Hell's Daily Body Count

Judas goats are trained for use in slaughterhouses and herd control. In stockyards,
they lead sheep to slaughter; and are also used to lead other animals to specific
pens and on to trucks. The term is a reference to the biblical traitor Judas Iscariot.

The phrase has also been used to describe goats utilized to locate feral goats
targeted for eradication. They're usually outfitted with a transmitter, painted in red
and then released. The goats then locate the remaining herds of feral goats,
allowing hunters with tracking devices to find and exterminate them. The red paint
marks the goat with the transmitter so the hunters know which one not to shoot.

You know what can be even worse than going to hell? Your own children following
you there: and they trusted you.

Here's a sort of cute story I heard once. I don't know if it's true but I guess it's
probable.

A farmer went out to the barn in the dead of night after a snowfall to sneak a pull
from his secret liquor bottle. Just as he got to the barn door he heard something
behind him. Turning, the farmer recognized his little boy coming towards him. In
amazement he asked the little guy how he ever managed to find his way out to the
barn in the dark. His son replied: It was easy; I walked in your footprints.

One can only imagine the anguish that parents in the netherworld must feel
knowing that they inadvertently raised their children in an ideology that led them
down a road to the infernal regions and all the while sincerely believing themselves
doing the right thing. In other words: they actually Judas-goated their children to
follow mom and dad down there. For some families, the only thing they have to
look forward to in the afterlife is a sad reunion in fire and despair.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 23 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 1,727,737 new arrivals have
checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Feb 04, 2021.
_

Eph 1:4-5 . .He chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we
should be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as
sons through Jesus Christ to Himself,

Predestination isn't random; it's typically always the consequence of foreknowledge.
In other words: God has always known, from the very beginning, by means of
precognition, who will, and who won't, come to faith in His son. And seeing as how
He had that information at hand early on, then it was safe and practical to go ahead
and establish their adoption in advance seeing as how it's a sure thing.

When I was old enough to do some of my own thinking; I asked my mother this
question: If God already knows everything that I will ever think, say, or do my
whole life; then how do I have free will?

Mom was stumped; she didn't know.

Well, the thing is, as I found out later; by means of precognition God already knows
everything that I will ever think, say, or do my whole life but that doesn't mean
that my entire life is all programmed like a script or a screenplay for me to act out.

I'd not be surprised if God has groaned within Himself numerous times as He
watched me make one mistake after another, and commit sin after sin in thought,
word, and deed. But at least God has the comfort of knowing that my blundering is
temporary. Once my regeneration is complete, I'll be someone that the Father can
be proud of,

Rom 8:29 . . For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be
conformed to the image of His son.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 26 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 1,953,094 new arrivals have
_

Luke 16:25 . . Abraham said: Son, remember

I should think that one of the negative aspects of perdition is memory. How people
down there retain their memories sans the brain cells they left behind with their
corpse, I don't know; but they do, just as the rich man in that story is able to
experience thirst sans a flesh and blood tongue. Apparently God has some sort of
file transfer protocol that silicon valley has yet to discover.

The older one gets, the more memories they accumulate, and many of those
memories haunt us with terrible regret. However, people down below not only have
to cope with their bad memories, but also the good ones too, and I should think it's
remembering the good things they enjoyed in life that makes their situation only
worse in the heat.

If everybody was born and raised in an oven; and never once ventured out; that
would be the only life they've ever known, so they wouldn't have a clue what it's
like to really live. For them the old maxim "Ignorance is bliss" would certainly hold
true.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 29 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 2,178,451 new arrivals have
_

Gen 6:5 . . God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that
every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The thoughts of the heart are somewhat different than the thoughts that go
through the mind; and are often blocked out, viz: "repressed"; defined as a mental
process by which distressing thoughts, memories, or impulses that may give rise to
anxiety are excluded from consciousness and left to operate in the unconscious, i.e.
the subconscious which, in Freud's opinion, is a repository for socially unacceptable
ideas, wishes or desires, traumatic memories, and painful emotions.

Matt 15:19 . . Out of the heart proceed evil thoughts

So then, it's not how your mind works that defines you, no, it's how your core of your
inner being works that really defines you; and a man's core is easily capable of
hoodwinking his own consciousness.

