Homelessness crisis in Martha's Vineyard?

You will have to ask him that. Those people crossed the border into Texas. Hint: Florida does not share a border with Mexico. De Santis flew them from San Antonio to Florida, and then onwards to Martha's Vineyard. There are questions being asked about the money he used to pay for the stunt.
Your false denial that you are refusing to acknowledge, is that you refuse to admit that Ron DeSantis sent these people to Martha's Vineyard.

America has no official language.
No, but to thrive you had better know how to speak it. Either that, or wielding a shovel moving dirt from one place to another will be your lot in life.
People that work pay taxes. People that work buy things that give companies profits. Capitalism is wonderful isn't it. Immigrants arrive in a new country, take a little time, and help, to settle in and then get work and pay taxes. Or do you think that all those Europeans who arrived after 1492 should go beck where they came from? You are Navaho, aren't you?
Well, right now it is costing us millions. The problem is not immigrants of the legal variety, but illegal immigrants coming here in the millions and unvetted. It is not for us to be a place for their benefit, but for them to come here for our benefit. That means at the minimum skills so they can take care of themselves and also of being in good health, so they do not immediately become a burden on society.

There are questions being asked about the money he used to pay for the stunt.
Whose asking this question? I will tell you that Governor DeSantis has the support of the great majority of Floridians (as I am). Our elected representatives voted to give him the funds to relocate these people, and it is no big problem that they came from Texas.

Whose asking this question? I will tell you that Governor DeSantis has the support of the great majority of Floridians (as I am). Our elected representatives voted to give him the funds to relocate these people, and it is no big problem that they came from Texas.
We had a recent Supreme Court case that affirms states having authority.

Whose asking this question?
Charlie Crist for one. Would you believe what Fox News says?

I will tell you that Governor DeSantis has the support of the great majority of Floridians (as I am).
I think not, you are a victim of fake news there. In the 2018 gubernatorial election DeSantis got 49.6% of the vote compared to 49.2% for Gillum. 49.6% is nowhere near a "great majority", it is not even a majority of any size.

You need to check your facts more carefully if you want to retain credibility.

Charlie Crist for one. Would you believe what Fox News says?

I think not, you are a victim of fake news there.

More of your low grade projection.

In the 2018 gubernatorial election DeSantis got 49.6% of the vote compared to 49.2% for Gillum. 49.6% is nowhere near a "great majority", it is not even a majority of any size.

You need to check your facts more carefully if you want to retain credibility.

Buddhistas that worship idols have no credibility.

\

Homelessness crisis in Martha's Vineyard?​

Oh no!

The Caudacity.
The uppity snobs make the fuss over all of this are from communities shipping homeless away.

(By Sara Dorn, The NY Post, 10/26) – From the tropical shores of Honolulu and Puerto Rico, to the badlands of Utah and backwaters of Louisiana, the Big Apple [New York City] has sent local homeless families to 373 cities across the country with a full year of rent in their pockets as part of Mayor Bill de Blasio’s “Special One-Time Assistance Program [SOTA].

Back