Hidden Language Of The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

HIDDEN LANGUAGE (HOLY SPIRIT LANGUAGE)(MEAT)(UNKNOWN TONGUE)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Jhn 16:12–14
[12] "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
[13] "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
[14] "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Rev 2:16
16 'Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
1 Cor 2:6-7
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
Matt 13:10-11
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
Matt 13:13-14
13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
1 Cor 14:10
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
1 Cor 14:7-8
7 Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
8 For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Matt 13:16-17
16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
Matt 13:18-19
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
Mark 4:14
14 "The sower sows the word.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 3:33
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
Eph 1:9
9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
2 Cor 5:7
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Cor 5:10-11
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

xxx There are many languages in the world. Doctors have one, lawyers have one, intellectuals have one, common people have one. Seeing that the only guaranteed message in the bible, comes from the Holy Spirit. So to guard that guarantee He even uses a special language. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses, He explains verses with other verses. There are spirits in us trying to deceive us and they all speak the same language carnal. So we can discern the Holy Spirit He quotes verses. Now this is the meat understanding of the Word. The milk understanding is done with the carnal language, the meat understanding is done with only verses. Its an unknown tongue to the carnal mind. It also helps if one has the gift of discernment.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

CARNAL LANGUAGE (WITHOUT VERSES)
Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
John 12:48-49
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
1 Tim 4:1-2
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
2 Tim 2:15-16
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
Matt 12:36-37
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Matt 12:34
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Rom 8:33-34
33 Who shall bring a charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies.
34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 3:33
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
John 3:36
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
John 5:37-38
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
(NKJ)

HIxxx There are many languages in the world. Doctors have one, lawyers have one, intellectuals have one, common people have one. Seeing that the only guaranteed message in the bible, comes from the Holy Spirit. So to guard that guarantee He even uses a special language. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses, He explains verses with other verses. There are spirits in us trying to deceive us and they all speak the same language carnal. So we can discern the Holy Spirit He quotes verses. Now this is the meat understanding of the Word. The milk understanding is done with the carnal language, the meat understanding is done with only verses. Its an unknown tongue to the carnal mind. It also helps if one has the gift of discernment.
Unscriptural Gnosticism.

lol You have turned into a real nay sayer.
Too much homage to angels. Rev 22:9 "But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”

Try it in context with the other verses.

[Rev 22:6 NKJV] 6 Then he said to me, "These words [are] faithful and true." And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.

[Rev 22:7-8 NKJV]
7 "Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed [is] he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book."
8 Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.

Try it in context with the other verses.

[Rev 22:6 NKJV] 6 Then he said to me, "These words [are] faithful and true." And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.

[Rev 22:7-8 NKJV]
7 "Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed [is] he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book."
8 Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.
You concede there are evil angels. To focus on angels is to run the risk of being mistaken as to the angels that you engage with Col 2:18. You say "There are spirits in us [i.e. visiting us] trying to deceive us and they all speak the same language carnal" but don't forget that satan masquerades himself as an angel of righteousness 2 Corinthians 11:14. Sometimes satan can seem to speak that same spiritual language, as he did to Jesus in the wilderness. Satan is the god of confusion. So the focus should be on what the Holy Spirit is teaching us and where it is leading us.

And the Lord God of the holy prophets
cross references "the spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets" 1 Cor 14:32 (who are subject to the Holy Spirit).

And "The Lord is the Spirit" 2 Cor 3:17 i.e. the ministration of the Spirit is that of Jesus.

So whilst Revelation is a heaven-sent angelic communication (which incidentally doesn't "only quote scripture"), the normal communicator for the Christian is the Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of God. Hence "Worship God!" says the angel (i.e. listen to God, not angels which might onfuse you).

You concede there are evil angels. To focus on angels is to run the risk of being mistaken as to the angels that you engage with Col 2:18. You say "There are spirits in us [i.e. visiting us] trying to deceive us and they all speak the same language carnal" but don't forget that satan masquerades himself as an angel of righteousness 2 Corinthians 11:14. Sometimes satan can seem to speak that same spiritual language, as he did to Jesus in the wilderness. Satan is the god of confusion. So the focus should be on what the Holy Spirit is teaching us and where it is leading us.

cross references "the spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets" 1 Cor 14:32 (who are subject to the Holy Spirit).