Jer 17:9 . .The human heart is most deceitful and desperately wicked. Who really
knows how bad it is?

God is able to peer into the heart's contents. That means He will be confronting
people with things about themselves that they suppressed and kept under wraps all
their lives; and that's why I sometimes say only a fool would take their chances
with God. They have no clue the extent of the psychological tsunami they're
walking into.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 32 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 2,403,808 new arrivals have
_

Gen 6:5 . . God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that
every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The thoughts of the heart are somewhat different than the thoughts that go
through the mind; and are often blocked out, viz: "repressed"; defined as a mental
process by which distressing thoughts, memories, or impulses that may give rise to
anxiety are excluded from consciousness and left to operate in the unconscious, i.e.
the subconscious which, in Freud's opinion, is a repository for socially unacceptable
ideas, wishes or desires, traumatic memories, and painful emotions.

Matt 15:19 . . Out of the heart proceed evil thoughts

So then, it's not how your mind works that defines you, no, it's how your core of your
inner being works that really defines you; and a man's core is easily capable of
hoodwinking his own consciousness.

Jer 17:9 . .The human heart is most deceitful and desperately wicked. Who really
knows how bad it is?

God is able to peer into the heart's contents. That means He will be confronting
people with things about themselves that they suppressed and kept under wraps all
their lives; and that's why I sometimes say only a fool would take their chances
with God. They have no clue the extent of the psychological tsunami they're
walking into.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 32 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 2,403,808 new arrivals have
_
"They have no clue the extent of the psychological tsunami they're
walking into."__Dant01
■ An interesting -- actually fascinating metaphor
■ The word "tsunami" is probably an accurate description of what
those that refuse to believe in the Lord Jesus will experience -- they
will experience the perish of John 3:16. I do not know what that
will be like -- but the Lord Jesus said there'd be weeping and
gnashing of teeth -- so whatever it is, they will not like it.

JAG

``

There was a time when everyone went to the netherworld when they passed away:
Jesus too because when he passed away on the cross; Jesus didn't go up, rather,
he went down. (Matt 12:40, John 20:17, Acts 7:25-31).

When we take into consideration everybody who ever lived and died on this planet
beginning with Adam until the day when people started going to heaven; then we're
talking about a very large number of people. How did they all fit in the netherworld
without overcrowding?

Well; it's evident that people exist in the afterlife as disembodied spirits. (Heb
12:22-23, 1Pet 3:18-20)

The feral man of Mark 5:1-13 and Luke 8:26-33 was possessed by a community of
evil spirits who labeled themselves Legion. Webster's defines a legion as the
principal unit of the Roman army comprising 3,000 to 6,000 foot soldiers with
cavalry.

The legion of spirits that Christ exorcised from the man went out and possessed a
herd of about 2,000 swine. That's a pretty good example of how spirits take up no
room in the physical world; nor do they crowd each other. All 3,000-6,000 of those
spirits managed to fit inside the bodily cargo area of just that one man.

That being the case, then the netherworld need not be a void. People can exist
down there in solid rock because spirits don't need space, they just need a place.

NOTE: Any attempt to drill down to the heart of the Earth in search of the
netherworld would likely be futile because it isn't a physical world, rather, it's a
supernatural world. Drilling could, and would, pass right through the very center of
the netherworld and still not find it.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 35 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 2,629,165 new arrivals have
_

OBJECTION: Hell doesn't make sense that a loving God would torment people in a
fiery prison forever and ever.

RESPONSE: I fully agree that it makes no sense at all. But then human sensibilities
are produced by a 3-pound lump of flabby organic tissue; and not even all three of
those pounds are devoted to cognitive processes. On top of that, those three
pounds are 60% fat. That fatty, flabby, organic tissue can alter one's personality
with little more than an aneurism or a blow to the head.

Just how sensible can a fatty, flabby, organic sense really be compared to the sense
of a supernatural being with enough intelligence to invent, design, and construct a
fully functioning cosmos with all of its forms of life, matter, and energy? A fatty,
flabby, organic sense isn't even a dunce in comparison: it's a sub dunce; if even
that.

