal and coequal.

Jesus is fully God and fully man at the same time. Came from Heaven, born of a woman, born as a Jew, died on the cross to pay our debt, and was resurrected from the dead. And went back up to heaven.

We can not save ourselves; salvation is by God's grace alone. Jesus is Lord, and Savior.

I believe the bible is the inspired word of God, and has the final say in all spiritual matters (2 Timothy 3:16) The bible is the measuring stick by which all that we see and hear, are measured by. The canon consists of 66 books and is closed.

:)

I have been studying the Jehovah's Witnesses for almost 40 years now. Other than false and fallacious Bible doctrines they are a False Prophet. Not even one prognostication ever came to pass! They currently, after 200 years, have a 100% failure rate. Deuteronomy 18:22 says, "If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him." yet more than 8 million followers are Loyal to the False Prophet today.
The Watchtower admitted to their failed prophecies and even vowing not to set any more dates.
um.... I think this got posted in the wrong thread.

Thank you all for your replies. Sorry for all the editing and being a tad defensive, I'm trying to find my way around the site. I'll get the hang of it. :oops:

Last edited:
A little about me,

I believe in the trinity. There is only ONE GOD, consisting of three simultaneous and distinct persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Who are co-eternal and coequal.

Jesus is fully God and fully man at the same time. Came from Heaven, born of a woman, born as a Jew, died on the cross to pay our debt, and was resurrected from the dead. And went back up to heaven.

We can not save ourselves; salvation is by God's grace alone. Jesus is Lord, and Savior.

I believe the bible is the inspired word of God, and has the final say in all spiritual matters (2 Timothy 3:16) The bible is the measuring stick by which all that we see and hear, are measured by. The canon consists of 66 books and is closed.

Welcome to the greatest Christian Forum on the web.

A little about me,

Welcome to CARM, "A new day".

Indeed.

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life." (John 5:24)

inertia

___

Welcome to CARM, "A new day".

Indeed.

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life." (John 5:24)

inertia

___
Thank you for the welcome, nice to meet you

A little about me,

It is great reading your posts. Welcome.

Back