And "The Lord is the Spirit" 2 Cor 3:17 i.e. the ministration of the Spirit is that of Jesus.

So whilst Revelation is a heaven-sent angelic communication (which incidentally doesn't "only quote scripture"), the normal communicator for the Christian is the Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of God. Hence "Worship God!" says the angel (i.e. listen to God, not angels which might onfuse you).
lol Concede? I have revelations on them.
Angels Pick Sides-Good And Bad

[Jde 1:1-6
[1] Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:
[2] Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
[3] Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
4] For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
[5] But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
[6] And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
[Jde 1:9 NKJV]
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

xxx You see it all through society where people pick sides. Whites, blacks, mexicans. Most people look for others who have things in common with them. Same thing in heaven. Angels pick sides also with other angels who have things in common. Anger, domineering, punishment, controlling, demanding.These work together with wanting, coveting, lusting. These are all different spirits working together for a goal.

[Rev 12:7-10
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

lol Concede? I have revelations on them.
Angels Pick Sides-Good And Bad

xxx You see it all through society where people pick sides. Whites, blacks, mexicans. Most people look for others who have things in common with them. Same thing in heaven. Angels pick sides also with other angels who have things in common. Anger, domineering, punishment, controlling, demanding.These work together with wanting, coveting, lusting. These are all different spirits working together for a goal.

[Rev 12:7-10
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
You seem to be living in the pre-Christian era, even in a Manichaean duality, whereas Christianity is concerned only with the victory of Christ. in Christ. There are no evil angels in heaven: all demonic angels were cast out of heaven long ago.

You seem to be living in the pre-Christian era, even in a Manichaean duality, whereas Christianity is concerned only with the victory of Christ. in Christ. There are no evil angels in heaven: all demonic angels were cast out of heaven long ago.
Unclean Spirits Going In And Out Of Men

[Act 19:14-16
[14] Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so.
[15] And the evil spirit answered and said, "Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?"
[16] Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
[Mat 8:28-32
[28] When He had come to the other side, to the country of the Gergesenes, there met Him two demon-possessed [men], coming out of the tombs, exceedingly fierce, so that no one could pass that way.
[29] And suddenly they cried out, saying, "What have we to do with You, Jesus, You Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?"
[30] Now a good way off from them there was a herd of many swine feeding.
[31] So the demons begged Him, saying, "If You cast us out, permit us to go away into the herd of swine."
[32] And He said to them, "Go." So when they had come out, they went into the herd of swine. And suddenly the whole herd of swine ran violently down the steep place into the sea, and perished in the water.

[Mat 12:43-45
[43] "When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none.
[44] "Then he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when he comes, he finds [it] empty, swept, and put in order.
[45] "Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation."

xxx spirits are angelic beings created in the image of things in God. They get in us as emotions. They motivate us through our flesh.

[Gal 5:19-21
[19] Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
[20] idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
[21] envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told [you] in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

xxx Our devil talks to us. You inherited yours from your parents. Some you picked up on your own.

[Mat 4:2-11
[2] And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry.
[3] Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."
[4] But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' "
[5] Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple,
[6] and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you,' and, 'In [their] hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.' "
[7] Jesus said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.' "
[8] Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
[9] And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."
[10] Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' " [11] Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

[Mat 8:28–29, 31
[28] When He had come to the other side, to the country of the Gergesenes, there met Him two demon-possessed [men], coming out of the tombs, exceedingly fierce, so that no one could pass that way.
[29] And suddenly they cried out, saying, "What have we to do with You, Jesus, You Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?" ...
[31] So the demons begged Him, saying, "If You cast us out, permit us to go away into the herd of swine."

[Rev 16:13
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [coming] out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Unbiblical Manichaean dualism.
It appears yours has total control over you.

[Mat 8:28-29
28 When He had come to the other side, to the country of the Gergesenes, there met Him two demon-possessed [men], coming out of the tombs, exceedingly fierce, so that no one could pass that way.
29 And suddenly they cried out, saying, "What have we to do with You, Jesus, You Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?"

Back