Here is a good question for those who believe in a pre trib rapture?

I think you are confused about all of those passages and what they really mean..
I think that your beliefs conflict with those passages. What they say; they mean.
there is no way that the he (Christ) could confirm the covenant and then break in the middle of that final week, for it contradicts the very meaning of the word "confirmed" = "gabar".
The covenant, or better translated 7 year peace treaty of Daniel 9:27is not a Covenant with Christ.
It will be between the Anti-Christ and the people in the holy Land. Exactly 7 years before Jesus Returns.
So you think you have it all figured out huh? LOL!
Someone needs to!
Just about every person who looks at the Prophetic Word, has a different opinion on what will happen. Daniel 12:10 says that just a few will understand Gods plans for the end times.

I think that your beliefs conflict with those passages. What they say; they mean.

The context of Ezekiel 34 that you posted is about false clery and prophets and it was fulfilled when Christ came.
The covenant, or better translated 7 year peace treaty of Daniel 9:27is not a Covenant with Christ.
It will be between the Anti-Christ and the people in the holy Land. Exactly 7 years before Jesus Returns.
First off, where in the text does it actually say that the covenant is broken in the middle of the week?

It never says any such thing but instead the false teachers you are listening to are twisting this, "and in the middle of the week he will cause the sacrifices and offerings to "shabbath" rest (be fulfilled)" to mean that and on the bases of the other three passages all through the booK of Daniel which are falsely translated using the word "sacrifice" and which word is not used in the original Hebrew for any of them.

Here look them up in the Bible Hub interlinear and you will see this for yourself, for the word "sacrifice" is not used in any of them like it is in Daniel 9:27 and which means the He in Daniel 9:27 is not the same as the He in these other passages below.

Daniel 8:11
It magnified itself, even to the Prince of the host; it removed His daily sacrifice and overthrew the place of His sanctuary.

Daniel 11:31
His forces will rise up and desecrate the temple fortress. They will abolish the daily sacrifice and set up the abomination of desolation.

Daniel 12:11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Look at these three verses above, and notice the word "sacrifice", and did you know that there is no such word that could be translated as "sacrifices" in the original Hebrew, but instead the apostate translators added this word because they were led to believe like you that this is what is also being stated in Daniel 9:27 and it isn't at all.

For in Daniel 9:27 Jesus fulfilled the sacrifices and offerings by his own sacrifice and offering on the cross and by this they were truly removed, but in these other 3 verses it isnt the sacrifice that is removed but rather the results or benefits of the sacrifice of Christ because of the abomination of a false version of the real Jesus (spirit of antichrist) being accepted and which cannot remove sins.

However in Daniel 9:27 the actual word sacrifices and offerings are used, becasue Jesus caused them to rest and be fulfiled by his own sacrifice and offering unto God on the cross.

Once again, the actual word that comes before "covenant" in the text is the Hebrew word "gabar" and it means to make strong and one translation even uses the word "binding" and which means it would have to continue for the full 7 years like the prophecy states and therefore neither could it be broken half way through the week.

You are listening to the flesh and you need to start seeking God for him to teach you the truth through the Spirit like we are instructed to learn.
Someone needs to!
Just about every person who looks at the Prophetic Word, has a different opinion on what will happen. Daniel 12:10 says that just a few will understand Gods plans for the end times.
And the church was warned about this by Peter and Paul and Jude, that this would one day happen and it is called "a falling away" from the truth and the results are "ever learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth".

Once again, where does it actually and literally tell you in Daniel 9:27 that the covenant that is mentioned is ever broken?

Being your false teachers will swear that they are taking it literally for what it says when really they are not at all and can't be because it never states this at all.

Once again, where does it actually and literally tell you in Daniel 9:27 that the covenant that is mentioned is ever broken?
What is wrong with you?
Daniel 9:27....with one half spent, he will stop the Temple sacrifice...... As Prophesied by Paul in 2 Thess 2:4

This action will commence the 3 1/2 year period of the Great Trib, culminating with Jesus' Return. Revelation 16:16 & 19:11-21

Don't reply, as you have already shown your nasty attitude and inability to comprehend Bible Prophecy.

What is wrong with you?
Daniel 9:27....with one half spent, he will stop the Temple sacrifice...... As Prophesied by Paul in 2 Thess 2:4

My goodness you are ignorant, it doesn't say that by his causing the sacrifices and offerings to cease he is breaking the covenant that it already stated that he would confirm for 7 years, but rather whoever is teaching you this pig pork is adding that meaning to it when it doesn't exist.