1 Cor 3:20 . .The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are empty.

Well; that's certainly not a very flattering evaluation. It's as much as saying that, in
God's opinion, the smartest among humanity basically consists of air heads; and if
that's His evaluation of the best and brightest, then where does God rank those of
us with an average IQ?

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 38 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 2,854,522 new arrivals have
_

The wrath of God is interesting. For example:

Isa 13:9 . . Behold, the day of Christ comes-- cruel; with both wrath and fierce
anger

The Hebrew word for "wrath" in that statement is 'ebrah (eb-raw') which indicates
an outburst of passion. In other words: the wrath of God won't be weeping big wet
crocodile tears while it's slamming the dead at the Great White Throne event
depicted at Rev 20:11-15; no, they will be terminated with extreme prejudice; viz:
their judgment will be administered with choler. (cf. Isa 63:1-6, Rev 19:15)

Webster's defines "fierce" as a behavior exhibited by humans and animals that
inspires terror because of the wild and menacing aspect of fury in attack. Ferocity is
an aspect commonly seen among roaring, snarling lions savagely attacking prey.
There's neither sportsmanship nor sympathy in ferocity; only sheer terror, brutality,
and blood lust.

"cruel" is defined as: disposed to inflict pain or suffering; viz: devoid of humane
feelings

Heb 10:27 . . A certain fearful expectation of . . . fiery indignation

"fiery indignation" is quite a bit more severe than ordinary indignation. It speaks of
someone who is seriously ticked off; and so angry that they're actually red in the
face.

There are people out there in pews all around the world who have been so coddled
by sappy versions of Christianity that they have no concept of the magnitude of the
lethal tsunami of rage and violence coming their way to get them.

Another interesting aspect of the wrath of God is the person appointed to
administer it-- none other than the sweet little baby away in a manger.

John 5:22-23 . .The Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the
Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

Acts 17:31 . . For God has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by
the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from
the dead.

Rev 19:15 . . He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treads the winepress
of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 41 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 3,079,879 new arrivals have
_

2Thess 2:11-12 . . God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe
the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had
pleasure in unrighteousness.

In other words: there's coming a time when God's patience will reach its reasonable
limits, and He will purposely, willfully, and deliberately make sure that a certain
category of people have no chance whatsoever to be spared the wrath of God.

Back when Noah was preparing the ark, no doubt his neighbors all mocked and
poked fun at him as if he were a deranged soul going around with a sandwich board
that reads: Repent; The End Is Near! But when the rain started, I bet those very
same neighbors panicked and tried to get Noah to open up and let them in. But
even had Noah wanted to; he couldn't. The hatch of the ark was sealed from the
outside: and God was the only one on earth who could open it-- He chose not to.

Rev 1:18 . . I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive
forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Rev 3:7 . .These are the words of him who is holy and true: who holds the key of
David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 44 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 3,305,236 new arrivals have
_

Acts 2:31a . . his soul was not left in hades

Classical hades is divided into sections where the souls of the dead are assigned in
accordance with the quality of their pre-death existence. The worst section is a
deep abyss called Tartarus; which is utilized in the New Testament at 2Pet 2:4.

According to Luke 23:13, Jesus' soul waited for his body's recovery in the better
section of hades.

Acts 2:31 . . neither his flesh did see corruption.

Jesus' corpse was packed in spices but to my knowledge, not embalmed. Had it
been allowed to remain deceased longer than three days, decay would've set in.
(John 11:39.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 47 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 3,530,593 new arrivals have
_

A forgiven sinner is still sinful, and they'll go right on sinning same as before they
were forgiven unless they undergo a radical re-design because human nature is
intrinsically bad.

Gen 6:5 . .Yhvh saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and
that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

Gen 8:21 . . Man's thoughts and actions are bent toward evil from childhood.

Jer 13:23 . . Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots? Then may
you also do good who are accustomed to do evil.

Eph 2:3 . .We were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

John 3:7 . .You should not be surprised at my saying: you must be born
again.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 51 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 3,831,069 new arrivals have
_

Rev 20:14 . . Death was cast into the lake of fire.

Death isn't tangible. It's not an object; it isn't material, i.e. death per se has no
weight, has no dimensions, and takes up no space. I can understand throwing a
baseball or a javelin; but how does one throw something like death?

