Hell's Daily Body Count

Dant01

Rev 20:13 . . I saw the dead, and they were judged, every one of them

There's a few points related to that scene worth special mention.

1» According to Jude 1:14-15 the dead will be given a fair trial.

2» According to Matt 12:36, every word that the dead have spoken will used as
evidence both against them and/or for them; not just their serious words, but also
their careless words.

3» The scene doesn't depict one future out of a variety of possible futures; no, it
depicts the actual future.

A Danger Foreseen
Is Half Avoided.

Cheyenne Proverb

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 344 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 25,840,936 new arrivals have
checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Feb 04, 2021.
_

Dant01

1Kings 22:18-23 . . I saw Jehovah sitting on His throne, and all the host of
heaven standing by Him on His right and on His left. And Jehovah said: Who will
entice Ahab to go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead? And one said this while another
said that.

"Then a spirit came forward and stood before Jehovah and said: I will entice him."

"And Jehovah said to him: How?"

"And he said; I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his
prophets."

"Then He said: You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so."

"Now therefore, behold, Jehovah has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these
your prophets; and Jehovah has proclaimed disaster against you."

That scene depicts a very strange alliance. God actually recruited someone from the
demon world to do some dirty work for Him: a black op, so to speak. That suggests
to me that the demon world is neither totally useless nor totally in Satan's control;
some are actually assets, which can be defined as something useful in an effort to
foil or defeat an enemy: such as a piece of military equipment, a spy, or an
assassin.

It's likely that God still manages some of His affairs like that even today when He
wants certain individuals destroyed without getting His hands dirty. For example
from post No.1 it's seen that some folks are on a road to Hell while others are on a
road to something better, i.e. the few and the many. I really have to wonder if
maybe some of those many on the road to Hell weren't talked into going that way
by spirits recruited by God to do it for Him. Now that's scary. Can you just imagine
the horror of being targeted like that and not aware of it! (cf. 2Thess 2:8-12)

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 347 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 26,066,293 new arrivals have
_

Dant01

1Kings 22:18-23 . . I saw Jehovah sitting on His throne, and all the host of
heaven standing by Him on His right and on His left.

The host of heaven in 1Kings 22:19 is commonly assumed to be angels; but the
thing is; they're not all holy angels because one of them can't be trusted.

"A spirit came forward, stood before The Lord and said: I will entice him.. . . I will
go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets." (1Kings 22:21-22)

Here lately I've begun to suspect that something very strange and unusual has
been influencing American politics; and I can't help but wonder if that same lying
spirit hasn't been active of late in the mouths of our government's think tanks and
brain trusts, subtly steering this country down a road to ruin. And if so, is God
behind it like when He was behind Ahab's ruin?

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 350 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 26,291,650 new arrivals have
_

rossh

The Divine Comedy
by Dante Alighieri
Inferno: canto 3, v.1-9

Through me; the way to the eternal city.
Through me; the way to eternal sadness.
Through me; the way to lost people.

Justice moved my supreme maker:
I was shaped by divine power,
By highest wisdom, and by primal love.

Before me, nothing was created
That is not eternal: and eternally I endure.
Abandon all hope, you that enter here.

Dante's poetic epic is called a comedy because it has a happy ending as opposed to
a tragedy; at least for Dante anyway. The souls he and Virgil pass along the way
through the Inferno portion of Dante's odyssey will never, nor anon, have a happy
ending; hence the sign above the entrance to his netherworld: "Abandon all hope,
you that enter here."

Webster's defines "despair' as: to no longer have any hope or belief that a situation
will improve or change. Well; down in the Inferno section of Dante's concept,
despair is a way of life. It's likely not much different in the real inferno.

When people first get there, no doubt they start asking around to find out how long
they have to stay there. It must be very devastating to encounter folk who've been
languishing in the fiery region of the netherworld since practically the dawn of Man.

One of the hardest concepts to get across is the despair that people in Hell must
feel in knowing that their situation is a sealed fate with no hope of relief. Dante's
odyssey, though of course fiction, is useful for that purpose; especially when it's
accompanied by illustrations painted by Gustave Doré.

Jesus warned his listeners that they'd be better off facing eternity with their hands
and their feet amputated, and their eyes gouged out, then to end up in a region
called gheh'-en-nah in the Greek; a much worse place than Hades. So in my
estimation, Dante's descriptions, and Gustave's paintings, though disturbing
enough in themselves, aren't sufficient to impress just how devastating the ultimate
of fates really is.
_
were your and he taught this vital confession or not..
Romans 10:
1 Brothers, my heart's deepest desire and my prayer to God for Isra'el is for their salvation;

2 for I can testify to their zeal for God. But it is not based on correct understanding;

for, since they are unaware of God's way of making people righteous and instead seek to set up their own, they have not submitted themselves to God's way of making people righteous.

4 For the goal at which the Torah aims is the Messiah, who offers righteousness to everyone who trusts.

For Moshe writes about the righteousness grounded in the Torah that the person who does these things will attain life through them. k

6 Moreover, the righteousness grounded in trusting says: "Do not say in your heart, 'Who will ascend to heaven?'" that is, to bring the Messiah down -

7 or, "'Who will descend into Sh'ol?'" that is, to bring the Messiah up from the dead.

8 What, then, does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart." l that is, the word about trust which we proclaim, namely,

9 that if you acknowledge publicly with your mouth that Yeshua is Lord and trust in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be delivered.

10 For with the heart one goes on trusting and thus continues toward righteousness, while with the mouth one keeps on making public acknowledgement and thus continues toward deliverance.

11 For the passage quoted says that everyone who rests his trust on him will not be humiliated.

12 That means that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile - ADONAI is the same for everyone, rich toward everyone who calls on him,

13 since everyone who calls on the name of ADONAI will be delivered.

done this or not ? we have to be baptized and when we are this is a good testimony for us TO our congregation, to say out aloud to them present, " I confess to you all that, Yeshua, Gods one and only flesh and blood Son, is MY Lord and is my Savior! " only then are we saved!