Therefore I am not going to let you judge me, but instead you ought to be asking yourself what is wrong with you and those who are teaching you instread.
This action will commence the 3 1/2 year period of the Great Trib, culminating with Jesus' Return. Revelation 16:16 & 19:11-21

That is not actually stated either. So whether you like it or not and whether you can except it or not, the 70 weeks of years prophecy was alredy fulfilled by Jesus and it started at the beginning of his ministry and ended shortly after he app;eared to Paul and Paul was converted and given instructions in the truth from Jesus that the other apostles wouldn't have received otherwise.

Those things concerning the spreading of abominations were prophesies that were sealed within that 70th week but that would not happen within the 70 weeks and you can read about this in Daniel 9:24 where he tells you what things would have to happen in the 70 weeks.

By the way and once again, if you pay attention to Daniel 9:25-26, Daniel very clearly reveals that Messiah's death would be after the first 69 weeks and in Daniel 9:24, Daniel is very clearly told that the atoinment for sin would be included within those 70 weeks,

So then, suppose you tell me how the atoinment could be made by the death of Christ on the cross within the 70 weeks as Daniel said it would be, if there is a gap between that 69the and 70the week like you are being deceived to believe?

For again, it very clearly says that Messiah would be cut off after the first 69 week and not within them, therefore his atoinment according to the nonsensical false doctrines that you believe would be done in the gap and not within the 70 weeks like Daniel clearly says that it would be.

There is simply no way around this in your false doctrine about it either, but it stand firm to reveal that your doctrine on this is totally false.

Sorry but it doesn't work with what is clearly stated to happen within the 70 week and not outside of them in your falacious gap theory.
Don't reply, as you have already shown your nasty attitude and inability to comprehend Bible Prophecy.
Sorry but I get sick of people like you who twist the scriptures and make them say what is not written within them and it should make me sick also, for you are corrupting the word of God by doing this.

For that is exactly what you are doing because instead of seeking and asking God for the truth about it, you are following what men who don't know what they are talking about are teaching about it instead.

Last edited:
What is wrong with you?
Wow and I missed this one, so then, where in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 does Paul ever say that he will stop the Temple sacrifices?

You are confusing the HE spoken of in Daniel 9:27 with the HE spoken of in Daniel 8:11 and 11:31 and 12:11 and I already pointed out to you that the Hebrew word for "sacrifice" is never even used in the original Hebrew manuscripts but was added by the translators.

So as I have said, the only place in Daniel where the word for sacrifices appears and they are said to be removed, is in Daniel 9:27 and which makes the HE a different HE then in all of those other passages of 8:11, 11:31 and 12:11.

This is because the only one who could fulfill and put to rest (shabbath) and finish the purpose of those OT sacrifices was Christ Jesus who did so by becoming himself the sacrifice and offering that those OT ones were only a shadow and type of.

The reason why the word "sacrifice" isn't used in 8:11, 11:31 and 12:11, is because the sacrifice that Jesus made once and for all cannot actually be removed but only its effect and benefit can be.

That is being done by the apostate teaching of a false version of the true Jesus who cannot remove sin and therefore cannot save those who believe in him and this false version of the real Jesus is identified in the scriptures as the spirit of antichrist and who is even now being promoted in your apostate churches.

Therefore and just like the actual Hebrew words used in Daniel 8:11, 11:31 and 12:11, it is the perpetual effect of the sacrifice of Christ that is removed by the replacment of the true Jesus of the scriptures with a phony one who is actually the spirit of antichrist.

The image of the beast, is a counterfeit image of the true Jesus of scriptures and the conformity unto it is even right now being created into the hearts of multitudes within your churches albeit in ignorance in most but that is going to change because God is restoring the truth of The Only True God and His genuine Christ Jesus and once it is completed, your churches will no longer be worshiping the false in ignorance.

Once it is complete, you will be given the truth that the Devil intended to remove completely through the apostasy and once you are convicted that what you are presently believing and worshiping is false, you will choose to ether continue in it or repent and turn to God for the true.

Unfortunately, the majority because there salvation was never based on the true gospel message will then commit the abomination that makes desolate by continuing to worship the false version of God and his true anointed one Jesus and that is what is meant by "The abomination that causes desolation".

Too Late!! He is a "know it all" the knows absolutely nothing at all.
I see, so my concrete confidence in what I believe troubles you and makes you afraid and that is because you can't have it with the nonsense you believe because the Holy Spirit cannot endorse what is not the truth by giving you this kind of confidence.

Furthermore, there is a far big difference between someone who is rock solid confident of what they know and believe than there is with someone who is just plain arrogant but unto those who are lost in their false ideas, they can be confused about the difference and just like you are also.