Is it like throwing good money after bad, throwing your weight around, or throwing
someone to the wolves? I can understand those kinds of throwing; I get it; but Rev
20:14 remains a bit of a mystery because the lake of fire does not appear abstract;
it appears tangible whereas death is not. How does one connect something tangible
with something intangible?

What if Rev 20:14 were to say poverty was cast into the lake of fire, or injustice, or
male pattern baldness, or tooth decay, or misandry, or somebody's name? How
would one go about throwing things like those into the lake?

The first mention of death in the Bible is related to the tree of the knowledge of
good and evil. Did Adam pass away the very day that he tasted the fruit? No, he
continued to live for quite a few years. However, he lost immortality. In other
words; the day Adam tasted the fruit he began to age, and it was only a matter of
time till the wasting process finally broke him down to the point where his body
could no longer keep going.

1Cor 15:53-55 speaks of a victory over the wasting process. So I think we may
safely conclude that the death spoken of in Rev 20:14 has at least something to do
with mortality. But how does one throw mortality? Is it sort of like throwing babies
out with the bath water, or throwing a hissy fit?

1Cor 15:25-27 . . For he must reign until God has put all His enemies under his
feet. The last enemy that will be conquered is death. For God has put all things in
subjection under his feet.

Some translations say that death will be either abolished or destroyed. But in
context, it's not supposed to be wiped out to extinction. Death is supposed to be
deposed and vanquished; and become Christ's slave just like everything and
everybody else.

Rev 1:17-19 . . I am the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive for
evermore, and I have the keys of Death and of Hades.

The casting of death into the lake of fire suggests to me its involuntary exile, i.e. its
banishment because in the future cosmos and the new Jerusalem depicted in the
21st chapter of Revelation, no one will have death to fear ever again and the only
place we'll be able to find anything at all related to death, and or categorized as
death, will be confined, stored, warehoused, restrained, incarcerated, and/or
archived in that fiery impound.

Rev 21:3-4 . . I heard a great voice out of heaven saying: Behold, the tabernacle
of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and
God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears
from their eyes; and there shall be no more death.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 54 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 4,056,426 new arrivals have
_

Probably the first thing that most of us think of when we hear the word "Hell" is
everlasting torture. But the reservoir of burning sulfur depicted at Rev 20:10-15 is
actually not so much a rack as it is a gallows. The reservoir is primarily an
instrument for carrying out death sentences rather than life sentences.

A death sentence-- although a sentence with lasting effects --isn't perpetual; it's
momentary. In other words: criminals are subjected to execution only long enough
to end their lives.

The primary reason we call the second death "eternal" is because it's permanent;
viz: according to Dan 12:2 and John 5:28-29 there's only one resurrection allotted
per person. Therefore nobody is coming back from the second death because they
will have used up their one resurrection in order to face justice at the Great White
Throne event.

NOTE: People walk away alive from the fire spoken of at 1Cor 3:5-15. Nobody walks
away alive from the fire spoken of at Rev 20:10-15.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 57 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 4,281,783 new arrivals have
_

COMMON ATTITUDE: I'm special; God understands me. Although He probably may
not let others off; I'm sure God will make an exception for me because I'm not like
other people; I'm different.

RESPONSE: Unfortunately, the Bible's God can't do that. If He were to make
exceptions, God would be neither equitable, nor honest-- and worse, it would go
against His grain, compromise His integrity, sin against His conscience; and cause
Him to lose the world's respect. No, God doesn't grade on a curve: everyone is
treated equally in God's courtroom. In a system of divine absolutes; there is neither
a curve nor an exception: nobody gets any favors, nobody is special, and nobody is
a protected species.

Deut 10:17 . . Yhvh shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.

Acts 10:34 . .Then Peter began to speak: I now realize how true it is that God is
impartial.

Rom 2:5-11 . . For there is coming a day of judgment when God, the just judge
of all the world, will judge all people according to what they have done. He will give
eternal life to those who persist in doing what is good, seeking after the glory and
honor and immortality that God offers.

. . . But he will pour out his anger and wrath on those who live for themselves, who
refuse to obey the truth; and practice evil deeds. There will be anguish and
calamity for everyone who practices evil-- for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.
But there will be glory and honor and peace from God for all practice good --for the
Jew first and also for the Gentile. For God does not show favoritism.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 61 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 4,582,259 new arrivals have
_

FAQ: Doesn't the Bible say that God's mercy endures forever as per Ps 100:5, Ps
106:1, Ps 107:1, and Ps 118:1, et al?

