Here is a list of possible crimes by Trump

The rule of law. Not looking good for Trump. Indictments are coming you have been told.
Bearing false witness.

Reminder your Komrade says God's laws must be removed from America's laws.

The rule of law. Not looking good for Trump. Indictments are coming you have been told.
How long has the left been promising this. Even before he left office.

I would love to see testimony televised.

Don't go making appeals to the rule of law when the Dems exempt themselves from their crimes. Tell it to Hunter and Hillary. You guys are on a witch hunt and are being led around by a bunch of taliban fascists.

Don't go making appeals to the rule of law when the Dems exempt themselves from their crimes. Tell it to Hunter and Hillary. You guys are on a witch hunt and are being led around by a bunch of taliban fascists.
You live in fantasy land. Where only dems are criminals and repubs are savior angels on mission from God.

I on the other think dems and repubs can be guilty.

No I stated a fact Trump and the Republicans controlled it all and failed. Why did they fail the American people and the world so badly?
Because many Republicans were not really supporting Trump.

Are you one of those people who thinks when someone who try's to do good fails, you will just let the bad continue?

Because many Republicans were not really supporting Trump.

Are you one of those people who thinks when someone who try's to do good fails, you will just let the bad continue?
So then Republicans don't do there jobs and failed the American people and the world. Yet you get angry at the dems who are trying to enforce rule of law.

The Republicans are a failed party if they did not lock up criminals. They are part of the problem.

So then Republicans don't do there jobs and failed the American people and the world. Yet you get angry at the dems who are trying to enforce rule of law.

The Republicans are a failed party if they did not lock up criminals. They are part of the problem.
So you think that the dems never break the law and do not continue to do so.

Back