Nevertheless, your arrogance is revealed by your insistance that I am wrong when you haven't even offered any real coherant proof from the scriptures that I am wrong.

So instead all you can do is to post your little childish remarks that mean absolutely nothing anyhow but only reveal that you really are believing something that you can't even begin to prove from the scriptures.

This is most probably because someone else taught it to you and you being lazy and not caring about what is true and what is false just believed it without question hook, line and sinker like those having no real unction from the Holy Spirit will always do.

I see, so my concrete confidence in what I believe troubles you and makes you afraid and that is because you can't have it with the nonsense you believe because the Holy Spirit cannot endorse what is not the truth by giving you this kind of confidence.

Furthermore, there is a far big difference between someone who is rock solid confident of what they know and believe than there is with someone who is just plain arrogant but unto those who are lost in their false ideas, they can be confused about the difference and just like you are also.

Nevertheless, your arrogance is revealed by your insistance that I am wrong when you haven't even offered any real coherant proof from the scriptures that I am wrong.

So instead all you can do is to post your little childish remarks that mean absolutely nothing anyhow but only reveal that you really are believing something that you can't even begin to prove from the scriptures.

This is most probably because someone else taught it to you and you being lazy and not caring about what is true and what is false just believed it without question hook, line and sinker like those having no real unction from the Holy Spirit will always do.
To you, every single person is wrong and you are right. So much so, that if Jesus were tell you that you are wrong, you would call Him an apostate and heretic. There is no talking or debating with people like you. There are a lot of you on this board as well as the eschatology board as well. Well, there used to be until you ran them off. Sooner or later, you will be left with no one to tell that they are wrong except yourself. Have fun.

To you, every single person is wrong and you are right. So much so, that if Jesus were tell you that you are wrong, you would call Him an apostate and heretic. There is no talking or debating with people like you. There are a lot of you on this board as well as the eschatology board as well. Well, there used to be until you ran them off. Sooner or later, you will be left with no one to tell that they are wrong except yourself. Have fun.
Nope, that is your take and based on your own ignorance also, for I also have a life also outside of what I post on this forum and which you know absolutely nothing about either, so you are judge me according to the flesh.

By the way, all of you do the same thing as you are accusing me and don't tell me you dont because you are doing it right now in totally rejecting what I showed you from the actual scriptures and without even showing any proof from the scriptures yourself that I am wrong also.

In answer to your words "there are lots of you on this eschatoloty board as well", and that would be anyone that you haven't the knowledge of the subject yourself to refute or argue with from what I have seen of your posts.

I can't help it if they can't refute what I am showing them from the scriptures.

By the way, are you aware of this verse in the scriptures that I have copied and pasted below?

This was speaking of Steven who got stoned to death because he was so confident in what he knew and believed.

Acts 6:10-11 And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the Spirit by which he spoke. Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses, and against God.

So then would you also say that Steven was arrogant as well?

Sounds like something some of Satan's demons would want to do to a Christian forum....

The Alternative to a rapture

Firstly; the general definition of a ‘rapture’, means being taken to live in heaven. This is believed by many, to happen before the Lord punishes the world and destroys His enemies. But scripture does not clearly say that anyone will be taken to heaven, excepting for the two Witnesses, Revelation 11:12, who are the last of the Christian martyrs killed for their faith during the 42 month period when Satan has world control.

The belief in a general rapture can only be made by inference and assumption. It has gained wide acceptance because it’s the easy way out. We must discard any pretentious ideas of escape and removal from the earth. That idea directly opposes the Great Commission and the Words of Jesus where He says that it is impossible for humans to go to heaven. John 3:13, John 17:15, Revelation 2:25

So: what are God’s Plans for His faithful people?

We live today, in a time of worldwide unrest and change, especially in the Middle East region. Many Bible Prophecies tell us that the Lord will clear and cleanse the Holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:34-43. Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7

This dramatic event, the Lord’s terrible day of vengeance and wrath, will change the world. It will result in the formation of a One World Government, Daniel 7:23-24, but the Christian peoples will travel to and live in their heritage, of the entire Holy Land area, fulfilling their destiny of being Gods Light to the world and His witnesses to the nations; Isaiah 48:3-8, Matthew 5:14-16, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 This scenario is confirmed by Isaiah 35…by the Way of Holiness….those people the Lord has redeemed, will enter Zion, with praise and thanksgiving, And in Romans 9:24-26, we Christians will be told: we are the children of the Living God, in the very same place as ancient Israel was rejected. Psalms 37:29, +

Friends and brethren, we look forward to an amazing future, where we can be a part of Gods wonderful Plan for His faithful peoples and enjoy His Blessings as we live in peace and prosperity under His protection. Ezekiel 38 & 39 demonstrate how the Lord will protect us from enemies.