A: God's mercy is always available; but His good sense knows when to say "when".
Examples of that are the people swept away by the hand of God in the Flood, and
those burned to death by the hand of God in Sodom and Gomorrah; and the
firstborn of man and beast slain by the hand of God on Passover night in Egypt.

It's possible to push God too far. For example:

Hos 4:17 . . Ephraim is joined to idols; let him alone.

In other words: God instructed the prophet Hosea not to bother preaching in
Ephraim. They were too far gone. (cf. 2Thess 2:10-12)

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 64 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 4,807,616 new arrivals have
_

Matt 10:28 . . Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul;
but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

FAQ: If somebody is already dead, then how can hell kill their body?

A: The current hell (a.k.a. Hades) doesn't kill the human body because for now
when people die, their bodies stay here rather than going there. But out ahead in
the future; people in Hades will be resurrected to face justice at the Great White
Throne event depicted at Rev 20:11-15. Should the judgment be against them,
their bodies will be terminated once more in yet another hell called the lake of
fire, i.e. an impoundment consisting of brimstone.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 67 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 5,032,973 new arrivals have
_

FAQ: Do you not know it is the kindness of God that leads men to repentance
rather than fear and threats of fiery justice? (Rom 2:4)

A: If the Bible's God weren't so kind, then He wouldn't bother with giving His
creatures advance notice of the horror in store for them in the afterlife.

Luke 12:4-5 . . And I say unto you my friends; Be not afraid of them that kill the
body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom
ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea,
I say unto you fear Him.

Was Christ wrong to instill a fear of God within people's hearts? No; I think he was
110% justified. For example: when I was working as a professional welder for the
US Army Corps of Engineers, we had weekly and monthly safety meetings wherein
we were shown some grisly photographs of real life industrial accidents involving
burns, chain saws, punctured eyes, explosions, falls, crane collapses, suffocation,
crushing, and the like.

Let me tell you something: those safety meetings got our attention, and really
made a sharp distinction between the fool and the wise. Somebody like Billy
Graham needs to get out there and let people know that they're up against a
celestial despot far more dangerous than North Korea's Kim Jong-un

Prov 22:3 . . A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions;
the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

The kindness of God has given the world fair and adequate notice of what to expect
in the afterlife. Those who don't care about it one way or the other would be well
advised to use what time they have remaining to begin preparing themselves for
the worst when they cross over to the other side.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 70 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 5,032,973 new arrivals have
_

FAQ: According to the Bible thumpers; it's a "must" to believe in Christ's gospel in
order to be spared the wrath of God. How is that fair to peoples of the world who
were never afforded an opportunity to hear it?

A: Passages like John 3:14-18 are limited to folk who have heard and/or know the
gospel and refused it.

In April of 2018, I watched a movie on NetFlix called "Come Sunday" based upon
the spiritual career of a Christian minister named Carlton D'metrius Pearson.

Mr. Pearson underwent a crisis of faith due to pondering the fate of the millions of
people in the world perishing in genocides, civil wars, and whatnot who never
heard, nor ever would hear, Christ's gospel. It seemed thoroughly unreasonable to
him that a reputedly merciful, loving God would condemn so many uninformed
people just because they didn't believe in a Jesus about whom many of them likely
knew nothing about.

Mr. Pearson's solution to the problem was to simply do away with Hell by insisting
that classical Christianity's interpretation of the New Testament is incorrect; which
is remarkable seeing as how he attended Oral Roberts University and was mentored
by Oral Roberts himself.

But Mr. Pearson's thinking is a bit of a puzzle to me seeing as how he was
seminary-trained. It seems to me that he should've been aware that not everyone
will be judged on the basis of whether they believed Jesus' gospel. According to the
first two chapters of the letter to Romans, quite a few people will be judged based
upon their common sense, their conscience, and the realm of nature.

And then there's the universal gospel per Rev 14:6-7 wherein there is no baby
Jesus, no virgin conception, no crucifixion, and no resurrection. It's a bounce from
the first chapter of Genesis, with elements from the 19th Psalm. The universal
gospel is very basic; pretty much all it says is:

1» There's a supreme being.

