Here comes Monkeypox. (right on schedule)

From the sounds of it unless you're gay/bisexual or are having frequent unprotected sex, it doesn't sound like you have much to fear.

Basically all of the cases are linked back to Gay Pride events and Gay bathhouses in Belgium and Spain.
Actually, I think those that have received the covid vax will be more susceptible to catching the monkey pox… due to the monkey cells that were used in the vaccine production.

Something like that. Idk, maybe vibise can tell us more about that.

Actually, I think those that have received the covid vax will be more susceptible to catching the monkey pox… due to the monkey cells that were used in the vaccine production.

Something like that. Idk, maybe vibise can tell us more about that.
That's simply not true.

Monkey cells were not used in the development OR the production of the major Western covid vaccines. IIRC some vaccines for other diseases use monkey cells but there's no science I'm aware of that would make someone more susceptible.

Additionally, in a further nail in the coffin of your theory: monkey pox? It's not actually usually found in monkeys. (Just like chickenpox doesn't come from chickens)

Rodents like rats and prairie dogs are the primary transmitters. It's only called monkeypox because it was first identified in the 50s or 60s among some Macaque Monkeys being used as laboratory animals, kept in those unnatural contlditions (guess what other common animal is usually used and kept in labs with them? If you guessrd rodents, you're right! The main carriers of the disease and likely how they got it)

What fear?
So far all medical experts and said there is no real concern about this.
Biden just told us yesterday that "everybody" should be concerned about monkeypox.... are you telling us he was providing the public medical misinformation? :eek:

Didn’t they say that about covid?
They did.

What is Joey's death count now, a million?

I am building a monkey pox shelter to protect us all from the monkey pox.

All those askeered can come to it and hide.

If we contain the crazy in one place there is a chance we can get through it unscathed.

They will all come running because I will advertise a super secrets fifth COVID booster. This one will also make you more handsome and intelligent.

Medical experts agree!

The WHO is warning that summer festivals and mass gatherings could accelerate the spread of monkeypox in the first indication that health technocrats may once again attempt to impose restrictions in the name of stopping the spread of a virus.

Monkeypox cases in the UK, where the virus first arrived thanks to someone traveling back from Nigeria, have more than doubled, it was revealed earlier today.

At least nine other countries around the world have also reported suspected cases of the virus, which can cause severe illness in young children, pregnant women, and individuals who are immunocompromised. Article
NIH & Wuhan were working on the monkeypox virus coincidentally before the outbreak. How odd.

Last edited:
Honestly... if the government mandated that people eat, some of you would starve to death.
Well, it’s not like governments haven't found other creative ways to starve their own people.

Let say your government decided to put you on a digital social credit system (like China) and you were allotted a certain amount of coupons for food each month, but you were not allowed to buy whatever food you wanted… only certain “government approved” foods.

You would have to go along with it… or starve. Right?

That’s one way to do it!

Last edited:
Figure 1 presented in this article is interesting....it's a timeline from the Monkey Pox drill.

They were pretty close with the first date of May 15, 2022. Considering the drill was one year and three months ago, March 2021.

What's the next event? June 5th. This Sunday. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

You are operating under the assumption that people need to be told what to do.
No; that some people (Americans, mostly) are so paranoid and fearful of their own government that they see ulterior motives in literally everything it says and does.

Grow up.

Back