When Jesus Returns, then the Prophecy in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 will take place. Those Christians who have proved their faith will meet Jesus in the air then be transported to Jerusalem, where He will be for the Millennium.

Keraz

Firstly; the general definition of a ‘rapture’, means being taken to live in heaven. This is believed by many, to happen before the Lord punishes the world and destroys His enemies. But scripture does not clearly say that anyone will be taken to heaven, excepting for the two Witnesses, Revelation 11:12, who are the last of the Christian martyrs killed for their faith during the 42 month period when Satan has world control.

The belief in a general rapture can only be made by inference and assumption. It has gained wide acceptance because it’s the easy way out. We must discard any pretentious ideas of escape and removal from the earth. That idea directly opposes the Great Commission and the Words of Jesus where He says that it is impossible for humans to go to heaven. John 3:13, John 17:15, Revelation 2:25

So: what are God’s Plans for His faithful people?

We live today, in a time of worldwide unrest and change, especially in the Middle East region. Many Bible Prophecies tell us that the Lord will clear and cleanse the Holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:34-43. Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7

This dramatic event, the Lord’s terrible day of vengeance and wrath, will change the world. It will result in the formation of a One World Government, Daniel 7:23-24, but the Christian peoples will travel to and live in their heritage, of the entire Holy Land area, fulfilling their destiny of being Gods Light to the world and His witnesses to the nations; Isaiah 48:3-8, Matthew 5:14-16, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 This scenario is confirmed by Isaiah 35…by the Way of Holiness….those people the Lord has redeemed, will enter Zion, with praise and thanksgiving, And in Romans 9:24-26, we Christians will be told: we are the children of the Living God, in the very same place as ancient Israel was rejected. Psalms 37:29, +

Friends and brethren, we look forward to an amazing future, where we can be a part of Gods wonderful Plan for His faithful peoples and enjoy His Blessings as we live in peace and prosperity under His protection. Ezekiel 38 & 39 demonstrate how the Lord will protect us from enemies.

When Jesus Returns, then the Prophecy in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 will take place. Those Christians who have proved their faith will meet Jesus in the air then be transported to Jerusalem, where He will be for the Millennium.

Keraz

Go sell your cookies elsewhere....

More nonsense, for right after Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:22 and 23 speaks of those who belong to Christ at his coming being resurrected, he then says this in verse 24, Then comes the end, when he shall deliver the kingdom up unto God even the Father and notice when he says that will happen, "after he has destroyed all rule, authority and power"

Notice once again, Paul called this the end and so did Jesus in Matthew 24:29-31 below.

Matthew 24:
29 “Immediately after (at the end of) the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[a]
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[b] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[c] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Now please tell us, if Jesus delivers the Kingdom that he just resurrected and raptured up unto God even the Father, where would that be?

It would be in heaven and just like Jesus promised those who belong to him in John 14:1.

The more you post your nonsense, the more you reveal that you don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Are you expecting us to to believe that God Almighty, the person that made all of creation by the power of His spoken word, Who knows the number of hairs on our heads, does not know whether our faith is genuine or not?

Are you expecting us to to believe that God Almighty, the person that made all of creation by the power of His spoken word, Who knows the number of hairs on our heads, does not know whether our faith is genuine or not?
We are given free will.
Many scriptures say that we will be tested; 1 Peter 4:12, Hebrews 12:5-14, James 1:12-15
It would be in heaven and just like Jesus promised those who belong to him in John 14:1.

Your wrong beliefs ignore Revelation 20 which clearly says there will be a thousand years when Jesus will rule the earth.
Then in Rev 21-22, the new Jerusalem comes to us, on a renewed earth and God comes to dwell with mankind for Eternity.

We are given free will.
Many scriptures say that we will be tested; 1 Peter 4:12, Hebrews 12:5-14, James 1:12-15
What does this have to do with this? Nothing
Does God know or not know everything that is going on inside your head right now? Or is He wringing His hands wondering if anyone will be able to prove themselves worthy? Let me give you a hint; NOT one single soul will ever prove ourselve to God's satisfaction. That is why Jesus did what He did for us.

How do you get around this?
EPH 2:
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

We are given free will.

Your wrong beliefs ignore Revelation 20 which clearly says there will be a thousand years when Jesus will rule the earth.
Then in Rev 21-22, the new Jerusalem comes to us, on a renewed earth and God comes to dwell with mankind for Eternity.

