Here is how TRINITARIAN Charles Stanley explains "The Roles of the Trinity"...

Here is how TRINITARIAN Charles Stanley explains "The Roles of the Trinity"...

The way of redemption showcases these roles in a clear manner. The Father designed and organized how mankind would be redeemed (Galatians 4:4-5). He set into motion a complex set of events, actions, and prophecies which culminated in the life and death of a Savior. The Son carried out the plan (John 6:37-38). He followed the Father's instructions to come to earth, even though that meant He would have to die. The Holy Spirit sees to it that every person feels a call toward God's saving grace (John 14:26, John 16:8; Romans 1:19-20). Furthermore, He transforms the lives and hearts of those who receive salvation through Jesus Christ.

In other words, according to TRINITARIANS...

The eternal omniscient PERSON who manifest in the flesh as Jesus was NOT INVOLVED with "designing or organizing how mankind would be redeemed". The eternal omniscient PERSON who manifest in the flesh as Jesus simply "followed the Father's instructions".

Whereas I believe...

GOD is the eternal omniscient PERSON who manifest in the flesh as Jesus. So the eternal omniscient PERSON who manifest in the flesh as Jesus MOST CERTAINLY DID design and organize how he would redeem you and me.

What role do YOU believe the eternal omniscient PERSON who manifest in the flesh as Jesus played in redeeming you?

P.S. Here is how I see the distinctions between the Father, Son, Spirit, and GOD...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.

GOD

English Bibles and I use the word GOD (with all caps) to signify the underlying Hebrew word is YHWH (a proper name) rather than Elohim (a title).
Exodus 23:17 ESV… Three times in the year shall all your males appear before the Lord GOD.

is spirit
John 4:24 ESV… God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

and is the only one who is eternal...
Deuteronomy 33:27 ESV… The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms. And he thrust out the enemy before you and said, ‘Destroy.’
Isaiah 37:16 ESV… “O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, enthroned above the cherubim, you are the God, you alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; you have made heaven and earth.

GOD is also in the universe as spirit
Genesis 1:2 ESV… The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

and as a human...
1 Timothy 3:16 ESV… Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God
Genesis 1:2 ESV… The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God
Luke 1:35 ESV… And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.

and eternal GOD is called God the Father.
1 Corinthians 8:6 ESV… yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

1 Peter 3:15... But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Is there ANY TRINITARIAN who is ready to answer the question...

What role do YOU believe the eternal omniscient PERSON who manifest in the flesh as Jesus played in redeeming you?

I believe...

GOD is the eternal omniscient PERSON who manifest in the flesh as Jesus. So the eternal omniscient PERSON who manifest in the flesh as Jesus MOST CERTAINLY DID design and organize how he would redeem you and me.