2» He deserves respect.

3» There's a reckoning to face some day.

4» The cosmos-- all of its forms of life, matter, and energy --is the product of
intelligent design.

The universal gospel doesn't announce anything new. It merely reiterates what
every sensible person knows already without having to read a Bible or listen to a
preacher.

Unbelief related to the universal gospel is serious, but according to Luke 12:47-48
it's far less serious than unbelief related to Christ's gospel. People who resist and/or
suppress Christ's gospel are immediately condemned when they do so-- no delay
and no waiting period.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 75 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 5,633,925 new arrivals have
_

Heaven is sometimes depicted as a mountain with any number of roads around the
base heading towards the top. Well; classical Christianity accepts only one of those
roads reaches the top; viz: the rest are dead-ends, loops, terraces, circles, and cul
de-sacs, i.e. no outlets and nowhere to go except round and around or back down
the mountain.

Hell is depicted as a colossal pit, deep and wide, with many roads around the rim
heading towards the bottom. Well; classical Christianity accepts that every one of
those roads eventually merge into one big super expressway to the bottom.

Matt 7:13-14 . . Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction,
and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to
life, and only a few find it.

How many people does the quantity "many" represent? Well, according to my
sources, as of mid 2020 there were approximately:

50,000 . . . . . . . . Scientologists
16,500,000 . . . . .Mormons
8,200,000 . . . . . .Practicing Jehovah's Witnesses
8,531,000 . . . . . .Baha'i
545,584,000 . . . .Buddhists
468,411,000 . . . .Chinese Folk Religionists
8,606,000 . . . . . .Confucianists
269,498,000 . . . .Ethnic Religionists
1,062,595,000 . . .Hindus
6,135,000 . . . . . .Jains
14,779,000 . . . . .Jews
1,893,345,000 . . Muslims
64,549,000 . . . . .New Religionists
2,788,000 . . . . . .Shintoists
28,000,000 . . . . .Sikhs
14,851,000 . . . . .Spiritists
9,078,000 . . . . . .Taoists
1,757,433,000 . . .Non Religious/Atheists/Agnostics

The grand total of just those categories is 5,710,522,000

If those figures are in the ball park, and if classical Christianity is the truth; then at
least 74% of the earth's current population of 7.758+ billion people are on a road
to Hell; and no doubt some of those are people we know: our friends, our loved
ones, and our associates.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 78 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 5,859,282 new arrivals have
_

Matt 5:9 . . Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Peace is actually one of the negative aspects of heaven because peace is not ideal
for people who thrive in a society where behaviors like the ones listed below are the
norm.

Discord, hatred, factions, cliques, mistrust, prejudice, bias, caste systems, double
standards, partiality, favoritism, deceit, surmising, dishonesty, gossip, slander,
sarcasm, cynicism, ridicule, envy, rivalry, resentment, avarice, greed, gossip,
character assassination, kangaroo courts, complaining, tattling, meddling,
confrontations, activism, quarrels, assertiveness, heated debates, chafing, trickery,
grudging, stonewalling, bitterness, silent treatments,

. . . revenge, stubbornness, cold shouldering, snobbery, egotism, dominance,
demeaning comments, pecking orders, rebellion, arrogance, attitudes, subterfuge,
treachery, betrayal, suspicion, conceit, vanity, superiority complexes, depression,
melancholy, panic attacks, bi-polar disorders, antisocial behaviors, sociopaths,
crime, war, despotism, oppression, injustice, human rights abuses, character
assassination, toxic rejoinders, smart-Alek retorts, snide remarks, etc, etc, et al,
and ad nausea.

In addition; there are stand-up fighters for whom every disagreement is either an
insult or an act of war. And when they're angry, they just have to give you a piece
of their mind. Those people would really be a fish out of water in heaven.

I've heard it said that heaven is a place prepared for a prepared people; i.e. people
conditioned for heaven; viz: undergone changes and/or modifications so as to make
them suitable for heaven. People whose personalities are by nature detrimental to
peace are going to miss the boat if they cross over to the next life in their natural
condition.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 81 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 6,084,639 new arrivals have
_

Back