Homelessness crisis in Martha's Vineyard?

Those "rich, white democrat progressive and woke liberals" did just that, helping the refugees from Venezuelan Communism that DeSantis failed to help.

Such a sliver of virtue you stand upon.

I don't consider a meal and a bus ride away from the rich as helping.

In fact I am wholly underwhelmed that people with millions in disposable income are so tight fisted. I guess that's how they got their millions.

No, in these United States we share resources and problems among the states. And this is merely one of them.

It's time for the rich white progressive woke liberals to realize their fair share.

It is the job of every Christian; "I was hungry and you fed me..." - Matthew 25:35-40. Joey and the people of Martha's Vineyard are obviously Christian. DeSantis I am less sure of: " I was a stranger and you did not invite me in" - Matthew 25:43.

So the US is a Christian nation now?

Is that what you are arguing?

Great list of hotels for tourists.

Summer tourism crowds are way down.

You will have to ask him that. Those people crossed the border into Texas. Hint: Florida does not share a border with Mexico. De Santis flew them from San Antonio to Florida, and then onwards to Martha's Vineyard. There are questions being asked about the money he used to pay for the stunt.
There are also questions about what lies were told to these people, and whether these stunts qualify as human trafficking.

Also, using people as political pawns is despicable.

There are also questions about what lies were told to these people, and whether these stunts qualify as human trafficking.
So you approve of Biden's trafficking.

Open borders is a solid invitation to trafficking.

Why do Democrates cherish lying about their open borders?

Democrates use political pawns.

Newsflash! Airbnbs cost money. How much money did De Santis give those Texan migrants to find accommodation? Whoops, looks like Florida is the one without any mercy.

Makes sense, if De Santis wants to be TrumpLite™.
Why is he required to give them money? You give them money and a place to stay mr compassionate

It illustrates perfectly the hypocracy of the left. Come one, come all just not to my back yard.

By the way, the Biden administration simply used airplanes instead of buses dumping them off wherever. Would that be human trafficing?

So the US is a Christian nation now?
No it is not. However, the great majority of American politicians do claim to be Christian. I am just applying "by their fruits shall you know them" to Governor DeSantis and Governor Charlie Baker, both Republican.

It is easy to see which one more obviously follows Jesus' example.

No it is not. However, the great majority of American politicians do claim to be Christian. I am just applying "by their fruits shall you know them" to Governor DeSantis and Governor Charlie Baker, both Republican.
Pro-abortion is not Christian.
Everyone on the side of truth listens to Jesus. John 18:37

not buddha

Where is the outrage from the Uber left?

These were not required to take Clot shots, boosters and wear masks.

I observe the left wackos wish for a couple hundred miles of social distancing from their invading insurrectionists.

According to you the US is a Christian nation since you use Christ to make your judgments.
I said US Politicians mostly claim to be Christian. Given that claim, then it is not unreasonable to expect such politicians to follow Jesus' morality. Similarly, I would expect a Jewish politician to follow Jewish morality.

Those "rich, white democrat progressive and woke liberals" did just that, helping the refugees from Venezuelan Communism
Helped them right off the island within 48 hours they did. The worst was the video of that woman hugging them and saying she loved them - as they were being forced to leave. Nothing says love like getting kicked out.

It is the job of every Christian; "I was hungry and you fed me..." - Matthew 25:35-40. Joey and the people of Martha's Vineyard are obviously Christian. DeSantis I am less sure of: " I was a stranger and you did not invite me in" - Matthew 25:43.
We have already taken in over two million under Biden and we allow more legal immigration than any other country on the planet - we have done our part and then some. At some point your own citizens begin to suffer with overcrowded schools, clogged medical facilities, increased crime, and more of a tax burden on the working citizenry. Sorry, but we cannot take in all the peoples of the world.

The job of any Governor is to look out for the citizens of his state. While a leader can follow the teachings of Jesus, his/her ultimate loyalty as an elected official is to the Constitution and to the people. Charlie Parker has caved to the white citizens of Marth's Vineyard who did not want a large group of Hispanics in their midst by moving them off the island. I don't see where the segregation of these people on a military base is following the teachings of Jesus.

Back