Hey Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlaveForChrist

How is it going? Sort of new here, I used to post on CARM occasionally way back when, probably 16 years ago when I was an agnostic (I remember a few posters back then, Supersport, Am, Coadie, ChristDependent, vibise, Diane are the ones that come to my fuzzy memory). Then there was a big forum crash and I never returned, though I've heard from others in other forums that there ended up being an update and a few more crashes and returns.

Thankfully in those last 16 years I've since had the holy spirit work in me and bring me to faith in Christ Jesus, and I've been a Christian for roughly half that time. My close family has followed suit (my beautiful wife and three beautiful daughters), though sadly my parents remain atheists. I'm a proud libertarian politically, and think much of the government should be dismantled, only serving a few primary purposes. I'm also a vegan and eat the way God originally designed us, and am greatly saddened by what we as humans have been doing to his creation that he made us stewards over (both nature and animals), and want to work to change that.

Looking forward to posting here, and excited to be back after so long!

How is it going? Sort of new here, I used to post on CARM occasionally way back when, probably 16 years ago when I was an agnostic (I remember a few posters back then, Supersport, Am, Coadie, ChristDependent, vibise, Diane are the ones that come to my fuzzy memory). Then there was a big forum crash and I never returned, though I've heard from others in other forums that there ended up being an update and a few more crashes and returns.

Thankfully in those last 16 years I've since had the holy spirit work in me and bring me to faith in Christ Jesus, and I've been a Christian for roughly half that time. My close family has followed suit (my beautiful wife and three beautiful daughters), though sadly my parents remain atheists. I'm a proud libertarian politically, and think much of the government should be dismantled, only serving a few primary purposes. I'm also a vegan and eat the way God originally designed us, and am greatly saddened by what we as humans have been doing to his creation that he made us stewards over (both nature and animals), and want to work to change that.

Welcome back!

Welcome, and thanks for the testimony!

Great that you have returned with that impressive testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back