How big of an influence does the extremist have in the U.S.?

Extremists like those that claiming saying "The default to Merry Christmas is white supremacy culture at work" and those pushing cultural Marxism and critical race theory.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201226-100046_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20201226-100046_YouTube.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 2

Mr Laurier

Extremists like those that claiming saying "The default to Merry Christmas is white supremacy culture at work" and those pushing cultural Marxism and critical race theory.
What extremist?

Nobody is saying any such thing. There is no such thing as "cultural Marxism". Critical Race Theory is the study of how racial fantasy has affected people in the world. And how it still affects people today.

You can find a loon who will say something stupid. That doesnt mean that loon will find support

Whateverman

Well, if you're going to limit extremism only to those things/opinions you personally disagree with, my answer changes:

I say "almost non-existent".

Here's a brief explanation of the origins of "cultural Marxism":

Backup

There are certainly crazies on the left.

They probably have more influence than they should, but still not much

There are different names some call it. Some call it cultural Marxism. Some say critical race theory. Some say cynical theory. I think some Marxist who followed Karl Marx"s theory, made Critical Theory and critical race theory came from that critics theory.