Let me ask you this, what is Jesus doing right now? Here is a hint for you Psalm 110:1

Here is another hint concerning the 1000 years of Revelation 20 and what it really refers to from 2 Peter 3:8-9.

2 Peter 3:8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day (IN THIS PRESENT AGE) is like a thousand years, and a thousand years (IN THIS PRESENT AGE) are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Now then,what was the first resurrection in the Bible and I am not speaking of Lazarus who died again, so what was the first resurrection?

Here is a hint on that also 1 Corinthians 15:23 Paul speaking of the resurrection says this "but every man in his own order, Christ, the first fruits (Matthew 27;51-53) and afterwards those who belong to Christ at his coming". 24 Then comes the end (THE END MEANS THE END, NO MORE MORTAL LIFE ON THIS EARTH EITHER) when he shall deliver up the kingdom (that he just resurrected and rapture) up unto God even the Father).
Now when does the eternal life of the believer begin and how does it begin?

It begans when we repent and are included into Christ's death and resurrection so our conversion is tied up with the death and resurrection of Jesus which is the first resurrection
Revelation 20:4 They came to life (in Christ at coversion) and lived and reigned with him a thousand years (one day in this age as far as God is concerning is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as one day)
Ah but what does it mean that they lived and reigned with Christ for the 1000 symbolic years?
Here is a hint for that also from Romans 5 below.

17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

I will stop at this point except to say that when it says that the devil is chained and locked up, it is symbolic for him being striped of his power through the Christ and the gospel message to be able to decieve the nations against there will like he was able to do in the OT.

It should be obvious that this is not literal being Satan is a spirit being and no literal chains or being locked up would hold him, so it doesn't mean he has no power but rather that he is bound for the purpose that the nations will be able to hear the gospel message and have a choice unlike how it was before Christ,

Read it, for it says this is the reason why he is bound "so that he can't deceive the nations any more until the one thousand years are ended" and by the 1000 years doesn't represent the this whole age but only that part of it in which the church will still be walking in the truth so that Satan will remain bound.

By the way, the church has been giving him more and more freedom year after year because they fell into apostasy and Jesus gave them the keys of the Kingdom to either bind or lose him to come in among them and they are in apostasy and headed for the abomination because of it and that is when he gets totally free also.

The abomination will occur when God restores the truth about himself and his Son that Satan attempted to totally destoy through the apostasy.

He will do this through his remnant of true believers and when this happens, there will be no more ignorance about The Only True God and the True Jesus Christ of the Bible with those who have rejected it all along.

Then many and in fact the majority of them, will reject the truth anyhow and in full knowledge of what they are doing will continue on worshiping the false god and christ (spirit of antichrist) anyhow and this is the abomination that will make them desolate and bring in against them the Judmgents of God.

I am only scratching the surface of all that is recording in Revelation 20 also.

Nevertheless, the error of the apostate church is to think that Revelation 20 is what follows after Revelation 19 but that is not correct for it is instead another picture of this age beginning at the cross of Christ and ending when Christ returns and the dead are raised and judged at the great white throne judgment of God.

Here is a good question for those who believe in a pre trib rapture?​

Might want to rephrase that?

Here is a good question for those who *understand* in a pre trib rapture.​

Do we realize that not every Christian will qualify to serve with Him?

Right now while on earth each one of us are determining what the outcome will be.

That is why we see what we do.

Last edited:

Here is a good question for those who believe in a pre trib rapture?​

Might want to rephrase that?

Nope, I don't, for it stands just as I said it and it also stands that there is no pre trib rapture revealed in the scripture for Paul made it clear in 1 Corintians 15:22-26 and 51-58.

For he very clearly reveals in that those verses that death for believers would be the last enemy that would be done away with and that it would be at the end and at which time Jesus will deliver that kingdom of saints that he resurrected and raptured up unto God even the Father after he destoryed all enemies God's enemies bar none.

It is made so clear by Paul that you have to be blind not to see it also.

Here is a good question for those who *understand* in a pre trib rapture.​

Sorry but there is no way that one is suppose to understand what doesn't exist in the scriptures and therefore your understanding it is nothing more than a bunch of monkey business and not the truth, so are you quite sure you are really ready to argue with someone who really knows the Bible and what it truly teaches?
Do we realize that not every Christian will qualify to serve with Him?

And you are a prime example of that also.
Right now while on earth each one of us are determining what the outcome will be.
Speak for yourself because I know what the outcome will be because I have the Spirit and the scripture that reveal it.
That is why we see what we do.
The reason why you see what you do is revealed right here in 2 Thessalonians 2:11, For this reason God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie and that they all might be damned that love not the truth but take pleasure in what is not correct".

Last edited:
Back