Here comes Monkeypox. (right on schedule)

Are you still going with the bat to human connection?
I am a virologist, and I recognize there are multiple examples of emerging diseases that jumped species to infect humans. Viruses like HIV, MERS, SARS, Ebola, etc. Therefore I don't see any reason to think that the covid-19 virus did not jump from bats or some intermediate species to humans, given that other SARS viruses have done just that. We have not found the exact covid-19 virus in any other species, but they certainly carry highly related viruses.

There is no non-circumstantial evidence for your preferred explanation, that this was a lab produced variant.

Sadly our democrat government will use their police state powers to enforce it.

However, there will likely to be some states who will reject such enforcement, setting up a court battle where the democrat government will have to defend their ignoring the constitution.

And such an enforcement will have negative impact on the dems in the 2022 election.
The commie dem's are being beat to the ground in the US Supreme Court, there drive to overthrow the country has been thwarted on every side

Sadly our democrat government will use their police state powers to enforce it.

However, there will likely to be some states who will reject such enforcement, setting up a court battle where the democrat government will have to defend their ignoring the constitution.

And such an enforcement will have negative impact on the dems in the 2022 election.
I am OK with your state rejecting common sense and scientifically supported health recommendations designed to mitigate infectious disease, if your state takes full responsibility and pays for any expenses resulting from outbreaks in your state. Should your hospitals be overwhelmed because of your rejection of modern medicine and science, my taxes should not bail you out.

I am a virologist, and I recognize there are multiple examples of emerging diseases that jumped species to infect humans. Viruses like HIV, MERS, SARS, Ebola, etc. Therefore I don't see any reason to think that the covid-19 virus did not jump from bats or some intermediate species to humans, given that other SARS viruses have done just that. We have not found the exact covid-19 virus in any other species, but they certainly carry highly related viruses.

There is no non-circumstantial evidence for your preferred explanation, that this was a lab produced variant.
You have no evidence to support your claims, unless your Anthony Faucci

Tony is that you?

The commie dem's are being beat to the ground in the US Supreme Court, there drive to overthrow the country has been thwarted on every side
Actually, the will of the majority of Americans is being beat to the ground by the religionists on the Supreme Court

I am OK with your state rejecting common sense and scientifically supported health recommendations designed to mitigate infectious disease, if your state takes full responsibility and pays for any expenses resulting from outbreaks in your state. Should your hospitals be overwhelmed because of your rejection of modern medicine and science, my taxes should not bail you out.
Again you tell a falsehood when you say I reject science as a whole.

How about we make a deal. I do not want make tax dollars paying for any liberal nonsense. Let go all the way and eliminate all taxes and we pay only for what we use.

Actually, the will of the majority of Americans is being beat to the ground by the religionists on the Supreme Court
The will of those that desire to see premeditated murder, and like Glenlogie said above, when did we vote on your claims of a majority

It's been the liberal left in control for the past 50 years, the shoe is on the other foot now, how's it feel!

Can't wait for the soon to be ruling on Roe V Wade, with a future ruling of life being at "Conception" outlawing abortion in all the USA and its territories

There is no evidence to support your claims,, unless your Anthony Faucci

Tony is that you?
There is mountains of evidence that most emerging infectious diseases result from cross-species infections. There are thousands of published studies on these different diseases. That you don't know this is not my fault.

Do you deny that HIV originated in chimps? Or that swine flu originated in pigs? The list of such diseases is very long.

If a recognized virologist, like Fauci, were willing to provide his/her identity and commented here, you would dismiss anything said, preferring to believe nonscientific propagandists.

There is mountains of evidence that most emerging infectious diseases result from cross-species infections. There are thousands of published studies on these different diseases. That you don't know this is not my fault.

Do you deny that HIV originated in chimps? Or that swine flu originated in pigs? The list of such diseases is very long.

If a recognized virologist, like Fauci, were willing to provide his/her identity and commented here, you would dismiss anything said, preferring to believe nonscientific propagandists.
You ignore the political manipulations and motivations of the decisions of the left (including Fauci)

Again the poster considers a scientist to be a person who does not have political motives.

How would they enforce it?
Probably pretty much the same way they enforced the useless lock downs and mask mandates....as well as forced jabs...that have been shown to fail.
The USA government via the vote will make it law.

Will the people accept it? many will and many won't.

This is just one more step towards the One World Goverment and the World Economic Forums great reset.

WHO that commie Org that president Trump cut funding to, smiles!

We don't need the commie WHO to take freedoms,we have commie Biden doing that

Glad to see his disinformation office with Mary Poppins as director was closed, that was a 3 week boondoggle
I agree, but was mary poppins shut down or put on "pause" as the WH speaker put it?

The will of those that desire to see premeditated murder, and like Glenlogie said above, when did we vote on your claims of a majority

It's been the liberal left in control for the past 50 years, the shoe is on the other foot now, how's it feel!

Can't wait for the soon to be ruling on Roe V Wade, with a future ruling of life being at "Conception" outlawing abortion in all the USA and its territories
Huh? There have been plenty of times when govt control was in the hands of Republicans over the last 50 years.

We can certainly expect to see abortion banned in Red States after the upcoming SCOTUS decision, with Blue States offering to help Red State women, but if you think you will be able to ban abortion throughout the USA, you will have a huge fight on your hands. The only way you could win is if you abandon democracy in order to preference your side. It is pretty clear your side is ready to do that.

Then as a virologist...you pretty much don't get out much. Therefore you don't see any reason to believe covid-19 was developed in a lab via gain of function.

Your ice cream truck only sells one flavor...vanilla.

Huh? There have been plenty of times when govt control was in the hands of Republicans over the last 50 years.

We can certainly expect to see abortion banned in Red States after the upcoming SCOTUS decision, with Blue States offering to help Red State women, but if you think you will be able to ban abortion throughout the USA, you will have a huge fight on your hands. The only way you could win is if you abandon democracy in order to preference your side. It is pretty clear your side is ready to do that.
Why is it the baby killers who are planning riots if they don't get their way with the judges?

Perhaps CNN has shown you those film clips.

Again you tell a falsehood when you say I reject science as a whole.

How about we make a deal. I do not want make tax dollars paying for any liberal nonsense. Let go all the way and eliminate all taxes and we pay only for what we use.
Do you accept climate change science, evolution, the efficacy and safety of covid vaccines?

Again the poster considers a scientist to be a person who does not have political motives.
You have failed to demonstrate political motives for any scientist.
What I notice is that you ascribe political motives to any scientist whose conclusions you disagree with.

You have failed to demonstrate political motives for any scientist.
What I notice is that you ascribe political motives to any scientist whose conclusions you disagree with.
Are you saying that scientist are incapable of being motovated by politcal reasons.

And are you saying the masses should dutifully accept, as gospel, anything that a person in a white coat says?

Back