Hey Joe, here's a little advice...

CrowCross

Hey Joe, here's a little advice...there's a saying about chickens. It goes like this.

DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH.

...all the legal votes have not been counted.

5wize

Hey Joe, here's a little advice...there's a saying about chickens. It goes like this.

DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH.

...all the legal votes have not been counted.
No significant, decision altering, fraud has ever been found in an election, and no attempt at a recount to get the minor issues of fraud or error out ever netted more votes than could be counted in a box of nails.... a small one.

CrowCross

So when are YOU going to accept the result?
Never, right?
When the proper authority call the states...not the media.
After the proper legal recounts as they will happen in certain states. They have to eliminate the dead people, 120 year old people, people who don't live in that state..etc. who voted.

Sheeze, Philly wouldn't let the republican poll watchers into the counting centers. Which was a direct violation of the law. What are they hiding?

Then I will accept the results. For Biden or for Trump.

CrowCross

No significant, decision altering, fraud has ever been found in an election, and no attempt at a recount to get the minor issues of fraud or error out ever netted more votes than could be counted in a box of nails.... a small one.
So what? The error and fraud isn't minor this election.

DieBrille

After the proper legal recounts as they will happen in certain states. They have to eliminate the dead people, 120 year old people, people who don't live in that state..etc. who voted.
And how do you know there are any of those? Because a known liar told you?
Sheeze, Philly wouldn't let the republican poll watchers into the counting centers. Which was a direct violation of the law. What are they hiding?
And that's ANOTHER lie from that pathological liar that you ought to get out of your head
We'll see... I'll bet that filthy liar will have planted another lie by then.

CrowCross

And how do you know it is not minor?
Because a proven pathological liar has told you so?
I thought I told you not listen to known liars. What is wrong with you?
Yes, I have learned not to listen to MSM...you know, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS....and now Fox.

Now hanging out on Newsmax.

CrowCross

And how do you know there are any of those? Because a known liar told you?

And that's ANOTHER lie from that pathological liar that you ought to get out of your head

We'll see... I'll bet that filthy liar will have planted another lie by then.
Well, judging from your reply...your TV is stuck on CNN. How are you enjoying the censored news?

5wize

So what? The error and fraud isn't minor this election.
Really?... does this information come from the same inside line you get about our spiritual nature? Let's see how your judgement of the unknown plays out here as well.

5wize

Who were these Republican observers that were denied entrance to the count?
My daughter was one of them. She did an apprenticeship with the John James campaign simply for experience (law school). But this is what they won't tell you... The lockout was Covid related. They had state enforced capacity issues and turned EVERYBODY away at a certain point and then used that as a point of contention.

Hypatia_Alexandria

My daughter was one of them. She did an apprenticeship with the John James campaign simply for experience (law school). But this is what they won't tell you... The lockout was Covid related. They had state enforced capacity issues and turned EVERYBODY away at a certain point and then used that as a point of contention.
Thank you for the clarification.

CrowCross

Was that in all cases? If it was the "normal" the news channels would be announcing it. I've seen videos where the poll watchers were turned away...and corona limits wern't the case.

Gus Bovona

This is entirely one's right.

However, this is something that is never done. Media noting what the vote counts indicate have *always* been widely accepted after the first day or two after an election. Florida in 2000 being the lone exception, and we don't have a Florida situation where the unofficial count was that close.

So what's going on? Why is *this* election the one in which so many Trump supporters won't accept results until the absolute last chance at which they can't avoid it any longer? Why did Trump and his supporters not claim victory until the same point in time at which you are claiming the right - which is entirely yours - to do so in this election?

CrowCross

This is entirely one's right.

However, this is something that is never done. Media noting what the vote counts indicate have *always* been widely accepted after the first day or two after an election. Florida in 2000 being the lone exception, and we don't have a Florida situation where the unofficial count was that close.

So what's going on? Why is *this* election the one in which so many Trump supporters won't accept results until the absolute last chance at which they can't avoid it any longer? Why did Trump and his supporters not claim victory until the same point in time at which you are claiming the right - which is entirely yours - to do so in this election?
They believe there was fraud....lets check it out now...fix what's broke so we can have fair elections next time.