Hi.

wheatpenny

My name is Jeff. I'm originally from Northern California but I've lived in Pennsylvania since 1984. I'm married with 2 kids in their 30s.
I was raised Southern Baptist, and have wandered through several other religions, but for the past 10 or 11 years, I've been a Quaker.
My hobbies include Bible study, learning foreign languages, and teaching myself guitar. I can speak English, Spanish and Esperanto and can read several other languages.

My name is Jeff. I'm originally from Northern California but I've lived in Pennsylvania since 1984. I'm married with 2 kids in their 30s.
I was raised Southern Baptist, and have wandered through several other religions, but for the past 10 or 11 years, I've been a Quaker.
My hobbies include Bible study, learning foreign languages, and teaching myself guitar. I can speak English, Spanish and Esperanto and can read several other languages.
Howdy y'all. I started out (And was Born Again) in the Baptist system back in '63, and quickly jumped to the Assemblies of God where I've been for MOST of the last 59 years, with a 10 year hiatus in the Charismatic outpouring back in the '70s.
Hobbies are tossing Theology around, Model "A" Fords, and Bluegrass music (Banjo major/Autoharp/Guitar/Bass). Since I worked with Germans for about 20 years, I know a little of that, but not conversational.

have you read this?

I‘m in pa as well, surrounded by amish.

Hello Jeff (@wheatpenny), WELCOME TO CARM forums :) It sounds like you have had an interesting and blessed life, PTL!

Baptist to Quaker? I hope that you'll talk more about that sometime on one of the other boards, as I would be interested in hearing more (y)

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Back